The Jt Store — trimmer

Shop No 1, Jai Stambh Chowk,, Rajgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India
 G sai babu on Aug 7, 2019
My name is g. Sai babu, i have ordered online through website and they received and get paid. But now they are not responding to my emails also and their phone is not working always getting busy tone. I have everything like payment proofs, order proofs,... Etc. Here i am attaching all documents i have... I have been negotiating from past week, but they are not responding pls guide me what should i do now?

trimmer

Comments

I have ordered trimmer long back and also paid the amount but till date my order is delivered kindly take strict action

Hii, i ordered[protected] on
(08 september 2019) by paying INR324/- waited for 15days not yet been delivered plz inform me about my Order...tracking the order is also not available or else tell how to cancle the order and refund my money ...no intimation till now...i...
7877761897's reply, Sep 23, 2019
Hii, i ordered (18819434) on(08 /september /2019) by paying INR324/- waited for 15days not yet been delivered plz inform me about my Order...tracking the order is also not available or else tell how to cancle the order and refund my money ...no intimation till now...i...
Not get my watch