[Resolved]  My Green Energy — We didn't receive the Product and neither they are returning the money. Not at all Trustworthy

We have ordered Solar water heater pressurised system - EMMVEE brand with "My Green Energy", on April 11th 2013 for our New house chennai. They are also the dealears for Venus Solar water heater. They promised to deliver within 4 weeks. I have been following for past 2 - 3 months. I am just getting a response stating it will be delivered in 2 weeks. Today it is 08-July-2013. Still not delivered and no response from their end. Sometimes they won't even pick up the phone. Pl let us know whether we can send notice or file a case against them.
They are neither returning the money nor the product. They have collected the entire amount during booking. They are not at all Trustworthy.

Address of the company:
My Green Energy
15/52A, South Westt Boag Road, T. Nagar, Chennai-600017. Phone:[protected]

Dear fellow Citizen, Pl. think twice before ordering the product with them.
Also, those who have ordered the product with this Company and didn't get the product, pl add your inputs so that it will help others to avoid these companies.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:15:10
After continuous follow up we got the product installed. They said the delay is due to unavailability of the product. Product is working fine.
Complaint comments  4 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Finally got the product installed.
I had purchased an inverter oct 2014, but within 1 year had a lot of problems. The service engineers who came to rectify the problem did not know how to handle the problem. I will not recommend this company to others. They never return calls and are slow in response. The management is never available to convey the inconvenience.
Couldn't deliver the product and had to go through significant struggle to get back the deposit. Stay away from these guys
Not worth for a rating. Very arrogant to customers. I am not sure how they are in the market. Never ever give an order to this company. The owner never picked up the call. Not even once he replied to the SMS. I am contemplating to go to a lawyer and issue them a legal notice.

Company:My Green Energy