Bajaj Discover 100 Cc - There are so many problems in my bike DISCOVER 100CC

Mukesh Kumar
I Purchase a moter bike (DISCOVER 100 CC) on 08 October 2009 from TCS Bajaj Neelam bata road Faridabad. But last first services I facing a problam for GEAR PROBLEMS, SHOKERS PROBLEM, SELF PROBLEM, AVERAGE PROBLEM , BACK LIGHT PROBLEM, ENGINE SOUND, HEADLIGHT PROBLEM, CHAIN COVER SOUND METER LIGHT PROBLEM etc., and I camplaint minimum 15 to 20 Times they solved my problams.but after some day my problam as it is .and other my cyliancer paint was diffrint. like two type paint was printed.Moter bike no. is HR-29 W 2984 and my mobile no. is 9899059983, 9289405648. so please solve my problams as soon as possible. I shall be thankfull to you.

Mukesh Kumar
V/PO Fatehpur Billoch,
The Ballabgarh,
Faridabad, Haryana -121004

Comments

I purchase discover 100cc bike on july 2010.i facing a lot off problems.
1- millage problem
2- shokebs problem
3- engine problem
jab meri bike 50-65km/h per aati he to missing karti he.
please give me some advise to solve that problems.
Mohsin Qureshi
+919827431445

Sir, maine RAJA BAJAJ SHOWROOM se BAJAJ 100cc bike kharida hai maine ye bike 23 june ko kharida tha and ye bike 6000 km chal chuka hai
Dear sir mujhe is bike ko leke bahut preshaniya aa rahi hai. isk bike ki problams ye hai
1- Average problam
2-shockers problam
3-chain cover sound
4-front wheel sound
5-engine problam
6-wiring problam
7-gear problam
sir app plz meri help kijiye.Company wale meri baat sunne ko tyar nahi hai plz sir help me
JAYANT SHARMA
Abohar (punjab)
Sir plz giving me some advise what will i do ?
rsh12

Hi I purchased Bajaj discover 100 cc bike from Vinayak Bajja Mahmoorganj varanasi in November 2009. In the bigning it was ok, not good but after 3rd servicing a lot of problem started and I have ride around total 6500 km.
1. It has starting problem even in after noon some time I can not start my bike not only with self start but with kick also. I have to kick it atleast more than 50 times then it start, its getting worst and worst with time and even avearage is not good, its hardly 60km/l
2. Second problem is with gear.
3. Third problem is with sound of engine
4.Fourth problem is pickup problem, very very poor pickup

Service people were not able to rectify this problem

Sir please give me some advice what I have to do

Raviidra
Mb. 8009286386

Dear Sir, I Purchased Bajaj Discover 100cc Dts Bike From VKG Motors Gulbarga . karnataka.in May-2010 In the Beggning is ok. But not Good after 1st serviceing a lot of problem started And i have ride only2000km..
1) Average only 50km
2) Gear Problem
3) Sound Problem

My Location Service People were not able to rectify this problem

Sir Please Give me solution or advice what i have to do

from,
BASAVARAJ DENGI
H.No:23-01, Shanti Nivas, Near Court
SHAHAPUR-585223 DIST: YADGIR (GULBARGA).
KARNATAKA
Cell No: 9845745626
Landline: 08479-240370
E-Mail : basava.1947@gmail.com

I am totally agree with you.. I too have suffered so many times. For just bike servicing we have to follow them... request them... They don't bother about customer once bike is sold...

Sunday is off even.. so one can't make use of sunday.. every working professional need to waste their valuable time for FREE/PAID servicing...

Why bajaj state dealer or concerned person doesn't take care of customer...

dear
sir
I Purchased Bajaj Discover 100cc Dts Bike From puspa bajaj hussain ganj lucknow
befor 8 month
after first services I facing a problam for GEAR PROBLEMS, SHOKERS PROBLEM, SELF PROBLEM, AVERAGE PROBLEM, BACK LIGHT PROBLEM, ENGINE SOUND, HEADLIGHT PROBLEM
mostly problem avrege only 50 kmpl
and your compony is comit for 80 to 90 kmpl but this bike giving me only 50 kmpl
thats is a big foult in this bike
please tell me what can i do

from
saurav kumar singh
master kanhayalal road aish bag lko
mobile number is 9452199905

I Purchased BAJAJ-DISCOVER-DTS-SI 100 CC on 11/01/2010
from siddi vinayaka bajaj-kachiguda, hyderabad
last first servicing I facing lots of problem

GEAR PROBLEMS,
SHOKERS RUSTING AND REST OF THE PARTS OF BIKE ALSO GETTING RUST.
AVERAGE PROBLEM-(Only 55km/lit),
ENGINE PROBLEM,
BATTERY PROBLEM,

MOTOR BIKE No. is AP-29 AK-1960 and my MOBIL NUMBER - 9014257057. So please solve my problems as soon as possible. I shall be thankful to you.

ASHISH KUMAR
H.NO.9-135,
OPP. HMT COMMUNITY HALL,
HMT NAGAR, NACHARAM, HYDERABAD-500076

Mobile No- +919014257057
Bike No- AP-29 AK-1960
N Jan 4, 2011 by
amila

Sir, my bike is a discover 100cc. It is only 80km done. But now i have a problem with starting the engine in cool. But when i buy the bike there was not any problem. But now, open the throttle little bit and hold for 3 or 4 seconds required to start the engine in cool. I think problem is with auto choking function. Please tell me, what should i do.
N Feb 5, 2011 by

* CHAIN –COVER SOUND
* OIL METER PROBLEM
* Exciletor problem
* Clich plates was Damaged

MOTOR BIKE No. is DL7S BJ 7974 and my MOBIL NUMBER - 9891749746. So please solve my problems as soon as possible.
N Mar 17, 2011 by
dileep bohra

I will Purchase in BAJAJ DISCOVER 100 CC on 14 Janaury 2011from Dhonkariya Moters in Dausa Rajasthan. But last first services I facing a problam for GEAR PROBLEMS, SHOKERS PROBLEM, ENGINE SOUND, HEADLIGHT PROBLEM, CHAIN COVER SOUND METER LIGHT PROBLEM & PETROL TANK Carborater problem its petrol over ...etc., and I camplaint minimum 10 to 15 Times they solved my problams.but after some day my problam as it is .Moter bike no. is RJ29-SE 4302 and my mobile no. is +91 9414621527, so please solve my problems as soon as possible. I shall be thankfull to you.

Dileep Bohra

 SHOKERS PROBLEM,
 SELF PROBLEM,
 AVERAGE PROBLEM-(Only 52km/lit),
 ENGINE PROBLEM,

MOTOR BIKE No. is DL7SBL 2558 and my MOBIL NUMBER - 9716076344 So please solve my problems as soon as possible. I shall be thankful to you.

SHAILESH KUMAR
A May 2, 2011 by
sushant lembhe

I want to purchase, But i am confuse because of b
ad comments, But i like design, than i am ready to purchase 100cc discover
PLEASE SUGGEST SUSHANT LEMBHE 9833807364
D Jun 3, 2011 by
vicky777

m not able to drive bajaj dis 100cc byk on highway.. itz too much low weight. so what i do..

help me
vikas jadhav

give me call plz...
N Jun 9, 2011 by
shiv paliwal

I purchase Bajaj Discover 100cc, 1 Nov. 2010 My mobile no. 9928212044
Some Problem With My Motor Cycle

1 Avrage Problem (60 K.m p/l)
2 Gear Prblem
3 Blazing Engine
N Jun 10, 2011 by
shiv paliwal

i purchase bajaj motor cycle (discover 100cc) From choice bajaj kankroli (Rajsamand) Rajasthan
First one Month to Problem Start...till today
Purchase Date 1/011/2010
Problem list Ateched Here
1. Gear Problem
2. Mailege Problem (65 km/p.l)
3. Vehicle Push On Lower Hight Road

Mob. NO. 9928212044
A Sep 21, 2011 by
KUSHAL KHIROJI

i am KUSHAL KHIROJI,
i have purchased discover 100cc before 1st servicing its was giving average near above 85km/lit by riding 50km/hr after 1st and Nd servicing now giving below 70km/lit by standard riding 50km/hr.

and engine sound, head lamp problem, gear box sound while shifting the gears and auto neutral while in 1st and 2Nd gear. i have told in servicing center, they told me they will replace the bike.. so ..??//

mahaveer road, alnavar
tal/dist-dharwad
N Oct 8, 2011 by
pralay naik

Chain of the 100 cc Discover gets loosened very frequently & needs to be adjusted after every 200 - 300 kms ride.Also while shifting into 1st gear it gives out loud noise.According to the authorised service person this is problem is very common in all new DTS i bikes including Pulsar due to extra long chain assembly.
bajaj needs to address this problem immediately.
N Oct 10, 2011 by
KUSHAL KHIROJI

good morning, this is KUSHAL KHIROJI. i have purchased discover 100cc. it is the one good bike. but facing some unnecessary problems. so u please take care of ur customer problems immediately.
i have called and complained in bajaj main service center 1800-233-2453 n told them m facing these type"S of problems but they told me these the miner problems u 1st contact the ur dealer if they will not give response then call me.

Below petrol tank and engine head one clamp is missing in all 100cc discovers, which is connecting tank and engine head. those clamp are available in 125cc and 150cc bikes.
Petrol inlet cover is leaking the petrol. means petrol smell is coming continuously.
Engine sound.
Chain loosing every 300-400 km
Head lamp and indicator button problem
Tilting both wheels. so no constant grip on road at 50km/hr speed.
Gear box problem, while shifting the first gear
Low mileage after 2 servicing.
Technical mechanics r not available in service center. therefor bike servicing is not done properly.
N Dec 13, 2011 by
anandcj2312

I Purchased a Motor Bike (BAJAJ-DISCOVER-DTS-SI 100 CC) on 2009
from himalaya bajaj
arni road,
yavatmal -445001
maharastra

WHEN BIKE WAS NEW IT GIVES GOOD AVERAGE 70 TO 80 KM/L BUT AFTER 4 MONTHS AVERAGE IS CONTINUESLY DROP AND NOW MY BIKE GIVES AVERAGE ONLY 45 TO 50 KM/L .
MAINE BIKE AUTHORISE SEVICE CENTRE PAR BHOT BAAR DIKHAYA HAI PAR AVERAGE NAHI INCREASE HUA..I AM VERY MUCH UPSET BY PERFORMANCE OF BIKE.
So please solve my problems as soon as possible. I shall be thankful to you.
MOTOR BIKE No. is MH29 X892 and my MOBIL NUMBER - 9765552098.

ANAND C JAISWAL
BEHIND ANJUMAN SCHOOL
CHOTTI GUJARI
YAVATMAL
N Dec 13, 2011 by
sarfraj78692

Dear Sir, I Purchased Bajaj Discover 100cc Dts Bike From DSK AUTOMOBILE AKLUJ . .in NOVEMBER -2011 FROM the Beggning i am facing the problem there is no rubber pack to fuel meter so there is lot of petrol likage and also front light problem and gear jam problem and i have ride only 150km.

1) Gear Problem