Airtel - cheating

dhirajapra on Jun 29, 2012
writing to Airtel on 27/06/2012 and talking to them have resulted nothing. they have not done any thing regarding pending conversion of my mobile no. 9560763305 from prepaid to postpaid since June 08, 2012. urgent action is pending from their side. if they are not able to provide the postpaid services on my mobile no. 9560763305 then please revert my money deposited for post paid account. u r serives are totaly frustrating. u all are simply cheating me. Airtel custumer care will simply give some ref. no. and ask for 72 hours for action. nothing has been done.

Comments

AYYAPPADAS Airtel  - India

GUYS VISIT OFFICES IN THE NAME OF EXECUTIVES AND CHEAT US. THEY COME EITHER AS AIRTEL EXECUTIVE TAKE MONEY FOR ACTIVATION AND NEVER TURN UP.PLS NOTE THIS. I GOT CHEATED FOR RUPEES 400. BY A PERSON NAMED KARTHAR HAVING AIRTEL NO 09974385070. SAYS HE IS AN AIRTEL EXECUTIVE. HOPE HE MIGHT HAVE CHEATED MANY CLIENTS LIKE THIS.
AYYAPPADAS Airtel  - India

PLS NOTE KARTHARS NO AS 09974737715. WHO HAS CHEATED ME AS AIRTEL EXECUTIVE. EARLY MENTIONED NO WAS MINE ie 9974385070.
S.Anbu Airtel  - India

The AIRTEL company had cheated me by giving one type of assurance at the time of buying the airtel bundle phone, but now the assurance is neglected. Here dont spend ur money with airtell
in Tamilnadu.
Vidyashankar Sharma Airtel  - Kolkata, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

Sir, My mobile no. 9967214240 an Airtel prepaid connection.
Many a times my balance gets automatically deducted and while talking to the customer service I get response like I had requested for a particular services (VAS) or for caller tunes etc which infact I had not. After lot of arguments with the customer care executive they refund my deducted amount. But this kind of activity is regualarly noticed. Yesterday again they deducted my balance saying that I had used Internet from my mobile which I had never tried and after complaining to the customer services the response they had given to me was now you will not get your money refund go and complaint where ever you want.
Airtel has found a very cheap way to make money, They might be making money cheating their customer but really degrading their name in the industry.
Viewers never go for AIRTEL Services. They are big cheat.
meetkaps Airtel  - India

well i am your old airtel costumer of panipat but still i am facing problem from airtel and even your officers for costumer care is not solving my problem

i have no 9896764117 which is 3 or 4 year old number and last month your airtel costumer care officers has been activated some NOP servicesin my this number without getting any request message from my side and after 15 days they deducted 70 /- Rs from my account that time my sister has calleed and request for deaactivation and refund of my balanace but they refused and even my father has tried no action has been taken

well yesterday it again happened and when i tried to call your costumer care first time they assured me that i will get my balance refund in 4 hours but after 4 hours when i called SOME OFFICER named mr Neeraj refused me directly and when i said i will take action they talk rudely

This is not a case of 140 Rs but what services you all providing your officers in costumer care dont know how to talk and this is completely cheating with costumers that in end we are only the suferers

I HOPE YOU WILL SEE THIS CASE AND TAKE APROPIATE ACTION OTHERWISE IT WILL MAKE ME FORCE TO TAKE FURTHER ACTION
Sudhir Goyal Airtel  - Kolkata, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

Under my company, I have 5 connections from Airtel. Due to some wrong information provided by the airtel agencies to airtel, Airtel has generated the wrong bills. I paid according to proper amount but 1 of my phone got disconnected by Airtel. Also on my personal number outgoing to customer care barred by them. I have sent many emails to different rank people. Have spoke to customer care many times but no body is bothered. I am feeling cheated with a bunch of people in Airtel.

Sudhir Goyal
dr sanjay k. pandey Airtel  - India

REPECTED|MADAM,
This is regarding extremely poor sevices provided by AIRTEL.customer care executives.I went at thier company showroom in Mayur Vihar phase 1 New D elhi to gather info about validity and top up schemes.The customer care executive didnot give me details about all offers and overcharged me by 100 rs. I believed what she told me and got my mom's number 9958381471 rechargedby rs 295 to get a lifetime validity offer on 14-07-08. later i got a msg from airtel saying that the same offer was available at rs 196 till 15-07-08. I got back to her to enquire about this...and this ridiculous female tells me that I should have told her about the offer...i mean how rubbish is that ??was it me to tell what schemes company is offering??
I dont care about the money...but i am feeling cheated and humiliated.This is a BIG LET DOWN on part of AIRTEL...really hopeless incident...ALL POOR AIRTEL CUSTOMERS PLZ STAY ALERT FROM BEING DUPED BY THESE PATHETIC SO CALLED CUSTOMER CARE "SHIT"
K.B.Nithyanand Airtel  - India

hi,

hi every body airtel is cheating me that they disconected the broad band connection which
is bill paid by three month back and they are
still giving the report as wrong.

Help me somebody to book the case in consumer court

Nithyanand
A.S.Ramesh Airtel  - India

Sir, i recharged with 97 bosster pack on 18 th september. But the airtel persons are saying that i have recharged with 55 rupees booster. They are completely cheating me. Plz get me a justice.
Prasid Ranjan Dutta Airtel  - Kolkata, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

I've a airtel pospaid connection since 2 yrs.My number is 9933013606.I'm complained to airtel customer care more than 200 times.My recent complain id 26826089, 26840287.This complain launch before one month.Till now not solved.
Problem: I'm using GPRS from N70 handset.Which is EDGE enable.My download and upload speed below 2 kpbs.This problem continued from last 6 months.
Great cheating company give me false oath.They did not keep their own word.
I ask Airtel can give me all compensation those days?
Subash Airtel  - Kolkata, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

Really Airtel is INDIA LARGEST CHEATING COMPANY.Same problem same feedback.
Sankar Serio Airtel  - Kolkata, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

Airtel is now goes to hell in west Bengal.I dislike this service.I hate Airtel.
karan gambhir Airtel  - Kolkata, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

ya i totally agree...
NEVER use AIRTEL services..
the same problem happend to me in airtel Postpaid...
i got my GRPs de activated..n still it happend...n i went at fired the guys at the airtel lobby...after soo much of fighting dey gave me a refund...
what a waste of time Airtel is ...stupid service.!
rima Airtel  - India

Airtel is the biggest cheater of all...today i got a sms from airtel that hello tune service is subscribed on my number although i didn't subscribe and they charged me money for a service which i didn't want and which i didnt subscribe. when i called up customer care service, the person there didnt know how to deal with the customer. Airtel charged me rs. 40 by cheating. I have been using Airtel prepaid connection since last 5 years but they've really started humiliating and harrasing their customers.
sanjeevk_75 Airtel  - Kolkata, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

This is to bring to ur notice that without informing me you have added Hello Tunes and deducted my balance from my a/c and kept only Rs 4.65 in my a/c . I want to ask how can you do this without informing me, u have no right to deduct or add any thing without informing me.This is not happen for the first time and neither i got good response from your customer care. Is this the facility giving to the customer.

i want to remove the Hello Tune right now and add my deduction amount you have done while starting Hello tune.

Sanjeev Kadwadkar
Mob :- 9867587573
VARANASI RUPA SRI Airtel  - India

I AM USING AIRTEL PRE-PAID SERVICES. WHAT THE COMPANY IS DOING IS, THEY ARE ACTIVATING THEIR SERVCES WITHOUT MY CONSENT AND THEY ARE DEDUCTING THE SERVICE CHARGES REGULARYLY. FIRST THE COMPANY ACTIVATED BOL-BOL SCHEME AND
STARTED DEDUCTING 15/- PER WEEK. I HAD DE-ACTIVATED THAT SCHEME. TWO MONTHS BACK. I HAD RECHARGED MY PHONE WITH 60/- AND I GOT 120/- TALK TIME. AFTER THAT THE COMPANY ACTIVATED HELLO TUNES AND DEDUCTED 60/- WITHOUT MY CONSENT.MY MOBILE NO IS 9898073797.
SO, I, REQUEST YOU TO TAKE-UP THE MATTER SERIOUSLY AND TAKE SUCH ACTION THAT NO COMPANY WILL DO LIKE THIS WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF THE CUSTOMER.
THANKING YOU.
sunil Airtel  - India

Gopinath Airtel  - India

i had bought a sim card from airtel they gave me a ten digit fancy number then only i accept to buy that airtel postpaid connection. they asked me to pay Rs.300/- for new connection and i paid it, they were finished all formalities and they gave me that sim card what they assured(fancy number). the next day they told me that, the number was released to others so i give you other number. and i accept those request but still they are not change the number and they not give me any response for that, this is very bad process
gkpayal Airtel  - India

hi..ds is payal from jalandhar.m using airtel connection past 6-7 yrs.in my postpaid number gprs 299 plan is activated, from past 5 months .i have been charged rs1500 .i had nvr asked for ds service, but it is activated.it is no use of mine.i called up customer care, but no response, m fed up of these kind of cheats .this was happen to me alott of tym .need a help .i want discount in my bll of rs 1500.
thanks
mukesh bhalla Airtel  - India

copy of the complaint made to airtel

TO,
The Legal & Regulatory Deptt.
Bharti Airtel Ltd.
224 Okhla Indi. Estate Ph 3
New Delhi – 110020

REF: To ur Letter dated 6th May 2009 Ref No : 13182554

Dear SIR.

I was in receipt of your above mentioned letter where in you have so kindly written in you have so kindly written your stereo-type blaa – blaa – blaa to make me understand that I owe you an amount of Rs 5207 on my Id . No 13182554, Tel Ph. No. 1147557100.
I would hereby wish to bring to your kind notice the actual antecedents of the matter and my grievance for which the said amount had been intentionally with held by me.

The facts of the unfortunate episode are as under:

That I, Mukesh Kumar Bhalla have the above connection since the last 2 year approximately under the Rs 299 plan and my payments for the bills generated on this number have never deferred.

That on the 24th - 27th of February, a kind hearted & a very caring gentleman from your respectful organization contacted me over the telephone to acknowledge me that my data usage was exceeding the free limit every time and that I should better opt for your Rs 699 plan so as to avail free data usage services on this number .

That after understanding the benefits of this plan, I decided to opt for the same and on his request agreed to the activation of the said plan.

That, when I got a confirmation from him, that the request had been forwarded for the activation of the said plan, I asked that noble soul as to when would the plan be active?

That the said gentleman told me that it would be active on the 5th of March i.e. from the date by billing cycle.

That, since 5th March, I used your data services right & left only to find out in my next bill that I had been billed for Rs 5207 as date usage charges and simultaneously Rs. 700 as date usage charges in the next bill, an amount totaling to Rs 3900 respectively, for which I registered my concern two times and finally withheld my payment.

That then started your process of firstly, disconnecting my no. and then gentleman and ladies form all odds in your organization trying to resolve the matter and make me pay the bills.

That finally a sweet gentlemen by the name of vishal mittal posing to be from your organization walked up to my office with a letter in his hand saying that I was given a discount of 50% on my bills which were Rs. 5700/- at that time, as a trial to resolve my matter and to maintain a relationship.

That, and if at all you people agreed to your mistake and discounted my bill, then it shows that this may not have been done for the first bill and if these kind of mistakes are committed very often in your accounting solutions, then it means that it is a fraudulent practice.

That, I would wish to advice you that a fraudulent practice is a malafide intention punishable under IPC section 420 and not a valued customer whom you write to, the shit that you have written to me.

Nevertheless I paid a sum of rs .2870 to shri vishal mittal vide receipt no.1877305 dt: 15/05/09 who was also carrying a letter dt: 15/05/09 ref no. may’09 / haresh anand /vs/187 who corrected the matter of the letter and said that the connection would be activated the same day.

The need to correct the letter arose when the matter said that it was full & final payment to close the connection whereas I wanted to continue with the connection.
Now my office accepted the corrected letter because he requested me that he would have to travel all the way back to okhla and in any case the phone would just be active and all this would be a wage exercise.

He also collected an amount of rs 500/ in cash from my office as he said that it is to be submitted in cash for my request to shift the connection to another address (8a/20 wea, karol bagh, new delhi 110005.)so that it could be done instantly, for which he did not issue a receipt as it was supposed to be issued by some other dept.

NOTHING HAPPENED AFTER THAT TILL DATE.

I tried to inquire about mr. vishal mittal who never came on line after collecting the money and is not from airtel.
HE REPRESENTS SOME V.S. ASSOCIATES, A198 JEEVAN NAGAR, ASHRAM NEW DELHI -110048
It latter came to my knowledge that it was some mr rajender (his associate)who corrected the letter as I was not physically present at my office when he collected the money.

IREGISTERED MY CONCERN NOD : 19910302 IN THIS REGARD WITH THE HELPLINE BUT AGAIN THE SAME THING, NOTHING HAPPENED AFTER THAT TILL DATE.

Therefore, I hear by request you to kindly look into the matter and activate my phone at the earliest, failing which I would have no other option left but to approach the TRAI & the consumer disputes redressal forum for justice, mental agony defamation and claim the losses from you occurred due to the negligence of yr people and disconnection of my telephone line.

Its Mukes Kumar Bhalla