Axis Bank Credit Card - CREDIT CARD APPLICATION STATUS

MOHAMMED SHAMEER.T.M
DEAR SIR,
MY NAME IS MOHAMMED SHAMEER.T.M D.O.B. IS 7.04.1981 .PLEASE LET ME KNOW
THE STATUS OF MY CREDIT CARD APPLICATION . TILL NOW I HAVE RECEIVED ONLY
MY REFERENCE NUMBER DATED 08-11-2007. MY REFERENCE NUMBER IS 792347.
MOBILE NUMBER IS 9846103443 EXPECTED THE INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE................

REGARDS,
MOHAMMED SHAMEER T.M
MOBILE- 9846103443
OFFICE - 0484 2327 109
0484 2328251
FAX- 0484 2328357
Mail. .. shamsfe@gmail.com

Comments

PLS Inform Me Axis Bank Credir Card Applition Status - Axis Bank Credit Card

I am Shailender jain i Aplyed Asix Bank Credit Card 25-Mar-2008 ko mujhe mere mobile par axis bank ka arlet sms 1292535 aaya lkin 15-april-2008 tak mujhe mere credit card ka kai final status nahi aaya hai pls chek axis bank credit card status kindly inform me.
shailender jain

respected sir,
my credit card reference no.is 1350611, i want to know my status, in how many days i will receive my credit card

Non-receipt of Monthly statement - Axis Bank Credit Card

I recieved AXIS BankVISA credit Card in the month of Februaury 2008. But so far I have not recieved the monthly statement for this Card. Despite of making several phone cards there is no response. My card no.is 4718 6101 0071 7611. If I dont recieve statement before 5th of May, I will send back my card for cancellation.
Prakash.G
bANGALORE - Phone no.099o8915072

i have not received my statment. pls send urgently.
thanx.

MY NAME IS PRASHANT KUMAR SAHOO D.O.B. IS 21.05.1975.PLEASE LET ME KNOW
THE STATEMENT DATE OF MY CREDIT CARD . TILL NOW I HAVE RECEIVED MY CREDIT CARD .
KINDLY CONTACT MOBILE NUMBER IS 09937424417 EXPECTED THE INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Please give me the status of credit card applied my ref no. 1386735
M.R.Yogesh

upto statement - Axis Bank Credit Card

sir
I received for axisbkcreditcard 4 months before, any time telephone call centre no responding the last time,
plse immediatly sent our stments our res adress.
card no0 4718630002682408.
application time all correspodance plse sent my home adress mentioned,

pramod.t

not received last months statement & not receing the statement at my email address - Axis Bank Credit Card

sir
I have not received last months statement even after my payment due date, but i got a message from axis bank regarding my minimum payament due and total amount due with the bank. I am also not receiving my statement through my email.

dear sir
my credit card status
ref no-1405699
pl. staus find

regards

i want to know the repayment date after purchase,
and the limit that u have given is insufficient what ur executive told me before applying the card,

how can i know my status of cr card

Dear Sir/Madam
My name is K AMRIT SHARMA, D.O.B: 03MAY1982 I have applied for a credit card befire 5month back and i got sms in my mobile that ur card has been despatched but still i have not receved the card.
Could you please look into the matter and do the needful..
amrit sharma

I am not getting statements since 3 months. I dont' have online details to check the statemetns. I called to customer care but they are not providing the details.

I am using allmost all credit cards, this one is the waste bank among all those banks.

Never received physical statement from bank - Axis Bank Credit Card

HI,
I have axis bank credit card since june 2007, i regularly used this card but never recived physical statment, while i am calling to customer care i never get responce till 15 to 20 min.
this is serious issue, if bank does not want to issue physical statements and unable to give after sales service to customer then i request to bank to shut their business immediatly

I have applied for an AXis bank credit card almost 1 months back and i don't have any i dea about the status of the card can anybody help me out in this.

i have applied for axis bank credit card and refrence No i received via SMS is 1462083. could you pls tell me current status

Delay of monthly statement - Axis Bank Credit Card

I’m Abraham. P, from Coimbatore, working as a Software Developer in MNC. I’m using AXIS bank credit card from more than one year, every time I received my monthly statement before 7th. But last two month onwards I get my statement after 10th.
Also on last month, I have not yet received my last month statement. My credit card number is 4718 6300 0040 5174. Please kindly send me the statement before 7th of every month.
Please kindly do the need full.
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham. P

Incorrect CIBIL record - Axis Bank Credit Card

Dear Sir
I've applied for a credit card to Axis Bank. The application has been declined for a cause of problems in CIBIl report. I am using two credit cards already with no defaults so far. I want to know the CIBIL data against me and find out the root cause of this issue. plese help.

regards
Aparesh Chatterjee

i have applied for cc of axis bank and received the ref . no. via sms is 1493978
pls tell the current status as soon as possible

status of the credit card - Axis Bank

Even though the payment is regular I could not use the card
when swiped the cv no was asked when it was entered
the display as unsupported card had been displayed, hence I kindly request to you to send the status of the card and the reason for it.

Axis Bank Credit Card - CREDIT CARD APPLICATION STATUS