[Resolved] The Learning Institute Of India — do not refund my money after course cancellation

adikdhanu on Aug 28, 2019
I have enrolled for course "ibm spss modeler 18" in the learning institute of india. It is an online course. I submitted the fee online rs 18000/-.

Next day i want to cancel my enrollment. They say they can't. After some arguments they ready to cancel it. Then they say they will not provide a refund. Because it submitted to ibm. They only refund 5k.

They say in 45 days ibm will refund you.

I contacted ibm they say the not take any money for course & they don't know about the learning institute of india.

Then i contacted to the learning institute of india.
But no one responding from their side.

I have the number of people in tlioi.

Vikas:[protected]

I want a refund.
I thought they are fraud people.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 23, 2019
After lodging complaint Anupam kachhap sir called me(7827061364) & and ensure that they will refund the amount of RS.10000/-

So I mailed bank details to "[email protected] "

Today on 23rd Sep 2019 I got 10000 Rs.

So I am marking the complaint as resolved.

Comments

Thanks for update. Kindly elaborate the above issue by sending me a mail on anupam.[protected]@tlioi.com
adikdhanu's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 6, 2019
I got 3k refund out of 10k(excluding 2k GST).
Tlioi says they will credit the remaining amount in a short period. So I am marking my complaint as resolved.
I am sure your issue has been resolved
adikdhanu's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 24, 2019
Yes Thank You.
The training this institute gives is a scam.They are not officially partnered with any company and trying to increase their market by collaborating with other fake companies on the pretext of completing a course from this institute.

Dont fall into their trap and never take a course from this fraud institute.They compel you to take their course and the trainig they offer can be offered by any graduate kid.Dont know what certified professionals do their employers are claiming to be??They are certified scammers for sure.

B/2, Wimla CHS, Marve Road, Malad West, Orlem, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400064
    The Learning Institute Of India - do not refund my money after course cancellation