Customer Care

Market Gyan Complaints & Reviews

Market Gyan - My Payment

sanjay1236 on Jun 12, 2013
I made a online payment of Rs 3000/- towards the www.marketgyan.com after discussion of one of their executive Name Mr Rahul
receipt of the same is attached
He committed me that on behalf of you we will do stock market activities and after one month we will send you profit through neft directly to your bank account and also said that we will send you daily message of how much profit made yesterday.
So far I received such message on next day only saying that you have profit of Rs 978/-
after that I made continuous follow up to get message of profits daily, I did not...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category Stock Market

Market Gyan - FRAUD COMPANY, BIGGEST CHEATERS

ravirajnew on Dec 8, 2012
Market gyan is biggest cheaters & fraudulent company , i lost more than 5 lacs rupees in 1st one week of their subscription . Their past performance is totally fake , they updating profit calls only, for the trial period their call is achieve , after subscription they wont lift their phone , they talking very badly,

please note the mobile number ; 8040762762, he is biggest fraud , after subscription he wont lift the phone , they are taking call in some other company , the they forward the same to us , when i am trying to call by my other number...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category Stock Market

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed