Vistaclothes — no delivery of products

2B, Matri Bhaban, Sri Ramkrishna pally Sonarpur,KOLKATA,, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Debadrita13 on Apr 24, 2019
I ordered 2 tops & 2 dresses from vistaclothes sites after being redirected from a facebook ad on 27th march, 2019. I made the payment through my debit card and gave my office address for delivery of the products. I got a message on the same day with the order number #10027 and a helpline number ([protected]). A person called me confirming my order. Then when i got no news of my delivery of the products or no alert messages, i wrote a mail to them on 11th april, 2019 as we were supposed to shift our office to a new address on 15th april, 2019. I got a reply saying on the same day that my products wold be delivered by 13th april, 2019. After that they went all silent. I sent them 2 mails on 17th april, 2019 and 22nd april, 2019, to which there was no reply. The helpline number ([protected]) is also not available. There are a few people in my old office in case they deliver my goods there. If they cant deliver my products then i would want a refund.

Comments

My order No is #9839 . I ordered one dress cost 399 and I didn't recieve yet. They send message it would be delivered within 13-14days still won't received. Mobile no that provide is switched off and also not able to send mail.
Product ordered on 31st march.vista clothes assured the delivery on 15th April. till now i havent received any updates. there is no way to track my order. their phone is switched off and no reply to the mails.
i want a full refund!

Vistaclothes - no delivery of products

Company:Vistaclothes