Being cheated by AirTel executives - Airtel Broadband
I am using AirTel Broadband since July 2009. My AirTel Land-line number is 04443574432 .I had a false image about AirTel that when its comes to customer services ,they are the best. But now I have realized their true color.
For the past more than one month,I am being tortured by AirTel like anything.I don't know who is going to pay for the losses caused by non-availability of internet at my premises due to false promises made by AirTel every-time.
This is how my story goes.....
· I raised a shifting request of my Broadband connection with a reference number #189019 to my new premises in the same locality.
· I was told that maximum time taken for shifting will be 6 days.
· I didn’t receive any call from anyone in this regard till this date.
· I lodged a complaint with a reference number: #45337284 to customers care.
· As promised by customer care, I got a call within 4 hours of complaint.
· I was told by the executive that in my area, junction box is full and hence I need to wait for 2 more weeks.
· I was not ready to wait more than 3 days due to some personal constraints.
· I got a reply that before two weeks, this is not possible at all.
· I raised a request for the cancellation with a reference number: # 592114 and was told that my request will be entertained in 7 working days.
· I got a call from an executive, and to my surprise he was asking me to wait for 1 month.
· I told him everything and also made it clear that it has become really impossible for me to wait even for a week.
· He told me, he cannot help me in this regard.
· I applied for a BSNL broadband connection.
· BSNL people surveyed my house and promised me to give the connection in 4 working days.
· I got a call from another AirTel executive; he paid a visit to my premises, fixed the cables and promised me to give the connection by 24-Mar-2011.
· I called to BSNL, and cancelled my request for the new connection.
· I didn’t get any call from anyone.
· I lodged a complaint with reference number: #45637500.
· I was shocked to know that, it is written in the record: “Customer is agreed to wait for one month”.
· I got a call from AirTel and was asked whether I have spoken to any executive regarding the waiting for one month. I told yes but I was not ready to wait even for 3 days then how can I be agree to wait for 1 month. After this, he said: “OK” sir and disconnected the call.
I got a call from AirTel saying that I will get my connection within one week.I told them clearly that I can not wait for even 2 days.
They requested me like anything for the same. I asked them to give an exact date before which I can get my connection.
They said,my connection will be given at any cost by 04-May-2011.
No one called me till date.
I can say only one thing now : Enough is Enough!!!!!!
I can't wait even for a day .. Going to get a Tata Photon +.
I request you to please CANCEL MY CONNCETION.
I have had raised 3 cancellation request in the past,and every time I got a reply that it will be entertained within 7 working dates.
This time,please no 7 days....Please I don't want anything....Just cancel my connection.
Brij Kishore Pandey