Vishal Mega Mart

Mobile:

Load

Vishal Mega Mart Complaints & Reviews

Mixer not working
    I bought tandem mixer juicer in December 2020 from vishal mega mart, dhandra road, dugri, Ludhiana. From last 8-10 days my...

I have bought tendam multimedia speaker 2.1 from vishal mega mart From Govindpuri. Plug wire connection properly not working with spark from last week i had complaint at vishal store online but he told me please visit Vishal Mega mart store at Govind Puri they told me not to compliant on line i have also contact vishal mega mart but not contactable on this no.[protected] So i m writing this complaint for repaire or replacement of my speaker i have the warranty card of this item pls do needful as fast as possible.

Thanks & Regards
    Rahul Rana
    Address : A-426 M B Road Flat No.07 2nd floor Lal kuan new delhi-110044
      I had bought 4 months a got it's under warranty it's not working not showing signal on/off & it's not heating up water...

Tandem mixer juicer is not working properly

Tandem mixer juicer is not working properly.
        May 28, 2021
        Tandem mixer juicer is not working properly 7986659782

I purchaed tree ceiling fan last year
          One of them is out of services.
          Pls do the needfull
            To Phagwara, May 27, 2021
            Vishal Mega Mart Customer Care Office Address Plot No 184, Platinum Tower, 5th Floor,...
            I bought a induction + gas hard anodized Tawa THT5600I, on 20 Aug. 2020. Bill No. is[protected] and Artical No. is [protected]...

My home entertainment multimedia speaker 2.1( TAU1319C) is issue.one speaker can't be voice response..please help me & please do repaired..contact me early morning or email.mo.no.[protected] email I'd _ [protected]@gmail.com

Regarding Rajratna kharat

Heating not and prepare and give many sounds stove break

होम थयेटर कम नहीं कर रहा है अंदर की वायरिंग डेमेज हो गई है
                Home theater, product names : multimedia speaker 2.1, product model : TAU1319C

As we are aware that dur to covid 19, lockdown are imposed in many areas including meerut,
                  I brought an item 'Driftwood men trouser straight khakhi 34' worth 499 including other items, on 29 April 2021
                  But trail room was not available at the store,
                  After I brought the trouser, some mishappening went with me, due to that I was not able to exchange the item,
                  And I go for exchange on 15 May 2021
                  But store person refuse, and say 15 days are over, we cannot change,
                  Is there any solution,
                    Dear Team,
                    Am today visited hyderabad balapur vishal mega mart .In ladies section my wife have to trail the pcs .near...

Yesterday I went to Vishal mega mart and after I’ve done my shopping I was leaving the place and then the security alarm was making some noise and the security personal stopped me and they doubt that I stole something from there and they started to check me what they found was nothing but a soft tag from my bag which I’ve purchased from an online store. I felt so embarrassed. They haven’t said sorry for what they’ve done to me . Is this what the employee behave there .

I have purchased one night wear (trouser) and it was little damage but due to partial lockdown i couldn't exchange my trouser. Can i exchange in different branch of Vishal mart??

I purchase a iron in vishal in diwali season.but it's not working now.kindly guide me

There was a extra tag in my basket I didn't notice that and mistakenly put it in my bag and they made me (I'm a female student) open my clothes in front of them and treated me rudely when there was nothing they forced me to buy the object that belonged to the price tag also they have put extra stuffs in shopping list even though I didn't buy it.
                            I'm really very sorry for purchasing in vishal mega mart near uppal depot. The way ur sales manager treat customers like thiefs....

Rice cooker not working