I also had same experience when I took my wife at this clinic.
1) These two ladies Jyoti Dr. and Dr. P. Shetty were really hyper and impatient and did not want to give ample time to explain to our questions and were in a rush rush to see more patients as they get Rs 250/patient. It seems they were giving some free service like a govt. hospital and doing us some favour.
2) The days of when Doctors were traeted as GODESSESS is OVER. This is NOT some PRIMITIVE INDIA and they need to understand that. It seems they come to make money and commissions instead of REMEMBERING the BLOODY OATH they took when getting their MBBS CERTIFICATE. Some customers like us NEED to MAKE THEM REMEMBER the OATH they took about SERVING PATIENTS and HUMANITY with CARE and PATIENCE and with EPATHY instead of getting jealous if we have a SON and they do NOT or if we are dressed well or are RICHER than them!
3) This hospital and clinic is NOTORIOUS about USING PRESSURE TACTICS and FEAR to make patients do C-SECTIONS and run UNNECESSARY and UNCALLED TESTS like DOUBLE MARKER, etc. even if the REPORT does NOT call for it as Dr. JYOTI did to my wife!
4) When the tests came NORMAL she and Preeti Dr. said oh, well it's for your safety we did these tests. BULL SHIT!!! It's for making a PETTY 800 RS or more in COMMISSIONS they made me spend Rs 2000. I kept telling them I am FAT so my baby will be fat but they DIDn't LISTEN. I had similar experience as Mr. Arjun above by these same CHEAT doctors.
5) This hospital does NOT have EVEN proportion of NORTH INDIAN doctors and I have seen these south Indian doctor ladies in question here FORCE, APPLY MENTAL and EMOTIONAL PRESSURE, FEAR and LITERALLY MARK EVERY TEST AS URGENT as if we are visiting some CASUALTY or EMERGENCY WARD.
So please READERS DO NOT GO TO APOLLO BANGALORE or APOLLO CLINIC in BELLANDUR GATE BENGALURU. Visit VIMS hospital and Greenview and Lakeview hospitals nearby.
Thank you. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!!!