Woodland Relocation — abusive dealer and threatening for life

I enquired for Relocation and packers service on a portal and Mr.Sunder Singh called me on my enquiry for packers & movers, he provided me the quotation of Rs.3500 for shifting my household goods. I asked him to call me the next day for me to decide.

Mr.Sunder Singh called me next day as on February 19, 2018 and I informed him that I have finalized the relocation deal with another company. He started abusing and threatening me for my life and also gave me a life threat and kill my family by sending his goons. I also have his call recordings saved in my cell phone. He said he will send 10 men from Mathadi Kamgaar union to my house address, will drag and beat me and my family members. Kindly look into this as its a very serious issue.

Comments

Guys, just be aware and stay away from this woodland moves and packers...they are absolutely nonsense and uneducated...i had given my household goods to these ### a few months ago and they charged me very hefty amount saying we would give the wold BEST SERVICE and they transported those goods in a broken condition...it was a heart felt when i saw my fridge and washing machine in a damaged condition...and when i called them about it they started abusing me in a rough language.. Don't go by their name and website..its a purely fake..I can feel the same pain what others people must feeling who have written above complaints. Anyways Karma would give punishment to this ### what they have done to others.
Payal Bharadwaj Rai's reply, Jul 15, 2020
Need your support to raise a complaint against him. My mail I'd: [email protected]
Horrible unprofessional service. After two weeks of promising date time and rate an hour before moving when we called they said to increase rate and said not possible to move that day. Big cheaters. Never trust them
Very bad experience with these guys. I have gone through same problem. Once I asked for quotation there said 4k. I asked for 30min for getting quote from other services. I said I got the best price from gati. And they started to abuse me. These guys are unprofessional and worst people who just started business for abusing customers.
I had really bad experience with woodland relocation from sakinaka Andheri people. The man name Sundar lal called me and took the booking of sending my bike inter district. I.paid him online, next day when. I tried to contact him for not delivering my vehicle he said he will not be able to deliver the bike. And was very rude, unprofessional and cheat person. The website they have provided also looks fraud and the people working are also fraud. As now no one answering my calls and replying to my messages. There is no review option available for their website. Do not opt for any service.
Payal Bharadwaj Rai's reply, Jul 15, 2020
We had the Same experience and much more terrible as our package was supposed to be sent from Mumbai to Lucknow of the 1bhk ...
He confirmed the door to door service in 20k with gst and insurance.
Post packing and taking the goods, he started asking for 37k. And started abusing and life threatening threats as we didnt comply to his demands.

Finally he settled for 25k, 20k advance and 5k post delivery. Sent us the bill too. Now it's been 15 days, our stuffs are not delivered. And today he send us another invoice saying pay 18%gst more and take your stuffs from godown or he will burn it.

My stuffs are with him and I dont know what to do. I am not sure if paying more 10k I will get my goods or not.. He keeps calling every day and keep threatening for the same.

Company:Woodland Relocation