Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited / Overseas Travel Insurance Claim - Claim was accepted & not released to the hospital & no response for follow up emails or calls.

Ravikumar Ramalingam
Travel Insurance Policy No: OG-10-1501-9910-00005852
Name of the Insured: Rani Ramalingam.

My Mother travelled to Canada & unfortunately she was hospitalised (Jul 09 & Aug 09), we had Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance. we called & informed the situation. Bajaj Allianz promised the claim is admissable & we send all the requested documents promptly to the company. Bajaj Allianz paid only the personal paid charges & promised that they will take of the hospital charges, they are inprogress.

Today we recevied a letter from Trillum Health care, that they were not paid for the hospital charges from the insurance company & they will legal collection procedure, if we not making the payments.

Bajaj Allianz have very poor response for the insurance claims. I very much regret for buying insurance from that company.

Please help me to Escalate the process.

Ravikumar

Comments

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ravikumar <arravikumar@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 6:15 AM
Subject: Re: IHSP Travel iTrack No 35638340 / RANI RAMALINGAM / OG-10-1501-9910-00005852/ Claim for Medical Hospitalization /
To: Travel/Head Office Pune/HAT/General <travel@bajajallianz.co.in>
Cc: Anshu Turki/Head Office Pune/HAT/General <anshu.turki@bajajallianz.co.in>, Apurva Mukherjee/HAT Ashoka Plaza/HAT/General <Apurva.Mukherjee@bajajallianz.co.in>, Preeti Lad/Health Admin/Pune_HO/General/Allianz-IN <preeti.lad@bajajallianz.co.in>, Raghavendar Gundor/HAT Ashoka Plaza/HAT/General <raghavendra.gundor@bajajallianz.co.in>, Sachin Mahendra Jadhav/Health Admin/Pune_HO/General/Allianz-IN <sachin.jadhav07@bajajallianz.co.in>, Sandeep Dassi/HAT Ashoka Plaza/HAT/General <sandeep.dassi@bajajallianz.co.in>

Could you please update me the settlement process or details of Trillum Health care?

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Ravikumar <arravikumar@gmail.com> wrote:

Kind Attn: M/s. Preeti Lad

Please acknowledge the recipt of following documents.
1.Passport Copy,
2. Consolidated Bill from Trillum Health Care.
3. Claim Form

Note: I shall sent the original receipts to Bajaj AllianZ once the insured reaches india, expected to reach 21 th september.

Please initiate the claim procedure & take action to settle the Balance Payment to the Trillum Health Care.

Ravikumar.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Travel/Head Office Pune/HAT/General <travel@bajajallianz.co.in> wrote:

We are in receipt of medical reports and the claim is found to be medically admissible.

Please send us the below mentioned documents to further process the claim,

1 Claim form as attached

2 Passport copy (we have received the visa copy)

3 Original Self paid receipts to be sent to undersigned address for reimbursement.

Looking forward to your prompt response to assist you better.

Do get back to us for further queries.

Preeti Lad
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
| Ground Floor, Ashoka Plaza, 32 / 2, Nagar Road | Pune - 411 014, Maharashtra, INDIA |
': + 9120 3030 5858 | 7: +9120 3051 2207 | * : travel@bajajallianz.co.in

From: Ravikumar [mailto:arravikumar@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:54 AM
To: Travel/Head Office Pune/HAT/General
Cc: Murugan Chandrasekaran; Usha Murugan; Anshu Turki/Head Office Pune/HAT/General; Apurva Mukherjee/HAT Ashoka Plaza/HAT/General; Kiran Makhija/Head Office Pune/HAT/General; Preeti Lad/Health Admin/Pune_HO/General/Allianz-IN; Raghavendar Gundor/HAT Ashoka Plaza/HAT/General; Sachin Mahendra Jadhav/Health Admin/Pune_HO/General/Allianz-IN; Sandeep Dassi/HAT Ashoka Plaza/HAT/General

with reference to the claim Notification number 35638340, Trillum Hospital is insisting the Insurance Company to send a Written Proof to the Hospital by Writing thru email (or) Fax stating Insurance company will pay the Medical expenses claim to hospital for insured.

Kindly send the Mail or Fax stating Insurance company will take care to pay the Insurance claim for the insured.

Please revert back if you need any further information.

Ravikumar

NOTE: Need further info please contact Ravikumar +919840044140, Murugan Chandrasekar +1-416-460-4900

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Ravikumar <arravikumar@gmail.com> wrote:

Please find the enclosed Bills & documents from the hospital, with Consent to disclose patient information from the hospital to authorise insurance company to get patient information for the insrance claims.

Contact person information for the Insurance in Trillum Hospital.

Finance Representaticve : M/s Pauline

Phone: 001-905-259-7580 Extn: 2496

Kindly Initiate the Insurance procedures for the claims. need any furthur clarifications please contact Ravikumar +919840044140, Murugan Chandrasekar +1-416-460-4900

Ravikumar

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Travel/Head Office Pune/HAT/General <travel@bajajallianz.co.in> wrote:

We have received call from Mr.Murugan Chandrasekara today.

Your claim notification number is 35638340

Please find attached claim form, claim procedure and ROMIF for your reference.

We require the below mentioned documents.

1. Claim Form filled and signed by the insured/patient.

2. Attending Physician Statement.

3. Copy of passport with entry and exit stamp.

4. ROMIF form filled & Signed by the Insured

5. Inpatient medical report

6. ER Summary/Discharge Summary

7. Investigation Reports

8. Any outstanding Invoices

9. Self Paid Receipts

Only on receipt of these documents, we will be able to judge the admissibility of the claim

You can send us the scanned copy of all the documents at travel@bajajallianz.co.in or fax us at +912030512207

': + 9120 3030 5858 | 7: +9120 3051 2207 | * : travel@bajajallianz.co.in

From: Ravikumar [mailto:arravikumar@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 10:21 AM
To: Travel/Head Office Pune/HAT/General
Cc: arravikumar@gmail.com; Murugan Chandrasekaran; Usha Murugan
Subject: Hospitalisation notification (Policy NO:OG-10-1501-9910-00005852)

Sir/Madam,

This mail is to inform that Mrs. RANI RAMALINGAM holding travel insurance kit policy from Bajaj Allianz, is hospitalised in (Intensive care Unit) Emergency condition due to High Fever & vomitting.Though we tried to reach Bajaj Allianz customer care several times we are unable to reach & notify (customer care line seems to be busy always or not functioning). We made several attempts & registered call Back number (001-416-460-4900 Murugan Chandrasekar / Usha) (+91-9840044140 -Ravikumar Ramalingam) . Please find the claim register notification information as follows.

Poilcy NO: OG-10-1501-9910-00005852

Proposer Name: RANI RAMALINGAM

Date of Birth:10 -10 -1956.

Passport No: H2710371

Hospital info:

Trillium Health Centre - Mississauga
100 Queensway West
Mississauga, ON L5B 1B8
Main Telephone #: 905.848.7100

Patient Inquiry 905.848.7533

Patient Relations (905) 848-7164

Please revert back for any quires.

NOTE: similarly we tried before 20 days for Medical consultation, we were unable to reach Bajaj Allainz customer care.Please check if the system is functioning properly

Ravikumar.R

Disclaimer: The content of this message and any attachments with it is intended only for the named recipients. Information contained in this message may be subject to legal, professional or other privilege or may otherwise be protected by other legal rules. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorized to disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it .If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message. Any opinion expressed in this communication may be personal to the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd. While we scan all e-mails, we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is virus-free and accept liability for damages caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

The information contained in this e-Mail is classified as Internal

The information contained in this e-Mail is classified as Internal

Ravikumar.R

I Apologise for the complaint. Bajaj Allianz send me the details of payments. I need to check with the hospital furthur on the issue.

Please ignore the complaint.

Dear Sir / Madam,

We acknowledge the receipt of your email.

Please find the below payment details for your kind perusal

S. No

Jcl Medical Billing
210.00
26-Oct-09
28-Oct-2009

Kindly send us the compalint letter received by you from the hospital so that we may coordinate with them accordingly.

We would be glad to assist you for any other queries.

Reena Kharat

2nd Floor, Bajaj Finserv Building

Behind Weikfield IT Park, Off Nagar Road, Viman Nagar,

Pune - 411 014, Maharashtra, INDIA
Telephone: + 9120 3030 5858 | Fax: +9120 3051 2207| Email: travel@bajajallianz.co.in

We are working on the issue. Will update you as soon as we have more information.

Kind Attn : Bajaj Allianz team,

Subject : Claim for Trip Cancellation but not received any refund from three month till the date from Bajaj Allianz. No response for followup mails or calls.

IHSP Travel iTrack No 38582209 / PRAKASH PATIL / OG-11-2001-9910-00003415/ Claim for Others / Trip Cancellation & : IHSP Travel iTrack No 38582185 / ASHA PATIL/OG-11-2001-9910-00003416/ Claim for Trip cancellation

This is with reference to the above subject, I am really upset with your non-systematic process, irresponsibility, poor response & pathetic service. I am waiting for my claim since past three months. We neither are getting any good & proper response from your side till the date. This is really ridiculous. I am following up with bajaj people on regular basis regarding my claim. They just keep on demanding for more & more documents, even though i have submitted all the necessary documents required for Bajaj Allianz from me.

Few points to be noted which is unacceptable as follows,

Though I have clearly mentioned that all Pegasus Airline tickets are completely non-refundable which is marked by marker (Pink colour) as well, still you are asking for refund receipts. So again I request you to study the case in-detail. You can verify with the respective airline regarding non-refundable fees.

Bajaj have asked the proof of visa cost not refunded by visa office. For your information all visa fees are non-refundable. They never ever refund any amount back once visa get stamped on passport & Visa is stamped on the passport which is been submitted. They don’t/won’t give any kind of receipt saying this amount is non-refundable. Bajaj can call up the respective embassy & verify the same.

I had applied for UK visa as well. Here nowhere I seen the cost of UK visa considered in below list . Why is it so...? Only because of the visa receipt has not been provided by me.As per my knowledge the UK visa is stamped on the passport & once visa is stamped on passport, fees are not refund ed. Visa fees are always non-refundable. Visa Office will not provide any such kind of receipt for the same. You can verify the amount with the respective embassy for U.K as well as for Shengen visa. I very much regret for buying insurance from that company.

Kindly consider mine & my wife’s (both) case very seriously & genuinely. I request you to study the case again in-detail.

Waiting for your positive reply at the earliest.

Thanks & regards,

Dr. Prakash Patil/ Mrs. Pallavi Gadekar (daughter)

pallavipuls@yahoo.com/
pallavi.trvl.pnq@riyagroup.travel

Deley in settlement of motor claim OC 10 2301 180100000162 35164468 - Bajaj Allianz

HARASSMENT IN SETTLING THE MOTOR CLAIM.

A Motor insurance policy was undertaken by me vied Pol.No.OG-09-1001-1801-00010888 against my Vehicle Maruti WaganR Reg. No.MP04CA4298.

The above vehicle was got accident while driven by me to save the Dog/witch and was dashed with Trees besides the Road at VIDISHA Gyaraspur Road near about 9 km from Vidiasha(M.P.) on 30th April 2009.The incident was reported to you vied complaint no.35164468,for total loss claim of Rs.2.50 lacs. along with all the relative papers to your Bhopal Office.

Your Bhopal Office had deputed 3 surveyor continuously within 15-20 days.No fruitful result to solve the case.However,Your last Surveyor Mr. Johari advised to our Representative that damage is not justified for Total loss and verbally advised that to get repaired,if any major fault appears in the Engine/AC after inspection the claim for total loss will be considered.On his assurance Our garage owner opened the Engine/Ac and showed Mr. Johari for further action as the Engine is totally damaged alongwith Ac.Now Mr. Johari advised that to get repaired by replacment of parts.

The action and attitude of Your Bhopal Office is appears to harass the customer and as I am being a senior citizen still On bed due sever accident on my right leg it is not possible to contact and run frequently,and the vehicle is new one below 3 years(2006 make),and more than 4 months has been elapsed by you to take concrete decisions, I have been compaled to take this action.

I hereby request you to settle my claim for Total Loss with Mental harassment compensation and other expenses total Rs.4.40 lacs.

NO CLAIMS FOR FOREIGN TRAVEL INSURANCE - Bajaj Allianz

DEAR SIR,
I DID MY BAJAJ FORIEGN TRAVEL INSURANCE THROUGH AXIX BANK AND TOLD SPECIFICIALLY TO BANK THAT I WILL NOT GO TO BAJAJ FOR ANY CLAIM THEN THE INSURANCE WAS GIVEN BY BAJAJ THROUGH ASIX BANK. JODHPUR BUT WEHN I TOOK THE INSURANCE IN FEB.2008 MY LUGGAGE WAS DESTROYED BY THE AIRLINES AUTHORITIES WHEN I CAME TO INDIA IN MAY I GAVE THE DOCUMENTS TO THE AUTHORITY OF AXIS BANK OFFICIALS WITH CLAIMS FORMS AND AIRLINES DAMAGED FORM.(ORIGINAL ) BUT NO ACTION IS TAKEN AND BAJAJ IS NOT GIVING ME THE CLAIMS OF USD 1000 FROM LAST TWO YEARS. AND DELAYING THE SAME BY SAYING NOT GETTING THE PAPERS.
N Mar 22, 2012 by
Deepthi Alvares

Hi Ravikumar,
Hope your mother is fine now. Did you try and speak to the people in Bajaj Allianz once again? Have you explained them the situation and the problem that you are facing? You could also visit http://support.bajajallianz.com/support/ and post your query there. That way you will be able to get a faster response and your problem would be solved.