Badal HP Gas Agency, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - DELAY IN TRANSFER THE GAS AS WELL AS DELAY IN DELIVERY

PRAVIN HOLE
I WANT TO TRANSFER MY GAS FROM NERUL( 27 JAN 2008) TO VASHI BUT THE AGENCY OF HP GAS VASHI IS NOT READY TO ACCEPT IT AND POSTPONDING IT & TOLD THE PROBLEM OF INTERNET IS NOT WORKING. IT TAKES TO TRANSFER 3 WEEKS(ON 18 FEB 2008). HARDLY IT IS MATTER OF 2 MINUTES TO TRANSFER. I THINK HIS GAS DELIVERY IS ALSO LATE.

Comments

Phone always engaged - Badal HP Gas Agency, Vashi, Navi Mumbai

HP gas vashi is now having only one number, We are never able to reach on this number as this number is always busy. Thus everyone is facing problem, one has to go office and ask for gas supply. Suppliers are not listening customers complaints.

good morning

I am hp costomer I have one gas cylinder, (Golden gas agency Chengalpattu)
after 3 months get one cylinder again 3 months delay what can i do please take the severe action

thanks

Dear sir this is 2 your notice my cos no 611344 i have booked the gas cylinder on 7feb2009 but till date we have no recived my gas cylinder my gas agency is Lalit gas agency vashi so i requist that how come it take so much time 2 dliver the gas cylinder

M.B.Singh

I am also trying to call Sector 6 HP gas agencies for refill since 5th March wiht no luck so far .Please let us know if the numbers have changed.

i have taken a gash connection name of ishwar chand
through dealer.address 203 b wing thakur residency sec23 juinagar navi mumbai to your narul office.but till now i have not received paper of gash connection i used gash through dealer.
pl provide me a copy of paper of connection.

Ishwar chand
mobile-9967730648

i want for reliance gas supllier in navi mumbai pl. give me contact no.
N Jan 28, 2011 by
ganesh wadurkar

have u delivery of gas cylinder at koparkhairane sec 19 ew mumbi .plz tell s
N Jan 17, 2013 by
chhanda pires

Last 15days I am trying to book my gas cylinder but not getting there number(27884171)only they given.Ringing ringing and ringing.I was trying to get online booking number but that number i don't have. Can you please help me for that?