Voltech HR Services-Chennai — Fraud-Unbelievable Words

sankarmahadevan
Hi Guys, I am Sankar, Now i am in Abroad, struggling a lot. I attended the Interviews through by Voltech HR Services in chennai situated in Ayyapamthangal. In the Interview time consultancy(Voltech) told, Company will provide food and accomodation and telling lies to the Employees. Foreign Companies is not asking money or consultancy fee. Company is recruiting free of cost even a single paise. But Voltech is as asking money around 30 to 40 thousand and accomodation is also not good after coming here in abroad and food is also not providing by the company. Very Worst. Per room 4 to 5 persons with single Toilet and Bathroom. Please think about it how its possible. I am struggling a lot. Morning time getting ready is very difficult in toilets. If we getting late to the work salary will cut on that day. So dont believe the Voltech Company words blindly. Please dont give any amount to the Consultancy. Interview time they will not asking you money. Once you resign job from current company or putting medical, they will demand money. So please aware. My suggestions is avoid coming abroad through this company-Voltech HR Services-Chennai.

Fraud-Unbelievable Words

Comments

Hi Shankar may I know the company name in which you are recruited
Vijay Ramanathan's reply, Nov 9, 2018
Thanks for letting us know.
Thanks for letting us know.
Hello Friends, Voltech HR Services located in Ayyapanthangal Chennai. I don’t know how to say, this is a NO.1 FRAUD AND CHEATING consultancy and Agent. I attended the interview through phone call and client interview attended through SKYPE. In the Interview time consultancy (Voltech) told, Company will provide food and accommodation and everything. After a few weeks I got an offer letter from company through (Voltech) people. So I surrender my Original mark sheet for verification purpose then Voltech is as asking money around 30 to 40 thousand for processing fee. This is first aboard job. So I don’t know the this is the way to start cheating (Voltech) to me so, I pay the money. When I came to Gulf then only I realize company gives accommodation only. Not giving food and medical allowance. Also Gulf Companies is not asking money or consultancy fee. Company is recruiting free of cost even a single paise. But consultancy (Voltech) cheated to me. They provide very low rated air ticket to Gulf (connection flight facility) so, I was stay in SRI LANKA more than 6 hours with our food and water. Due to my family, I sacrifice that issue. When I came here after only I know the company not provide last 3 months salary to employees. Also company seeks in very very bad condition and loss of companies in this countries list. Please think about this. I completed in 50 days. But still now I am not receiving the salary. They provide food allowance only. That is limit of 20 BD only. When I reached here my HR team provides the report to consultancy (Voltech). That all. Still now consultancy (Voltech) peoples not conducted to me. VOLTECH GROUP using Ladies candidates’ .They are poetically mind wasting to innocent peoples. They are fully lying. So don’t believe the Voltech Company words blindly and please don’t give any amount to the Consultancy. If you receive any calls from VOLTECH HR SERVICES PVT LTD or VOLTECH HR PEOPLES (In the name of MAHALAKSHMI, THIRUMURUGAN, MALAR VIZHI, MANIMEKALAI, DHAVA CHELVAN) request to ignore the phone call or file a complaint against this cheating people. Last 50 days I lose 5 KGS. Here some Indian peoples finally helped. They are providing foods for me. I am common and middle class man my family peoples are not educated. If his know this issue I am sure I am losing my family & family members. Just think, if you believe this cheating consultancy (Voltech) you will lose your future and family.

I pray to god nobody will lose for me. PLEASE AWARE.

Voltech HR Services-Chennai - Fraud-Unbelievable Words