Urbtech India Ltd — Delay on UTC

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 ssax

I booked an office with Urbtech in their UTC project, Sector-132, NOIDA, in April 2013 and paid 3 installments (30% of the cost). Urbtech was suppose to deliver the unit in 3 years time. Urbtech did n't start work on my tower until recently (Dec 2016) and now after more than three years they have sent me an invoice to pay the fourth installment in Feb 2017, with a one sided interest claim of 24% on delay. They have not mentioned anything on what interest they are supposed to pay on the delay that has happened on their part. After more than 3 years, my situation has changed and I'm no more able to pay further. Also for the fact, that there is no clause that protects my rights for this delay and any further delay that can happen. Urbtech told me (on phone) that they will take 3 more years to complete. I still have questions as to what if they stop the work again for any reason.
I want refund of my money, with genuine interest 9if not 24% then atleast 18%), since they have not delivered the project with in time limit.

Sharad Saxena
Urbtech Trade Centre, unit 403 in Tower A.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0