[Resolved] Shibani Air Pvt. Ltd — Fake or real

Ram Ghat Chowmatha W.b, India
 dhiru123aa
Yesterday i got a call from Shibani air services pvt Ltd they conducted a telephonic interview for the post of CSA. Iam selected the telephonic round after that i got a conformation mail from the hr department.In that mail they said i need o pay the money 1140rs and i need to send my certificates Xerox copies and photo, id proof etc... after that they said they will conduct face to face interview.Friends this is a trusted or fake one please help me iam confusing to pay or not.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2015-11-25 02:26:54
I want to know that this company is fake or real. After that i will paid money for the company for docouments varification money. They will ask 1400 rupees for documents varification.

Comments

Hi guys my self Amzad Hussain Barbhuiya and i am from sonitpur assam. Everyone is saying that this is a fake company, but i am telling you one thing. i am working in "Air India Sats" as a CSA.. its just because of Shibani Air.. i joined this air india sats in the month of may 2016. Specially thanks to Rupa Mam, Rohan Sir and Aditya Sir, they help me a lot for getting this job and now my dream job has comes true..
Guys you don't worry..if you are thinking that this is a fake comments that's why i attached my Offer Letter and my Picture.. if you want any information u can whatsapp me.. its my number.. [protected]..
Thanks Shibani Air..

Paresh104's reply, Feb 1, 2018
Tera behen ka no. De
RITURAJ HAZARIKA's reply, Aug 24, 2018
Can you give me ur no? Moiu axom r..
Sunil Goswamiu's reply, Nov 10, 2018
Hello bro I don't know who r u but your commentary hole wrong because I had applied with this company first of all they sad me we will appoint ground staff because I had applied ground staff that's why but they ask me that you have passport i have forbid him .they say me you applied passport so I have applied. After some time I asked him they demand me 70000 thousand Rs if I have money so I can was do business i have few mind that so please don't support thats company's

I m from DELHI
Anybody want to any information you so please
Contact this no 7532948100
Sunil
Ria Thapa's reply, Jun 17, 2020
Hello can you give me your contact details
Uttamdolui's reply, Jun 20, 2020
Pls sir tell me your contact bcz I will talk u with this job...
So pls contact me [email protected]
Gk12721's reply, Jun 27, 2020
I also received a call for joining at IGI Airport at Delhi but they asked me Deposit a amount of 70, 000. 40, 000 before joining 30, 000 after joining. Share me your no. at my email [email protected] so I can take guidance form you .
Sau Laskar's reply, Jul 3, 2020
Hello bhi apke ak modot chia mujy call kejea mara phon namber 8638779400
Pliz call kejea
hay friend on 2 jan 2016 same thing happen with me and like you i also feel that its fake or real .
so i wants to ask you that have deposit the fees or discarded this . if you deposit the fees then help me about the process and about that its real or fake offer.

Jaipur rajasthan
saddam456's reply, May 18, 2017
Please don't call me regarding this company. Please please don't call me
Shibani air services ltd's reply, Jun 13, 2018
you can apply again for this airlines vacancies now we are available only jaipur, delhi, surat, hyderabad, kolkata, mumbai and chennai
I have been cheated by this company after giving them there documentation fees, they are saying now that passport is required for that job profile. but i told them before also that i dont have passport, though why u take my telephonic interview n send me those books and CDs. now they are not receiving my calls, even they block my no. from there cells. so kindly beware of this fraud company.

If anyone want to know about this matter. please contact me.
Bidhan sinha
Shibani air services ltd's reply, Jun 13, 2018
Passport is the mandatory for the airlines jobs, if the government are asking from us for each and every candidate should have their passport then what we can do! tell me. and for these reason only you can't blame a company. thank you
nikhil dhanawade's reply, Feb 26, 2020
same here bro but in my case i have a passport but they says 1st paid 70000 rs then you will join.
Hi every one M Guru from Mumbai Artist. My friend also today sending resume then 1hr later Called my friend and given telephonic interview and sended Confirmation later ...BT I doubt fully this is fake ..and I caled my One friend she is worked airline bt not nw...she told me this is fake..actually no any placement given airline job only for direct recruitment. ..Other ur colleges campus interview that time selection...
So guys pls do not Trust any one ...

[protected].
Greetings From Shibani Air Services Pvt Ltd
Dear Candidates,
First of all we wish to tell you that we are not from Shibani Aviation, Shibani Aviation was a bad consultancy and that company been closed now. In the name of "SHIBANI" there are lots of companies are running like:-Shibani Refrigerator, Shibani Theater, Shibani Dena Bank, and also a good singer her name is Shibani Kashyap. That Doesn't mean that all companies are related with us.. We are from a "Central Govt. Affiliated Company" We are having our own media partners you can also check in our website i.e http://shibaniair.com/shibaniair.php
Our Company name is Shibani Air Services Pvt Ltd.

For further details or quarries kindly visit our official website

Thanking You

HR Manager
Shibani Air Services Pvt Ltd.

Sunil shanti sharma's reply, Jul 17, 2018
Sir, If passport is mandatory, that why your company want money for joining. They already confrom that I haven't passport.
nikhil dhanawade's reply, Feb 26, 2020
shibani air services pvt ltd is govt. company then why you want 70000 rs for joining.
hi guys myself vikrant and i am from Rajkot(Gujrat) and i am telling you my awesome experience with this company.. everyone saying that this company is good.. good response from this company.. and my one the best friend lives in kolkata near howrah station, i decided to meet with this company it's real or not and i went to this company on 13th february..and i meet with all the staff who are working there.. and one of the best thing from Mr Rohan and Mr Aditya, he guide me very well and i see this company and all things.. its really a good and genuine company.. guys you don't worry about this company.. i am very happy that my thinking is right.. thanks guys now i am returning back to my home .. nice experience with them.. thanks

shimar rathore's reply, Oct 11, 2016
all is fake
Paresh104's reply, Feb 1, 2018
HAAN MEINE BHI MULAKAT KIYA THA TUMSE. TUMHARI BHOITA KE NO. DIYA THA TUM MUJHE TAKI HUM BHI TUMHARA SATH DE.
Yes vikrant you are right, i also visit their office and see the all staff i meet with mr aditya and mr rohan, they both people are very good, they talk me and guide me very carefully, , i think this is not a fake company because as per my concern i talk with some more people of that locality they told me that they know this person and they are living here, they are just making the office in their own home, and i am very happy to find everything genuine.. thanks guys for you extra ordinary works... its respectable..and one more important things i come to know that in the 28th of feb 2016 they give the advertisement in the newspaper "The Telegraph" and "Aando Bazar Potrika" thanks a lot guys for just helping and sporting us..

i am also thinking that only dude
Hey Everyone on 15th April 2016 same thing happen with me...

Yesterday i got a call from Shibani air services pvt Ltd they conducted a telephonic interview for the post of CSA. I am selected the telephonic round after that i got a conformation mail from the hr department.In that mail they said i need o pay the money 1140rs and i need to send my certificates Xerox copies and photo, id proof etc... after that they said they will conduct face to face interview.

I believe its a fake Company !!!
even i get this i selected interview and i pay fees also and i get 1 cd and book and one application i feel the application and send it back its completed 2 weeks but not responding...my msg...
its fake or not? [protected], [protected]
guys, i m also same thing...to think about to pay for the amount ... i need to help for this company..

i am rajesh kanna from tamil nadu...please contect me [protected]
rajesh3075's reply, Jul 24, 2017
don't call to above mentioned number... is number ku call mat karoo
Hello guys the same thing happen with me. Yesterday i got a call from Shibani air services pvt Ltd only thing they asked to me was to tell about my self, my height, my weight, and my interest to do such a job. Thats it and i was told that i will be getting a confirmation mail. In that mail it was given to pay an amount of 1140rs. So, the same doubt has raised to me that is this a genuine or a fake company. Can somebody please help me out so that i can go further. Need reply as fast as possible please.
Hi i got a call from shibani airlines PVT. LTD they conducted me a telephonic interview in dat i have selected. nw thy r asking me to send documents and asking me to pay 1140/- i want to knw dat its a fake or real can you help me for knowing this abt plzz help me frndzz
Hello Friends,

I would like to inform you that I also received a call from Shibani Air services today and a confirmation mail from [protected]@shibaniairservices.com for Post of AME. They are asking for Rs. 1140/- as documentation fees.

I feel that it is fake based on the mail received.
100% job assurance only by shibani air services pvt ltd - find below all placements.

1 aparna a vinod air india qsa

106. Rahul sharma flytech aviation
107. Shravan gmr
108. Madhurima govt. Flying club bangalore

tanvidoshi's reply, Mar 10, 2017
You have so many placement so y u didn't get a job for me even after paying the amount u asked for. After paying amount I didn't get any reply. So it is not real it's fake.
Yes Amzad you are very right, i am also working in Air India as QSA in Delhi IGI Airport. I am very thank full for this company they helped me when i was helpless..i am very much happy that i can see my dream has come true.. Sonu Sir is very good, he has helped me much than others.. Mr Amzad has given his offer letter here, but i think this is the personal things.. but i am going to give my picture here.. guys u don't worry just have some patience you also get the 100% placement like others.. thanks shibani air.. thank you so much..

Arvind Singh''s reply, Sep 4, 2018
Bhai Mera many le ke aaj tak joining Nahi diya
This was the invoice when my friends paid 35, 000 paid and rest 35, 000 dur for making payment to jt aviation regarding airport groundstaff job for Delhi airport and after reaching Delhi he paid rest 35000 but no job provided by this aviation agancy so guys after 6months my friend got the job by the reference of Shibani air services that's the reason in my knowledge they provide good placement, if any one need for more details so you can text me on my inbox Thax a lot and also wishing that keep going Shibani air services pvt ltd.

For airport job agancy are taken money but main thing is they don't provide good placement but Shibani Air services pvt ltd are very good and services are also good rather then other placement cell

Shibani Air Pvt. Ltd - Fake or real