Shubhbandhanmatrimony.com — I got cheated from company shubhbandhanmatrimony

Respected Sir,

This is Regarding complaint against matrimonial online website company name with 'Subhbandhan matrimony ' located in Mohali .
19 May 2021, Agent Named as 'Simran ph +[protected]' contacted us and shared their deal that how they are going to find match for us. She told they will share some suitable proposals to us and if we like the proposal then we need to register with company for rs 4000. After we did registration with them, they have shared girl parents number to us to discuss with them. While talking to them, we found that they have provided us the fake number and contact for proposal was not genuine. No one responded from that number to us.
When we shared the same thing with Agent 'Simran', she just ignored us and is not responding to our any of messages we send them . Even they decline our calls.
I tried to contact them via other number mentioned on website as (Harman sustomer care -+91-[protected]). I shown myself as new customer and they responded very well and again same thing they explained package details. then I shared my story to above said number that Why you are not responding other registered number, where we paid the amount. Harman (customer care representative )replied me with rudely that we dont have matches and cannot help us in that.

Sir - I request you to please get our hard work amount refunded and request to take strict action against such fraud matrimonial sites. Please reach out to me at R S walia +[protected]

Email id is [protected]@Gmail.Com,