Bangalore Development Authority - Stray Dogs

Nalluri Raju
Stray Dogs
I am Resident of Bangalore, Near Kasturinagar, 3rd ‘B’ Cross, BDA Layout. Every day we are facing the attack of stray dogs. Even in day time, I have seen children are being attacked by dogs. Most of nights, we were unable to sleep due to the dogs bark.

Govt has to take some serious action on this issue.

RaJu
Kasturi Nagar r
Bangalore.

Comments

N Jul 22, 2013 by
sudip.manna4

Best Review
Stray Dogs
I am Resident of Bangalore, 2nd Cross, Vekateshswara swamy nilaya, Near Thirumala bakery. Channasandra kadugudi WhitefieldBangalore-67. Every day we are facing the attack of stray dogs. Even in day time, I have seen children are being attacked by dogs. Most of nights, we were unable to sleep due to the dogs bark.
Senthil Kumar Bangalore Development Authority  - India

I am Resident of Bangalore, Near Domlur 2nd Stage, BDA Layout.

Every day we are facing the attack of stray dogs. Even in day time, I have seen children are being attacked by dogs. I have spent nearly Rs.5000 for treatment of my guests and me to save our lives after getting bitten by dogs.

Due to some interest of Managaka Gandi to Dogs, public are suffering from stray dogs. If she is realy interest in stray dogs, let her open a farm for stray dog at her cost or let those dogs stay at her house, why public should suffer for some one mad personal interest.

Govt has to take some serious action on this issue ... or after some day youth like us take the rule in hand .

From

Senthil Kumar
Domlur
Bangalore.
TNT Bangalore Development Authority  - India

Dogs, Cows, Auto drivers, Bus Conductors, Police men, House Owners... all are public inconvinence in Bangalore
manasonnet Bangalore Development Authority  - India

I am a resident of Rajasree layout, Munnekolala, Marathahalli, bangalore.
We are really scared of these huge no. of stray dogs in each and every Street here in munnekolala and around marathahalli. when its 9 o'clock in the night inside and the roads become slowly empy these stray dogs starts their horrow show. Atleast 1/2 persons/children get attacked by them.

Each and Every day we are facing the attack of stray dogs.
Its my pray to these BMP people on behalf of all the fellows at marathahalli, Please do something with these stray dogs.

Manas kumar Panigrahi.
pavan kumar Bangalore Development Authority  - India

I stay in cashiers layout, maruthi nagar.
Please find the address Cashier layout, III rd cross, thavarakere extension, Maruthi nagar, Bangalore-29
As i work in night shift 3 street dogs try to attack me, while coming alone from night shift. one is black dog, and other two white in colour dogs. which are ofcourse attacked by rabies, so its hell to reach room Kindly take severe action, one of my friend severly got bite from that stray dogs. we need your help urgently...please to take action
Thanks a lot for your help
Anesh Kesavan Bangalore Development Authority  - India

My name is Anesh kesavan i live in maruthi nagar 4 c cross madivala extension near sreenivasa temple
i am fed up of being chased by stray dogs, in the night while returning from work, its like there
are two to three dogs near every cross It is as if they own the whole cross and humans are not allowed
to walk on their territory at night. Isn't this a shame for bangalore city to let these animals roam
freely on the roads ...please do something about this so that bangalore can be a role model
for other meteros.
Vikash G Bangalore Development Authority  - India

Hello Sir,

I am Vikash, a resident of HSR Layout Sector-1, 11th cross 21stB main.

I have recently shifted here thinking HSR as an excellent and peaceful locality. But the street dogs in my area are proving me wrong. It seems the DOGs here forms group and fight among themselves.

We have elders and patients at home who really can't sleep during night times because of these street dogs. Sometimes, we really can't be in peace of mind or we can't study anything.

Hope you can understand our problem and will take action at the earliest.

I request you to kindly take some action on this at the earliest.

Thanks for giving a opportunity to write a mail.

With Best Regards,

Vikash
ramesh magadi Bangalore Development Authority  - India

I am Ramesh Magadi resident of 3rd Block Jayanagar ( LIC colony)

In our Area we have around 8 to 10 huge street dogs,
We are really scared of these huge no. of stray dogs in our Street here in LIC colony 2nd cross 5th main. when its 9 o'clock in the night inside and the roads become slowly empy these stray dogs starts their horrow show. Atleast 1/2 persons/children get attacked by them.

Each and Every day we are facing the attack of stray dogs.
Its our humble request to these BMP people on behalf of all the LIC Colony 2nd cross 5th Main 3rd block east jayanagar, Please do something with these stray dogs.

Thanks in Advance

Ramesh Magadi
Deepa Sriram Bangalore Development Authority  - India

I completely agree with the DOG menace, the question is who is reading this page and which civic body needs to take action ? for all those tray dog lovers, please take them home if you like them so much. As long as its NOT you or your child who is getting attacked its very easy to be a dog supporter. Neuter and eliminate stray dog menace in DOMLUR and indira Nagar areas.
Sathish Venkateswaran Bangalore Development Authority  - India

I live in Sahakar Nagar near Hebbal.
Recently i was attacked by stray dogs.
Its very very scary to walk on the road.

Can you please take away these stray dogs which are very dangerous.
There is a school nearby and many children are prone to dog bites.

Hence its my humble plea to you to eradicate these pests.

With Regards
V.Sathish
Lakshmi Bangalore Development Authority  - India

I stay in Kodihalli, 80 feet road, near Old Airport Road. Past 6 months onwards I m suffering from stray dogs. Everyday it will be a big problem while reaching home in the late nights. Even after reaching I m not able to sleep peacefully coz, through out the night dogs bark like anything.

Please take a serious action and save us from these stray dogs.

I tried helping out myself by calling this number 22221188. So, those who are facing problems with stray dogs try this number and get rid of..

Kanth.
Prashant D. Tadas Bangalore Development Authority  - India

I am staying door no. 58, near reliance fresh, KHB main road, Manorayampalya, Bangalore-560032. In our so many street dogs are there. So can you please do the action about the dogs as soon as possible? Because I want that you come & catch the dogs so that dogs will get the better shelter & care.

Thanks & regards,
Prashant.
Kodihalli Dog Torture Sufferer Bangalore Development Authority  - India

I stay near Muneeswara Temple Street/80 feet road junction. Recently a high mast lamp was installed and it has helped in reducing the darkness at night at this very spot. Thanks for the BJP caders who took this initiate.

However, the dog torture is increasing even after recent sterilization drive. Why have they not killed the ferocious dogs.

80 feet road from CMH Road to Jeevan Beema Nagar main road is a happening area. However, the stretch of 80 feet road upto the end of the road (with twists and turns) seems to be regarded as out of Bangalore authority. 80 feet road becomes very narrow after Food Point shop. There are meat shops in this area.

At night it becomes EXTREMELY DANGEROUS to walk around this spot. The stretch of Kodihalli Main Road from the Corporation school to 80 feet road is also very dangerous at night. There is a site of public dump yard. Stray dogs sit on garbage.

Is Kodihalli a part of Bangalore or is it out of BBMP management?

At night dogs attack without provocation. There is a fully while dog which particularly attacks without any provocation at night. There are three or four dogs which are in pack and they bark at anyone walking at night. At this rate there is going to be death waiting to happen if BBMP dont eradicate the monsters.

Will BBMP officials visit Kodihalli and see for themselves at night, why not they experiment and come for inspection and see if they wont be attacked.

Does BBMP want to wait for dog related deaths to happen?

There is a butcher shop and chicken shop at entrance of Muneeswara Temple Street. They feed meat to stray dogs and these dog becomes ferocious at night.

Does BBMP want any bribe to control the Dog Torture in Kodihalli. If BBMP requires a bribe will they eradicate the attacking dogs after they receive this bribe? How much bribe money does Kodihalli Corporation officials or BBMP officials want to eradicate these monsters out of the area.

Will the corporation official at Kodihalli inspect the 80 feet road/Kodihalli Main Road/Muneeswara Temple Street spots at night to see how serious the problem is.

KODIHALLI DOG TORTURE SUFFERER
KODIHALLI DOG TORTURE SUFFERER Bangalore Development Authority  - India

I URGE TV9 NEWS CHANNEL TO DO A TV REPORT OF THE DOG TORTURE PROBLEM IN KODIHALLI.
Harinath.K Bangalore Development Authority  - India

I have two kids below 5 years and I am afraid to send them outs side as some street dogs were ready to attack them, it is most dangerous dogs and cruel dogs, govt should take severe action to control these dogs.
Muralidhar Bangalore Development Authority  - India

I stay in Chikka Banaswadi 1st Cross. Each and every street has atleast 15 - 20 stray dogs. Just all of them stare and chase the 2 wheelers and Even chase the pedestrians. This is creating a lot of nuisance even during day time and after 9 p.m. its very tough to pass the streets. Request your immediate help to relocate them to a diff location.
suchitra Bangalore Development Authority  - India

hello...

I stay in ISRO LAYOUT( NEAR KUMARASWAMY LAYOUT, LAST BUS STOP) . Each and every street of Isro layout has atleast 15-20 stray dogs. recently it has given birth to 8 puppies again today...and most of the puppies lie down near my house gate. It is really scary to come out of the house.Most of dogs make hell lot of noise and they keep staring and chasing the 2 wheelers and 4 wheelers & they Even chase the pedestrians. This is creating a lot of nuisance even during day time and after 9 p.m. its very tough to pass the streets. Request your immediate help to relocate them to a different location.

Hope you can understand our problem and will take action at the earliest.

I request you to kindly take some action on this at the earliest.

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to write a mail.
rajnish_vrce Bangalore Development Authority  - India

I am staying in 13th main 17th cross JP Nagar 5th phase Near SAI NILAYA APARTMENT .Stray dogs are making life hell here by shouting in mid night every day for log hours .Its quit impossible to sleep .I request you to kindly take some action on this at the earliest.
Rajnish
suhashv.6 Bangalore Development Authority  - India

I am Suhas resident of BTM layout

In our Area we have around 10 to 15 huge street dogs,
We are really scared of these huge number of stray dogs in our Street here in BTM layout 2nd stage 7th main 15th cross.when its 9 o'clock in the night the roads become slowly empy these stray dogs starts their horrow show and its difficult to walk and even in mid nights we are not able to sleep properly it will be barking continuously.
Each and Every day we are facing the attack of stray dogs.
Its our humble request to these BMP people on behalf of all the BTM layout 2nd stage 7th main 15th cross, Please do something with these stray dogs.

Thanks in Advance
abdulhye Bangalore Development Authority  - India

We too facing the same problem in BTM layout 1st stage, 9th 'A' Main, 3rd main road, 4th Cross. Stray dogs barks continuously and it distrubs everybody's sleep for the whole night.Especially kids and elders, who are in real need of undistrubed sleep are distrubed alot. We request the concerned authorities to take necessary steps for this onging issue.

Bangalore Development Authority - Stray Dogs