The Tour Vacations — fraud company

I am complaining against this company as an advocate.. As this company totally make fools of people by giving money offers and after the payment made by us according to the package that accused make switch off the phone as we can't contact him please stop this company frauds.
Many people by making money purpose.. They do believe on them but they cheat people also explore the people.
Kindly pls stop this fraud making by these such people. They also provide me the bank details as i have attached in photo. So that you can find the details.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear
Sir/Maam,

First of all you tell me that you have joined in this company or not? And when you have called us that you are saying that number is going switched off. Send us proof when you have called us. Without knowing anything dont blame to anyone company or persons.
If you have proof so plz show us.

The Tour Vacations
swapnil gavhane's reply, Aug 11, 2020
Hello
I wanted to start my work in your company.
Actually, your executive is not responding since many days.Can you please help me out here.I wanted to start the work asap.
Hi The Tour Vacations,

I have received this opportunity from your company . Please confirm that they are a part of you .
Failing to do so, I will launch an FIR against this person .

Delhi, Delhi