Bharatworkonline

Bharatworkonline Complaints & Reviews

Bharatworkonline — it is completely fake

gulshant1702 on Sep 1, 2014
I have given order of the package which is shown on its website for a part time job doing at home and how it works, after 2, 3 days i have got the disc by courier, i have open the kit and i have read the package which is inside the disc, it was a tutorial and a instruction how it works, but the information in this disc are totally fake it doesn't work, i have spent a 1490 to buy a disc, i want my all money back because this company is totally fake and its promises are also fake, they are making fools the whole public of the country, so i am request you to please if anyone help me to get my money...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Bharatworkonline — fraud site

Gayatri Sura on Jun 7, 2013
I have given order after given order they have contacted me within 2-3 days. I have completely decided to buy. But there is little bit confusion in my mind that "is this site trustable or not?" So i completely made effort and came to know that this site is not trustable. All this fellows were playing with the careers of students.
Some one have posted that i got money by doing online work in bharat-net-jobs. But i think these rubbish site fellows only commented above that this is trustable. If this happens like this then we all will take a severe action.
If u...
Complaint comments  Read comments [32]Complaint category Business & Finances

Recently Discussed

Red Leaf Group Of Consultancy Ludhiana
About job opening and cheating