Customer Care

W.B.S.E.D.C.L Complaints & Reviews

W.B.S.E.D.C.L - Poor electrical service and low voltage

kanjilalraju on Jul 29, 2013
I live in Sarberia, 24 PGS (N), my nearest substation is Minakhan power house and nearest cal center is Minakhan service center. Minakhan distance from my place near about 22 to 25 km. so it is very long from my home. So we are used customer care tool free number for any problem of electric service.
But when we are docket the problem that time Minakhan service center take long - long time for solve the problem and not only that when we are tray to talk with Minakhan service center that time their don’t received our phone. If Minakhan service center received the phone their not properly...
Complaint comments Read comments [4] Complaint category Government Organizations

W.B.S.E.D.C.L - - A 11000 voltage electrical wire is crossed over villagers

khawas on Nov 15, 2011
Respected Sir,
SUB:- A 11000 voltage electrical wire is crossed over villagers
I am Susanta Khawas, at Sonamukhi in Bankura of West Bengal.We , the
helpless people of Vidyasagarpally,Rathinnagar and Amulanagar,Nilbari under Sonamukhi Municipality, Bankura (ward no.-12,13,15) want to know that we have been faceing
a vital problem for a long long time that a 11000 voltage electrical
wire is crossed over congested area four villagers . We are faced this problem .Please
Sir save our life. Although we had complained to...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

W.B.S.E.D.C.L - A 11000 VOLTAGE ELECTRICAL WIRE IS CROSSED OVER 3 FEET HEIGHT OF CONGESTED HOUSES

khawas on Jun 19, 2011
Respected Sir / Madam ,
I am Susanta Khawas, at Sonamukhi in Bankura of West Bengal. We, the general people of Vidyasagarpally, Rathinnagar ,Nilbari, harijanpally, and Amulanagar of Sonamukhi (ward no.-12,13,15) are in big problem for a 11000 voltage electrical wire . We want to know to you that we have been facing a vital problem for a long long time that a 11000 voltage electrical wire is crossed over public house or congested place or 120 houses or three villages .This wire is emerged from sonamukhi electric sub-station (power supply) to Nilbari bypass (ward no. 15), Vidyasagarpally(ward...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Share with Others

Recently Discussed
W.B.S.E.D.C.L
Poor electrical service and low voltage
- A 11000 voltage electrical wire is crossed over villagers