Customer Care

Bharatworkonline Complaints & Reviews

Bharatworkonline - fraud site

Gayatri Sura on Jun 7, 2013
I have given order after given order they have contacted me within 2-3 days. I have completely decided to buy. But there is little bit confusion in my mind that "is this site trustable or not?" So i completely made effort and came to know that this site is not trustable. All this fellows were playing with the careers of students.
Some one have posted that i got money by doing online work in bharat-net-jobs. But i think these rubbish site fellows only commented above that this is trustable. If this happens like this then we all will take a severe action.
If u...
Complaint comments Read comments [31] Complaint category Business & Finances

Bharatworkonline - it is completely fake

gulshant1702 on Sep 1, 2014
I have given order of the package which is shown on its website for a part time job doing at home and how it works, after 2, 3 days i have got the disc by courier, i have open the kit and i have read the package which is inside the disc, it was a tutorial and a instruction how it works, but the information in this disc are totally fake it doesn't work, i have spent a 1490 to buy a disc, i want my all money back because this company is totally fake and its promises are also fake, they are making fools the whole public of the country, so i am request you to please if anyone help me to get my money...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed