Voltech HR Services-Chennai — Fraud-Unbelievable Words

sankarmahadevan
Hi Guys, I am Sankar, Now i am in Abroad, struggling a lot. I attended the Interviews through by Voltech HR Services in chennai situated in Ayyapamthangal. In the Interview time consultancy(Voltech) told, Company will provide food and accomodation and telling lies to the Employees. Foreign Companies is not asking money or consultancy fee. Company is recruiting free of cost even a single paise. But Voltech is as asking money around 30 to 40 thousand and accomodation is also not good after coming here in abroad and food is also not providing by the company. Very Worst. Per room 4 to 5 persons with single Toilet and Bathroom. Please think about it how its possible. I am struggling a lot. Morning time getting ready is very difficult in toilets. If we getting late to the work salary will cut on that day. So dont believe the Voltech Company words blindly. Please dont give any amount to the Consultancy. Interview time they will not asking you money. Once you resign job from current company or putting medical, they will demand money. So please aware. My suggestions is avoid coming abroad through this company-Voltech HR Services-Chennai.

Fraud-Unbelievable Words
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi Shankar may I know the company name in which you are recruited
Vijay Ramanathan's reply, Nov 9, 2018
Thanks for letting us know.
Thanks for letting us know.

Voltech HR Services-Chennai - Fraud-Unbelievable Words