[Resolved] Thedealsindia.com — Product is not delivered

Ram Mohan Rai Marg Lucknow- 226001, India
 Ram112_
I Ramakrishna purchased a combo of 4999 in which assure gift was offered by company. The company name is THE DEALS INDIA. I booked this combo on 5th of december, till now I did not get it. When ever I am trying to contact them they are giving different reasons. They do not have any specific answer for it. When I call them they keep me in hold or different different peoples come on line to talk. it looks that its a fake company who making people fool. I have their mail for combo with assure gift mail. I want that some strict actions should be taken against such type of site. they have specific site as attached in link with contact nos. http://www.thedealsindia.com/comb4999/ please take action so that other people can be safe to be fool.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2015-12-23 02:21:37
complaint was responded by dealsindia.com support team .They given the token id of DTDC courier to me and i saw it has shipped and was showing Status IN TRANSIT.

Comments

Till now i am not got the product delivery.The TheDealsIndia.com customer support asked me to resolve the complaint.when you resolve then only product is delivered they are saying.

Finally i got the product on 26th December.

27/2 KHA, Ram Mohan Rai Marg, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226001