Axis Bank Credit Card - CREDIT CARD APPLICATION STATUS

MOHAMMED SHAMEER.T.M
DEAR SIR,
MY NAME IS MOHAMMED SHAMEER.T.M D.O.B. IS 7.04.1981 .PLEASE LET ME KNOW
THE STATUS OF MY CREDIT CARD APPLICATION . TILL NOW I HAVE RECEIVED ONLY
MY REFERENCE NUMBER DATED 08-11-2007. MY REFERENCE NUMBER IS 792347.
MOBILE NUMBER IS 9846103443 EXPECTED THE INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE................

REGARDS,
MOHAMMED SHAMEER T.M
MOBILE- 9846103443
OFFICE - 0484 2327 109
0484 2328251
FAX- 0484 2328357
Mail. .. shamsfe@gmail.com

Comments

status of card not known - AXIS bank cr.card

I used to receive a frequent call from Axis bank credit card division for purchase of card from executive Maheswari from phone . no 04464615766 at chennai. in last october last weeks

I have given the documents for process at chennai on first week of november , and the detail has been verified from the bank end all the verifification over .

but till date i have no response , from the bank end if i call for the given no no proper response .

I dont know the status of my card has been alloted or not

i need to have solutiuon on this can you pl help this issue

regards

Santhana krishnan

deduction of money - Axis Bank Credit Card

I got Axis Bank Creidt Card. I did not used it but a credit card bill is generating every month. Why I dont no what is happening whenever I call customer service there is no response the only thing they reply is ur ammount will be credited if I swipe the card. how come it is possible what a poor service is this. long time back I got a call from bajaj life insurance they asked me to join in the life insurance policy I clearly mentioned them that I m not interested even though they registered me in that polciy for one month they deducted some amount inthe name of policy.
Some one contact me on 9391119642 .

This is a very bad service somone should take a very strict action against these banks.

credit card status - Axis

This is Shreeja,my husband & i had applied for Axis Bank Credit Card thru Subramany,he did not give us the Application Reference # he told that the credit cards are approved asked to call him the next day when my husband called he informed that he will call back as...

insufficient limt - Axis Bank Credit Card

received an credit card from the bank. but not got the credit limit as promised by the sales executive of the bank. so I cancelled the gold card.

Worst Service - Axis Bank Credit Card

I am ashwani batra. I have a saving account with axis bank and also a silver credit card. They have put a lien on my saving account of the amount of dues on their credit card. I am not at all aware of these spendings. I have not received a single statement from them since start. That is why i was not using their card till now. Without my consent they have put the lien on my account. They should return my money otherwise i am going to complain in the bank ombudsman. But they have the worst service in regards to credit cards.

did not received my card - Axis Bank Credit Card

its been 2 month i have not recieved my credit card.
they told me i will redieved withen 1 month.

hi ,
i m pawan sharma i have appliied for a credit card two months back hte refrence no is 863138 pls send me the status of the application
regards pawan sharma

DEAR SIR,
MY NAME IS MANOJ SAWANT D.O.B. IS 30.04.1977
PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE STATUS OF MY CREDIT CARD APPLICATION . TILL NOW I HAVE RECEIVED ONLY
MY REFERENCE NUMBER. MY REFERENCE NUMBER IS 987505.
MOBILE NUMBER IS 9869344502

EXPECTED THE INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE................

REGARDS,
MANOJ SAWANT
MOBILE- 9869344502
OFFICE - 23510646
Mail - manoj.sawant@flueroninks.com

Credit Card Application - Axis Bank

I have applied for a credit card 1 month ago.But I did nt get a reference number or application status from the Bank other than a verification call. This happens at Axis Bank Pattom Trivandrum.
Please help me.

credit card status - Axis bank/credit card

HAI THIS IS VASANTH KUMAR V S & MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 14/05/1983,I WANT TO KNOW MY CREDIT CARD STATUS I WAS APPLIED ON(17-11-2007),JUST I GOT MY REFERENCE NO : 896338. MY CONTACT NO IS 09842007005.

not gtg monthly statements - Axis Bank Credit Card

Time and again reminding this bank for the timely statements but not gtg it - may have to leav the bank now atleast !!

Dear concern,

I have applied for creditcard in your bank 25 days ago. But still i have not received any status about same. So i want to know the status that it is in the process or rejected........

My details are as under..

Abhishek Laxmanbhai Pansuriya
4/17, Ranchhodnagar, Near jeevan Commercial bank, Kuvadva road, Rajkot.360001
Mobile No. 9879511841

i didn t get my card status till date? y?

i didn t get my card status till date?y?

Hello Sir,

I am Ashwin Kumar Kathare from Pune. I have applied for Sliver+ Credit card of AXIS Bank 15 days back, I dont know the exact date. My D.O.B is 18/03/1985. I have even recieved an SMS with a application reference number. Ref Number is 1092478.

Could you please look into the matter and do the needful..

Ashwin Kumar Kathare.

Fraud Billing - Axis Bank Credit Card

This is the worst bank in the history of banking service
They have a rule called ," We don't accept post dated cheques."

I had a bill amount of 674 with due date 15.11.07...I dropped the cheque dated 13.11.07 for that amount in one of their drop boxes around one week before the due date.
But they say now i have to pay 662 as cheque return charges and late payment fees...
reason...only that bank has a rule that they don;t accept post dated cheques...
This is a case of cheating people and making money...

only god can punish people like this...I will pray to god that axis bank will get destroyed.
I curse them

iam ashish kumar my reference no. is 1098205 , plz. tell me when it will be in process .

i want to see the statement through online.
i want the statement by email as well as send to the residence address by courier

Hello Sir,

I am Paras Chaudhary from Ghaziabad. I have applied Credit card of AXIS Bank 15 days back, I dont know the exact date. My D.O.B is 06/04/1983. I have even recieved an SMS with a application reference number. Ref Number is 1103098.

Could you please look into the matter and do the needful..

Paras Chaudhary.

I need to apply a cradit card

Axis Bank Credit Card - CREDIT CARD APPLICATION STATUS