Wishfin — request to delete my account

Na, Delhi, India
 Josna Thomas on May 5, 2019
Dear wishfin team,
I don't want my credit score checked. Please deactivate my profile and account details including my pan from "wishfin" and please confirm the deactivation! I want the process to be completed very soon and confirm me via email. I am forced to do this because i cannot find any deactivation option in your app.

Name : josna jose
Mob : [protected]
Email : [email protected]
Updated by Josna Thomas, May 06, 2019
Dear wishfin,
Till this time you people didnt sent me any reply / email .I am requesting again to you please delete my mentioned account from wishfin and confirm it to me via email.

" I have account in your database with the name of JOSNA JOSE and my email id is [email protected] i am requesting you to kindly delete my account from wishfin and also erase notification if any. I am waiting for your reply.

Sincerely,
(Name) : JOSNA JOSE
(phone): [protected]
(email): [email protected]

Comments

Dear wishfin team,
I don't want my credit score checked. Please deactivate my wishfin profile and account details including my pan. And please confirm the deactivation! I want the process to be completed very soon. And confirm me via email. I am forced to do this because i cannot find any deactivation option in your app.
Name : Amandeep kaur
Mob : [protected]
Email : [email protected]

Wishfin - request to delete my account

Company:Wishfin