Bigsop - Cheater, Fraud

abdul2626 on Nov 18, 2013
Main ne bigsop ke contest me hissa liya but i m not win for this contest as per bigsop i think inka contest hi jhota hai paisa kamane ka new idea ok but jo Rs.799 mera tha usse pen drive ka order diya Strontium Pollex 16gb there cost is Rs.900 as per bigsop order pe likha tha free shipping but phir bhi Rs. 100 Jada liya or to or jab order main ne receive kiya to Strontium Pollex 16gb ki jaga sandisk 16gb bheja isme bhi ghapla sandisk 16gb Rs 550 me ati hai baki Rs. 350 inki jeb main ab aplog batao ye cheater fraud nhi to kiya hai. I request to all please do not participate in the bigsop contest they are fraud cheater etc.

Comments

N Nov 26, 2013 by
kumarqwertyuiop

Yes, you are right ...Bigsop is fraud company.. first time i purchase from this site.. after 2 weeks of my order they provide me one first-flight tracking number F39265425, which is not in the record of First flight. Even their customer care executives on 08065695335, don't know how to talk with customer & even disconnect the call midway of talk because they have no proper response about my order. please dont use this for any purchase.
N Dec 10, 2013 by
rlr k gupta

Bigsop is a fraud n cheat company. I m making a complaint with RBI and economic offence wing n consumer forum .
N Feb 22, 2014 by
rahul27189

IT is Fraudy online shopping company. they have delivered me SONY MDR-EA9 costing Rs 710 which really costs only Rs 250 instead of delivering Sony MDR-E818L Headphone. Dont buy anything otherwise it only sucks.

i am also updating my details to show you

Dear ANURAG DWIVEDI,

Thank you for shopping with Bigsop. Your order no. is 90894137 and payment option selected by you is Net-Banking. Your order details are provided below:

S.No. Product Description Expected Delivery Order Value
1 Sony MDR-E818L Headphone 4-5 Working Days Rs. 710
Sub Total : Rs. 710

We at Bigsop are constantly trying to provide you the best shopping experience. We hope you have enjoyed shopping with us. In case of any suggestions or queries, please feel free to contact us at anytime.

For suggestions and queries related to your orders from all categories contact our helpline numbers: 08065695335
Please Click Here To See The Bigsop Contest Winner List

Sincerely,

Bigsop Customer Care

THIS IS A SYSTEM GENERATED MAIL. REPLIES TO THIS MAIL ID WILL NOT BE RESPONDED.
N Feb 22, 2014 by

Sub Total : Rs. 710

Please Click Here To See The Bigsop Contest Winner List

Sincerely,

Bigsop Customer Care

THIS IS A SYSTEM GENERATED MAIL. REPLIES TO THIS MAIL ID WILL NOT BE RESPONDED.

Bigsop - Cheater, Fraud