Visum Outsourcing — fraud company!!

Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Om11011 on Jun 17, 2019
Dear all beware from this visum outsourcing fraud company. It is new fraud company recently open in delhi only 11 month old. Ask them for MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) registration number before making payment, i have lost more money like this type fraud company. They give false commitment name pooja disgusting lady. I met her in there office. Never ever start your process with them. Instead you can do charity your money among poor people. They will give you blessing. They cheated me and took 2500/ now they do not reply back.

Hey everyone who got cheated by this company. Please email me your name and contact number. I have got a good contact in the cyber crime department and we plan to take them down. I am writing to the top officials. I will consolidate everything and lodge a complaint.
Email me at [protected]@gmail.com

Updated by Om11011, Jan 14, 2020
Dear All
let me tell all of you. that first of all dont pay them money. but if you are eventually trapped in their dirty business.𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐡𝐫𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞/ 𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐚 𝐣𝐢 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭. they really feel afraid from police.

@and also they never give you MEA no. because they have not it.

Comments

Official response from Visum Outsourcing
Dear Omander Kumar,

This is an official response from Visum Outsourcing!

We're trying to reach you lot of time but we didn't get any response from your end. Kindly mail your all concern on our official mail id: [protected]@visumoutsourcing.com

Visum Outsourcing is an extremely professional and transparent company. we have always given the best guidance and consultation.

Thanks and Regards,
Feedback Team
Visum Outsourcing
Om11011's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 14, 2020

Official response from Visum Outsourcing
Dear Omander Kumar,

This is an official response from Visum Outsourcing!

We're trying to reach you lot of time but we didn't get any response from your end. Kindly mail your all concern on our official mail id: feedback @ visumoutsourcing.com

Thanks and Regards,
Feedback Team
Visum Outsourcing
Visum outsourcing is most fraudest company, I checked the review of Mr. Kshitij saxena and others. he told me complete fraud process of visum outsourcing. thanks you so much bhai ji. may God bless you. you saved our hard earned money. guys I was just about to pay them but I cheked their reviews. I is most notorious and worse company with evil reputation in the market. let me tell all of you. that first of all dont pay them money. but if you are eventually trapped in their dirty business. then simply go to Nehru place/ kalka ji police station. they will refund your amount. they really feel afraid from police. so guys beware this Pankaj (operation manager). he is ### of this organisation.

Address- Hemkunt Chambers, Suite No. M-2 & 3-A, , Nehru Place, Delhi - 110019

Om11011's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 20, 2019
Email me at 11011omanderkumar @ gmail.com
rahulra's reply, 10 hours 22 minutes ago
Beware of this visum outsourcing in delhi .

Hi all People,

I would like you all to be aware of these immigration consultants so called visum outsourcing who give false commitments that they do Canada work permit .

I have sent all my documents from my side and they will ask you to produce a document which you can never produce . This needs to be cleared at the time of taking a service from these pathetic consultants. Anshika promised me that they will conduct 15 interviews and non of the interview took place in 3 months. The case manager assigned to me have no proper knowledge ( Nishant ) . I have to follow up day on day basis and for a small thing they will keep delaying your process . First they will tell you will get all your refund and then when you actually pay for all the process you will keep on waiting when your process will start . They will keep delaying and delaying as much as they can and then when you ask for the full refund they will say they will not refund full amount only 20 percent will get refund . Pls let me know how many more people are going through this . pls get back to me on [email protected] .

I want visum owners contact details which they flatly refused . seems like a fraud company. big fraudsters names pankaj, nishant, anshikha Sharma
Hello All,

Pls take a note in advance that visum outsourcing is a fraud company.

We are cheated for 72000 rs .

First Anshika told me to pay 2500 rs so that she will get my documents reviewed with there so called team and it's really silly of me we paid this amount . Initially in name of canada they are bluffing the people across India . We are been fooled that we will be interviewed by the canadian companies that too 15 interviews will be conducted.

She assigned me a case manager called Nishant another foolish person on the block he has no knowledge about anything inspite he will tell you to show the documents which becomes impossible to produce...infact I had produced the document then also they were not satisfied . They are big fraudsters do not take there services otherwise your money will go for a toss . There is another fool called pankaj he acts smart in his conversation but lately he knows that not every one is a ### . He will keep on delaying the process once you ask for the refund . Not a single kind of work they have done if you ask them questions related to Mea number or the owners contact he will say he will get back to me in some time and that some time doesn't comes . Big fraud people should be punished severely. anyone who went through such phase pls get back to me on [protected]@gmail.com
Om11011's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 14, 2020

@and also they never give you MEA no. because they have not it.
This is the general information being posted by the company for our valuable clients

This is not a genuine client(OMANDER KUMAR) it seems like it is one of our competitor of the organization. This person is using same content in his posts from last one year against the organization and trying to spoil the image of VISUM OUTSOURCING and to mislead the potential clients who are planning to boost their career abroad. Our team is trying to contact him from last one year on his given email id but there is no revert from his side but yet he is posting irrelevant content continuously over various portals.

This is a kind suggestion to all our potential clients after reading all reviews of this person, interpret his intentions towards our organizations with your analysis.

We are always bound to provide best of our services to our clients who are dedicated towards the betterment of their career.

If still you are in dilemma, you are always welcome for a cup of coffee.
Beware of this visum outsourcing in delhi

Hi all People,

I have sent all my documents from my side and they will ask you to produce a document which you can never produce . This needs to be cleared at the time of taking a service from these pathetic consultants. Anshika promised me that they will conduct 15 interviews and non of the interview took place in 3 months. The case manager assigned to me have no proper knowledge ( Nishant ) . I have to follow up day on day basis and for a small thing they will keep delaying your process . First they will tell you will get all your refund and then when you actually pay for all the process you will keep on waiting when your process will start . They will keep delaying and delaying as much as they can and then when you ask for the full refund they will say they will not refund full amount only 20 percent will get refund . Pls let me know how many more people are going through this . pls get back to me on [protected]@gmail.com .

Beware of this visum outsourcing in delhi .

Hi all People,

Visum Outsourcing - fraud company!!

Nehru Place, New Delhi