Thepancard.com

Thepancard.com Customer Care

Bad

Thepancard.com related photos (57)

Thepancard.com Complaints & Reviews

Validation completed on 25th feb but pan card still not received after 45 days, payment already done, why so delay?? even not getting response on customer support.
when will i get my pan card?
Pan card not received, payment done
Pan card not received, payment done

I had fill 5 individual new pan card application form for 1 month before for my family member and send through courier on these address, payment also done by netbenking. but till date no e- token given. please do necessary action on theme.
    My Application Number is below
    A3563615
    A3563762
    A3563678
    A3563728
    A3563794

I have applied for a new pan card on 9/3/2021 and paid an amount of 379₹. As per their procesure i have sent the printout...
      I have applied for a new PAN card through https://www.thepancard.com made by Samanta Communications Pvt Ltd, chennai. I had...

I paid for PAN correction. Fees to thepan.com on 31 March. Till date no response received or i was able to upload my documents.
      Money paid but service not provided

Its been four months since I haven't received my pancard. I had sent the required documents via speed post in the month of...
        I applied for change in address in PAN card on 03/03/202. They allotted me customer code A3542645 and collected Rs.401/- via...

I have applied for pan card on 31, march, 2021 for that I have charged 379 rupee and after completing all processes its not giving response.
        I mailed on their email ID but they still not gave any response.
        Pan card fraud
        Apr 05, 2021
        Updated by [email protected]
        I want my money back nothing else ..

I applied PAN card on 21/03/2021, but there is no response to it yet, the processing is getting very late. Payment done, submitted all documents then Submitted office address proof already but still pending too many days no response my customer code -3583810
          Poor service

I have applied for pan card through www.thepancard.com for which I paid the processing fee of rs. 399 on 28th Feb 2021.But...

I have applied for new pan card right! I have submitted my document to thepancard.com but it has been long time since my validiation process has not been completed i tried to contact with customer care but there was no reply from that side i have been hugely disappointed by them!

My customer code:A3610171
            I have been scammed by thepancard.com!

I have applied for pan card on thepancard.com but since 26th march they are saying my pan card formation is in under process i tried to contact them finally when will the validiation process will end there has been no reply from that side they have also taken approx 350 rupees from me i have hugely disappointed by their [censored]s!
              There is has been no reply from customer care!

It's been a month since we applied for the pan card there is no response, when we checked realised that it is a scam, as we have given them personal details which poses a lot of risk l request you to do something about it so that the information is not misused by them & save others & not let it exist anymore
                Exactly more that the money it the personal information like ID proof and bank details submitted.

I have been requesting all to come together for a joint action.

Someone can please start and share email so all can write to start collecting and then take action'

Company charged 399 rs. From my account for new pancard.eventhough the process was not completed and no email was send to me.
                  Please refund the money i[censored] can.

I sent you my father's copy of Aadhaar in reply to your objection but you still did not take it seriously

I am very ashamed of your attitude

If you are unable to provide a duplicate of my lost PAN card, I may contact another authority.

I have been applying for a PAN card for 3 months and I have not received any response from you so far and I am not impressed with you. Either give me a PAN card as soon as possible or refund my money

I had provided all details and paid money for the update of my pan card and itts been over three months with no update and...
                      25th Morning I try to update my PAN card information through Mypan card.com site unfortunately after deducting amount of Rs.399.00...

Rs. 399/- Fees has been deducted and no response from thepancard service last one month.

I have applied for a pancard through thepancard.com on January.it tooks 3month but no response.i have paid 379/- and they did not give any information till this date. i want my money back. It is very urgent please help me.i want to apply for a new pancard so plz refund my money.
                        A3439075 this is my application id. Please help to get receive my pan card.

I have applied for duplicate pan card. I have filled the application and completed the payment but still haven't received any email or message from you. Please help me with this.

Pan card number:CCUPB1235J