[Resolved]  Stalkbuylove — refund for #[protected]

It is to inform that i had placed an order with stalkbuylove on 3/12/2018 (Order no.#[protected] which was delivered to my on 19/12/2018. There were 6 products in all and i had requested to return them all on the same day i. E 19/12/2018 as some had size issues and some had quality issue. The delivery boy picked up the products from me on 21/12/2018. I recieved a mail from stalkbuylove on the same day confirming the same. I am attaching the proof of the same. Its been almost 1.5 months now but i have not recieved my refund amount of rs.4532 till date. I have contacted their customer care they tell me the amount will be refunded in a few days each time. I am really very upset with their services as the amount is a huge one.
Kindly resolve my issue as soon as possible.

Sincerely
Aradhana gupta
refund for #101593937
refund for #101593937
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 12, 2019
My money was not being refunded since last more than 1.5 months... but the money got refunded a few days after i wrote a complaint ...

[Feb 03, 2019] StalkBuyLove customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
StalkBuyLove Customer Care's response Feb 04, 2019 Dear Team,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We have escalated the case to our concern department will get back to you at the earliest with resolution.

Team Stalkbuylove