Shri Kheteshwar Urban Co-operative Society Ltd. — Non payment of fixed deposit amount

Respected sir / madam,

This is to bring to your awareness that shri kheteshwar urban credit co-operative society ltd registered with registration no mscs/cr/337/2010 and file no: l.11016/8/2009- l&m is not providing the adequate services as they are meant to. It’s a multi-state operating urban co-operative society providing financial services to its customers. But there are few customers like me whom are deceived by this co-operative society and its member of directors by not receiving our calls and the branches are nearing to close one by one. The person responsible for looking after the branch is many times not available at the branch as it is kept closed for non-operations. I made a fixed deposit for a period of 27 months with shri kheteshwar urban co-operative society bank for amount of rs. 550000/- (450000+100000) on 2/01/2016 and 16/01/2016. Its maturity dates 2/04/2018 and 16/04/2018. This is co-operative society winded up their business and closed their all branches. But still no one from the bank is responding my calls and the branch located in vasai rd (West) is closed for its non-operations.

I and my wife (Gopiben jethalal tekwani) constantly living in depression and we are aged so we cannot travel to their headquarter located in shahji ki badi, sirohi, rajasthan, 307001. My life is getting difficult day by day. I am begging for my expenses from my sons and it’s so embarrassing that sometimes i feel to end up my life.

I am requesting you to please look into the matter with serious efforts as i am losing much more than the money here. We both are senior citizen, we cannot suffer this type of frauds at this age period.

Please do the needful.

Thanking you,
Jethalal a tekwani and gopiben j tekwani
Non payment of fixed deposit amount
Non payment of fixed deposit amount
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Please call me on this number [protected]. we will help you.

Abu Road