Unimoni Financial Services Ltd — mis selling falsified information

24 Pgs North, West Bengal, India
 sarkar4 on Jan 22, 2019
Hi Sir,
My name is Tanmay Sarkar a resident of Kolkata, West Bengal. I have a Gold Loan with Unimoni Financial Service Ltd Baguiati branch previously known as UAE.
This is to bring in your attention that when I applied for gold loan they have generated my loan with false information (I was told that I would pay interest on yearly basis, however, they intentionally applied my loan on quarterly interest basis without my knowledge for which I had to pay a HUGH amount of interest and fine). After loan procedure was over I came to know it was quarterly basis after which I approached them and they assured me that though it is on paper still it won’t be a problem if I pay on yearly basis.
After 90days they started pressurizing me to pay the interest or else my gold will go to auction. Now when I went to their office to inquire about this, they forced me to pay the amount and behave STRONGLY OFFENSIVE and EXCESSIVELY RUDE and OUTREGEOUS. Employee named Minakshi, Sourav and Ravi used ABUSIVE language and THREATS. After this act I am forced to pay all the fines and high interest and take all my jewelry back.
I request you to look into this matter and please take some immediate and appropriate step so that this kind of harassment doesn’t happen with anyone else.

Yours Sincerely