Zenity Legal/columbia Solutions Ltd — fraudulents for gamca medical and immigration documentation

Chamber # 330, Lawer Building, Mahatma Gandhi Road, District Court, Snehlataganj, Indore, Madhya Pradesh -452007, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
 dhananajaymishrahr on Aug 29, 2019
I got call from a UK based number. She said I am calling from COLUMBIA SOLUTIONS LTD company based in Cheshire England. They took interview two round on different days. They offered me a job. They sent me offer letter. They referred my number to a documentation agency named "zenity legal". agency asked me to pay 9800 RS for medical and documentation charge for agency. I paid for that. Now they are asking more money from me. In starting they said you don't need to pay any extra amount a part from this. They are doing fraudulent.
They are running fraud website www.columbiapayroll.com and www.zenitylegal.com

They have a fraud bank account in Vijaya bank in which they asked to pay. I am giving bank details also below:-
Account Name: Afsar Alam Advocate
Account Number: [protected]
BANK NAME: Vijaya Bank
IFSC Code: VIJB0007624

I have got in touch with two more candidates. They also paid for the same service.
Now they are doing fraudulents. They are not responding calls and mails and not ready to refund our amount.
Please take and action so that it can be stopped and also request you to help us to get refund our amount from them.
I am also giving contact details of the agency below:-
Mansi [protected]
Deepti [protected]
Ria [protected]

Details of zenity in mail-

Zenity Legal-
Documentation Agency- Bar Council Reg- MP/3285/2011
Contact:
Mansi [protected]
Deepti [protected]
Address: Chamber # 330, Lawer Building, Mahatma Gandhi Road, District Court, Snehlataganj,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh -452007
Write us: [protected]@zenitylegal.com Website: www.zenitylegal.com

Details of Columbia Solutions in mail-
Anna Smith
Manager Human Resource –Columbia Solutions Ltd
Call: +[protected] | [protected]@columbiapayroll.com

The company name Columbia solutions Ltd is exactly exist in UK at the same address but I don't know someone else or who is doing this fraudulents. Either Columbia solutions or zenity legal. Most probably zenity legal is doing this fraudulent by name of Columbia solutions Ltd.

Please resolve.

Comments

Brother share your contact number, I have also paid the same amount and they are asking for more.
i need to discuss with you and try to get my money back.
Rao990's reply, Sep 10, 2019

contact:- nine -nine-Zero-eight-eight-zero-eight-nine-nine-eight.
I am also victim, please share your number i also want to get my money back.
madhu mondal's reply, Sep 9, 2019
Please somebody tel me, how to get money back or how they will be punished?
mustafa [email protected]'s reply, Sep 12, 2019
I am also victim. We hv made a grup to solve and we hv a lot of informations abt them pls call me at 9887327868.
madhu mondal's reply, Sep 13, 2019
My WhatsApp Number is 9064282548
I also got the same, but In my case columbia solutions asked me to take gamca my self so that I have no need to spend any money more. I have not taken my GAMCA. contatc me on[protected]
contact +91-[protected]
Adersh Antony's reply, Sep 3, 2019
nine five four four three seven four two five five
Dear friends,
I have been also victimized by the same people. Do any one know how we can get back our money.
I request you to all to visit cyber crime portal and file a complain...

If you need help :-you may discuss with me.
Contact-Nine-four-one-zero-zero-seven-six-nine-five-eight
I request you to all to visit cyber crime portal and file a complain...

If you need help :-you may discuss with me
Nine-nine -eight-six-two-one-three-four-four-seven
Rajesh .P's reply, Sep 5, 2019
Dear friends,
Nine-nine -eight-six-two-one-three-four-four-seven
Rao990's reply, Sep 10, 2019

contact:- nine -nine-Zero-eight-eight-zero-eight-nine-nine-eight.
I have been also victimized by the same people and going to take action against them where they need to face the repurcation badly if they are not refunding the money.
Hi all,

If you receive any call or mail from Columbia Solutions or Zenity legal team plz contact above provided numbers
Hi all,

Same thing happened with me too.

contact:- nine -nine-Zero-eight-eight-zero-eight-nine-nine-eight.
i didn't know there are so many people who encountered the same problem as me. please settle our issues and dont avoid ushttps://www.consumercomplaints.in/zenity-legalcolumbia-solutions-ltd-fraudulents...
can some one make whatsapp group please. so that we all discuss and work on how we can get our money back.
my number : nine-nine-six-four-five-six-zero-three-zero-five.
mustafa [email protected]'s reply, Sep 12, 2019
Already made grup give ur no.

Zenity Legal/columbia Solutions Ltd - fraudulents for gamca medical and immigration documentation

Company:Zenity Legal/columbia Solutions Ltd