Airtel - SIM Activation

Narasimha Raju

I have purchased a mobile from Subhikha which is having free airtel connection along with it. This was on 11.05.2008. The mobile number given was 9704267388. I was been told that within a day the connection will get activated.

Now its almost 2 days still the connection is not been activated. Within these 2 days i have called many times to airtel customer care 121 and each time a get a different reply.

Comments

regarding ID proof of the number
hello i m Firoz Ahamad from Bihar. My mobile no is 9973637922 purchase in the name of Mr.Khurshid Anwar. i m using this number for last 1month . few days ago my service was interrupted by the telecom department of the airtel.i asked reason for the same and they told me that i have to submit my proof in the nearest airtel showroom....

dont activation sim - Airtel/SIM

my sim is not activate pls soon activate my sim my no... is 9958141835

non activitation of sim after making necessary payments. - Airtel

During Feb., 2008 I have got a post-paid connection of Airtel from their Executive named Mr. Rampal in one year advance rental plan. for this I have given a cheque of Rs.699/- and the person has handed over me the sim with providing me the No. 9917170356. that time i was kept this sim without using as that time i was without handset.

on purchasing i have checked the sim and found it non-activated. I have contacted with the above-said person, he told me that due to pending of residence verification my activation was stopped.

Now said verification has also been done on 18-3-2008, but no fruitful result has arrived so far. No concern of Airtel company is ready to hear my request as each and every concern person have never need to attend our grivence. they maximum disconnect the line or not attend the call.

In this situation, Airtel has issued me the bill for an amount of Rs.86.40 vide my A/c No.102-1027884922.

In view of above, i am in depression and very upset that how I got refund my deposit amount or above-said connection at the earliest.

You are, therefore, requested to consider my request and give me the justice by activitation of my sim or in case they are unable to do so, my deposit amount may be returned with interest without charging/deducting any amount for sim or other services.

Thanking you.

(VIR SINGH)

I had lost my mobile so i called airtel customer care and stopped my services. I have a corporate connection and my company pays for the bill, so i called my HR to get me a Duplicate Sim, They recieved the sim in about 1 hour and Since the it has not been activated. On repeated calls to the Customer Care they say "Sir it wil take another 2 Hours." it has been more than 20 hours since i have recieved my Sim Card and have applied for activation. I need a serious action to be taken against Airtel.

cancelling an activated service - Airtel

a branded news option was activated in my mobile kindly deactivate it

my sim pin blocked please gave the PUK CODE
my mobile no9987634821
sim no 8991920805137565140
Dwarakanathan Airtel  - Patiala, Patiala, Punjab, India

dis is dwarak fro triplicane, chennai.i really don understand y airtel has such a bad service. . i was using an airtel connection for the past 4 yrs. and suddenly my sim wasn workin from day bfor yesterday.. i was asked to change the sim and so i did it the very same day by payin Rs.150/-... but i am yet to get it activated till now.. its been 2 days already . i dunno wat it is all bout..they 've made me walk to the nearest airtel customer care showroom (in hameeja complex)for umpteen times and whenever i go they say it will be activated within 2 hrs... the service is so poor and am missing so many important calls bcos of this..!!! mark my words.. if this kinda service is gonna continue airtel is gonna loose many costomers... this makes me to think of alternate options to switch to another service provider.
p prasobh Airtel  - Andhra Pradesh, India

i had migrated my pre-paid connection to post paid.. it got activated but it got deactivated.. the reason was that address verification was not done, but i already have a broadband connection and a postpaid connection in my name on the same address.. wat is the problem i dont understand when i am an existing customer... its been a week and a half and still no progress

I have purchased a campus card from retail Shop. This was on 09.09.2008. The mobile number given was 9096245927 & SIM NO was 8991900806404862156. I was been told that within a half hour the connection will get activated.

Now its almost 3 days still the connection is not been activated. Within these 3 days i have called many times to airtel customer care 121 and each time i get a different reply.

One says that the documents are not submitted other says we are working on it and other says that there is a problem with airtel system.Now what is the use of customer cares if they are unable to solve the customer query.

Now you provide some solution to me.

Vinay

Sim Activation - Airtel

My mobile no.is 9960520387.My sim was blocked surprisingly.I have inserted new sim with same number
My phone shows searching on mobile.ie it is not showing any network

Not activated My cell since yesterday - Airtel

My Mobile number not yet activated since yesterday, I have paid your all bills, no one can possitive reply for the activated
you customer service no Is 40884575 / 74 was very Boaring i had called their but they were saw my office number & then not pickup the phone for the reply.
So pls close down as like of this customer services offices because they didnt reply possitively.
i dont no why you open this such customer service offices because we are very trouble of this kind of services.
so pls activated my Number ASAP
Pls revert me what kind of action you can taken against his office

I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL RECORDS FOR SIM ACTIVATION SINCE A WEEK BUT IT IS NOT DONE PLEASE ACTIVATE IT IMMEDIATELY

THANKS
PRAVEEN KUMAR SINGH

Mobile No 09898700401
Sim No. 899198080308837969

it has been 5 days but yet my SIM Card has not been activated. My Mobile No. is 9987763360.

i bought an prepaid airtel sim card no :8991940000182242411 by the month of Jan'08 since i din't active it, now i want to use the sim but its showing limited service & couldn't able to contact the 121 service also.Kindly let us know the condition either it active or deactive.

Mobile no:9791632750
om narayan Airtel  - Andhra Pradesh, India

my airtel prepaid no is 9890712648 .i was taken a duplicate sim of same number beacuse of my previous sim was rejected .now it becomes one monts my new sim is not working at all .i complains about this several times, but there is no any action taking regarding my problem.

My mobile no 9701855255 not activated

i want to activate my sim my sim number is 8991931106030945480

jaspreet singh arora

Repeated rejection of SIM - Airtel Prepaid Connection

After taking connection the sim was rejected, only after one and a half months.Local office didn't give any reason and supplied new sim charging Rs. 170/=.Again the new sim was rejected after one month or so.On enquiry, no reson was spelt and again Rs. 170/= was demanded.
Jyoti Airtel  - Andhra Pradesh, India

sir, i have taken a sim having number 9871576364.kindly activate it as soon as possible since i have to make some urgent call regardin my job.plz consider it.
pushparaj Airtel  - Patiala, Patiala, Punjab, India

i am highly disappointed with the service provided by airtel. My sim card is deactivated due to unclear address proof. after that i went to airtel office to resubmit my address proof. but still my sim not activated.i submitted 3 times of my address proof. But if i ask to airtel office they ask me to resubmit the proof .How many times one person have to submit their proof.that mobile number i spread ed to all my friends and business people due to that heavy loss in my side in business. i am mentally disappointed with AIRTEL. now one thing is clear air tel is the only fucking network...

Airtel - SIM Activation