Sunshine Solutions Bangalore — Recovery agents harassment

mjdm
Dear All, I am also am a victim, They get our details from Noukri .com or other recruiting agency as we provide all details while applying for jobs. People from Shunshine Solutions visited my house frequently and started Harassing me for a credit card payment from RAK BANK Dubai. They never gave any visiting card, no proper documents, they started coming and harassing my family during my absence. I had contacted my Lawyer and Lodged a complaint at the Vijayanagar Police Station, Bangalore during April 2015.One day they came when I was at home, I demanded documents so I can consult my lawyer.They did not produce any documents and started shouting in front of my house and also said that they will bring the Interpol. After, showing the acknowledgement they did not turn up till this month. Now in jan 2016 they started coming again. I again went to the Police station at Vijayanagar Bangalore, , and the Vijayanagar Police called them and then demanded the documents. They tried to show come documents copy of our passport etc., which were not relevant to the Bank. The police warned them not to harass instead approach in proper channel legally. Now I have started getting emails posing as Recoveries from RAKBANK directing me to cooperate with Sunshine Solutions. However, my advocate will face them. MY ADVICE IS NO BANK CAN COME TO YOUR RESIDENCE AND HARASS YOU, PLEASE DO NOT BE SCARED. YOU NEED TO FIRST GO OVER TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION AND LODGE A COMPLAINT. ALSO FIND A SUITABLE ADVOCATE.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Maybe this helps;

Pl give ur lawyer s contact details, I have a similar case around me
Dear Friends Please do share the culprit numbers