Kothari Hyundai

Customer Care

Kothari Hyundai Complaints & Reviews

Kothari Hyundai — Unprofessional

sancho on Mar 23, 2013
The Kothari Hyundai dealer in Aundh is a disaster. I paid for my car on 14 March 2013 and asked them to keep the car ready by 23rd March. They promised the car will be ready in 4 days after payment, I still gave them 10 days as I am available only on weekends.

On 22nd, I called to check if car would be ready, they said yes. On 23rd morning, I called and checked if I can come and take delivery, they said Yes.
And on reaching, the registration wasn't done, the accessories weren't ready, the anti rust coating wasn't done, but THE CAR WAS READY.

Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category Car Dealers

Kothari Hyundai — Unsatisfactory servicing & behavior of service staff.

arishk on Jan 11, 2011
I’d given my Santro for paid-servicing on 06/01/2011 at the Kothari Cars Pvt Ltd – Kharadi Center. The points to be additional covered/ repaired in the servicing were(as also mentioned on the R.O copy given to me) – 1] Fix loose connection in speakers, 2] Replace drivers side inner door handle, 3] Check all doors for closing hard & 4] Remove play in clutch.

I received a call from the service engineer you’d attended to my vehicle when it was brought to the service centre; a certain Mr. Mandar (Mobile# 9158882370) on 07/01/2011 stating that the work on the car had been...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category Car Service Centers

Sub: Servicing of Getz Hyndai
Self has given the subject vehicle for regular servicing to your Satara Road Service Centre, after my recent trip from Belgaum. The subject vehicle is duly covered under Insurance with Cholamandalam.
During the servicing it was observed that the sielencer of subject vehicle has came out as a heighted stone hit the sielencer during journey to Belgaum & needs to be replaced. Though I sujjested that the vehicle is insured under cashless scheme, the concerned Manager advised me that Insurance company will not pay for such damages in hurried manner &...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category Car Service Centers

Kothari Hyundai — Misplaced God's Mala kept in the car

I had given my car for 1st servicing to Kothari Hyundai. My car had a Ganesha & God's mala which was kept in the car. On the delivery of the car I found that the God's Mala was missing.

Aparently, the service center has miss placed it and on calling them they assure to find it and give a call back. However for the past 10 days, I havent been receiving any calls from their end and on calling them I am directed to different people. They refuse to give me contact details of their Manager too as I wished to escalate the issue

It is suprising to see God's...
Complaint comments Read comments

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed