Customer Care

Rajasthan Housing Board Complaints & Reviews

Rajasthan Housing Board - DEFICIENCY IN SERVICES

mlpandia
I BOOKED A FLATE IN DWARKAPURI SCHEME SECOND PHASE IN 2007 DEPOSITED RS 20000 NO INTIMATION RECEIVED ABOUT THE LOTTERY AND ALLOTMENT EVEN AFTER SEVERAL REMINDERS NOT SUPPLIED THE REQUIRED INFORMATION ABOUT THE ALLOTMENT AND REFUNDED MONEY WITHOUT INTREST AFTER ONE YEAR IN 2008 WHICH IS VOILATION OF RULES...
Complaint comments Read comments [2]

Rajasthan Housing Board - application for name transfer

navalkishorsoni on Jan 30, 2012
Dear respected sir,
Greeting from naval.i have submitted a application for name transfer [application no. 2851/12 sep.2011 &18 Feb.2012] for house no. 190/81 pratap nagar sector 19 jaipur. i submit all required document with this application. but there is no any respond. i request you please help & co-operate me about this work.hopping you c-operate me.
Ghan shyam soni [Advocate]
Naval Kishor soni [Advocate]
B-85, Triveni nagar,
Gopalpura bypass,
Jaipur-302018
M-9828124075...
Complaint comments Read comments [1] Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Rajasthan Housing Board - delayed in transfer of name by rajasthan housing board

Amangarg777 on Mar 23, 2011
My self Vipin Garg had filed an application on 18 december 2009 for transfer the house no. 4-A-5, New Housing Board, Shastri Nagar, Bhilwara (Raj.) in my name which i had purchased from Mr. Kishan Lal Jethani. But 15 months has passed and the transfer procedure has not completed. Transfer of home in rajasthan housing board originally take time of only 2 months. I had deposited all the prescribed fees for transfer of house with complete lease. I had visited the office of rajasthan housing board but they are not just delaying me by sayiog that your file is in process and come tomorow and so on.
Complaint comments Read comments [1] Complaint category Government Organizations

Rajasthan Housing Board - MONEY NOT REFUND

nitesh soni on Feb 9, 2011
I have applied for the Rajsthan Husing Board, home at Nimbahera as per the guide line & due to some personal reasons requested for money refund as per the guide line of housing board in Month October 10.
As per the guide line money should be refund with in 45 days but it has not been refund till today untill & unless reminding to all concern person at Bhilwara, Chittorgarh & Nimbahera.
Replies given by concern person are as below : -
Nimbahera Office (Mr. Khan) - We have sended your document to Bhilwara, talk with them i am not resposible.
Complaint comments Read comments [1] Complaint category Building Developers

Rajasthan Housing Board - Allotted flat in place of an independent house

rohit_kumar10 on Mar 22, 2011
My father had applied for the house in rajasthan housing board scheme, in 1989 under kalptaru scheme, but they made an internal/clerical error and changed our registration from 1989 to 1990, and after so many years they have alloted 1 flat in dwarkapuri after promising an independent house from ground. I want to ask you what action we can take against this....
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category Real Estate

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
DEFICIENCY IN SERVICES
Rajasthan Housing Board
delayed in transfer of name by rajasthan housing board
application for name transfer
MONEY NOT REFUND
Rajasthan Housing Board
Allotted flat in place of an independent house