Asm's IBMr, Chinchwad Pune — FRAUDE @IBMR

Narsing Yadav
FAKE AND FRAUDE IN IBMR THEY ARE CHARGING ILLEGLE AMOUNT FROM THE STUDENTS , 50 STUDENTS OF FINAL YEARS ARE LOSED TO PAY EXAM FEE DUE TO TURTURING FOR COLLEGE FEE AND FRAUDE IN PLACEMENT AND NO INITIAL IMPORTACE FOR THESE INSTITUTE AND DONT TAKE ADMISSION IN THIS COLLEGE
Complaint comments  14 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I screwed up my life going to this college ...most disgusting college in all over India . A SHAM ...FAKE ...they loot money . CHEATERS . Mr Esrafil Ali just because you are a student and now Professor of this GOD DAMMNED college dont you dare advocate it . Shame on you here also you trying to project sham the cheating they do to students ... SHAME on you ...you bunch of JOKERS ...SHAME you are . CHEATERS.

ASM = FAKE CHEATERS SHAM = Spoil life
yes am agree with you there is no importance for IBMR, it is not a top bussiness college just they are shown please save students from ibmr
myself was the former student of IBMR, chinchwad, pune. I also agree with u.

College's student section is very bad. At time of admission, they have not given me any idea.They hide all information from students and demand large and large
illegal money from student to do work for which college itself is responsible. They try to frustate student by all way. No respect for girl student.

College temporary teaching staff is of so low quality that i have no word to express it. If one takes an interview of that teacher and anyone failure student then also that failure student give answer but that teacher has no response or answer.

About campus, college shows no responsible response toward recruitment and also toward student.They call very few companies .This is only for show and hence earning placement's fee of 10, 000 & more from each student every year.IF any student ask for more companies, they give answer as why u not selected in called companies.

so i request, choose any college except ASM's all college.
yes i am quiet agreed with that because this is the stage when children wants to make their career and they got shit in return
IS IT TRUE OR ALL THE COMENTS ARE FAKE AND FELUIR
PLZ TELL ME BECAUSE I AM GOING TO TAKE AN ADMISSION IN IBMR
SO PLZ GIVE ME A PERFACT AND CORRECT GUIDE LINE
Here i am saying that all the information is true & no doubt about this. So wake up & take decision before join the ASM
it is very much unfair on the part of a casual reader or an observer to make such blatant comments without observing facts and presenting geniune information. It would be advisable to contact the concerned authorities about any doubts or seeking any information. we request the writers as well as the public to be fair in expressing their views in such public forums.

We do not want to be a part of the controversy, However, the thousands of Ex Students of ASM who are well placed in industries for last 25 years are the evidence of our contribution to the students community. We request anybody to contact them for verification.
Anybody who plans to take admission in IBMR Chinchwad- ALERT, think twice before getting in to it. I did my MMM, passed out in 2006 from this college, got placed in a medium com in my own effort. During that time itself i realised the college's status- only Cash n cash n cash, no regular classs, poor faculty and many more negatives. Stay away from this college
pls help me guys i hv given my donation amount nd after 1 month i m reading dis so help me out wat 2 do pls. is dis all written in above statements is a fact ? my gmail id is ankitag023@gmail.com pls help me
is this college fraud...
I agree to this. The owner of the college Dr Pachpande. We call her as Cashpande.About campus, college shows no responsible response toward recruitment
and also toward student.They call very few companies .This is only for
show and hence earning placement's fee of 10, 000 & more from each
student every year.IF any student ask for more companies, they give
answer as why u not selected in called companies.I did my MMM, passed out in 2006 from this college, got placed in a
medium com in my own effort. During that time itself i realised the
college's status- only Cash n cash n cash, no regular classs, poor
faculty and many more negatives. Stay away from this college
this is the worst clg ever. all students are shouting jai maharashtra but not shouting for placements!! the students are enjoying and having their own gala time. The clg even cant give summer placements properly for sip, how can u expect placement? !! They are irresponsible and most of all there is a lotof politics inside. marathi students are given a lot of favour!!
BE AWARE of ASM's Group of Institute !!! BE AWARE of CASHPANDE!!!

This is to inform you all to "Be aware" from this fraud Business making Institute which is run by Mr. Sandeep Pachpande & her Mother Dr. ASHA PACHPANDE. These people have so called "well professor's " as they say which is a CRAP as every students within the institute knows.

This college commits every thing while taking admission and gives nothing in return. Recent Case: Students belonging to Schedule Caste were admitted forcefully during our batch 2013-2015 and 2014-2016 also. By ensuring that they will avail you all Scholarship facility even by taking admission through Management Quota. For such purpose these faculties keeps on calling for taking admission but never gave anything in written as of now there are more than 50 Students from Caste facing the problem and are helpless.

Mrs. Rupa & Arun have no sense to speak with students according to them you have to improve your financial condition and then take admission to IBMR ...

To this Mr. Pachpande gives a solution that
1) he is not liable for this situation and students has to borne the half burden of the loss that he faced this year. Or else students from 2014-16 batch can withdraw their admission from the Institute he is such a FOOLISH person have not even thought before saying such words that how can he say students to waste 2 years of their precious life.

2) I will give you JOB and you can reimburse your fees (till 2 - 3 years) till then your documents will be with us.

3) and last I' ll arrange loan for you guys you can pay loan once you start working.

Our counter Offer to Mr PACHPANDE Urf CASHPANDE."
Now what do we guys from this situation think either the college should:
1) Admit their mistake of knowingly fooling students regarding their scholarship and forcing them to pay fees a single penny.and return our documents.
2) YOu admitted that you will arrange our scholardhips while been through management quota admission PAY our scholarship as agreed AMT of Rs. 18000/- per student belonging to SC /STcaste/SBC caste.
3) Either close down your business if you are just thinking about your current loss. and ignoring your previous N number of years PROFIT.

Frankly speaking College stands no where in market related to placements they dont have good companies and the companies which are reputed dont entertain students from this college for this the reason may be either college does not give the companies their share or the students are not taught up to the desired level by the professors.

Request to all you guys those who are planning to take admission in this College just
BE AWARE!!!