[Resolved]  Vinayaka Mission University — Not providing convocation certificate

Myself Kashyap. N, completed my M.Phil degree in Physics in Jan 2009 through correspondence mode from Vinayaka Mission University through one of its Study Centre in Bangalore (Centre Code: KA045). I have received my Score Card long back, and i had applied for the Convocation Certificate on[protected] submitted my application along with the Demand Draft bearing Number (529866) dated 12/07/2010 through Study Centre.

But now recently when i visited the study centre to collect my Convocation Certificate the study centre has been shifted from there to somewhere else and i tried to contact the guy who was incharge of the Study Centre over phone but that number does not exist. I have send many mails and even Letters to the VInayaka Mission University (Distance Education Department) regarding the same but so far no response from them.

So, I request Consumer Complaint Forum to please take up this complaint and help me in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,

Kashyap .N

Not providing convocation certificate
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hey Did you get your degree certificate? Im in the same boat and im still waitng.. Please let me know if you know a way to get the cert from the universtity

Vinayaka University