Bangalore University - II B.COM MARKS CARD NOT YET RECEIVED

subhan
HELLO,

I HAVE WROTE MY II B.COM EXAM IN OCT/NOV 2007 ANNUAL EXAMINATION. I GOT THE RESULT IN JUNE 1ST WEEK BUT STILL I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY MARKS CARD. WHY BANGALORE UNIVERSITY HAS TAKING SUCH A LONH TIME.

Comments

THIS IS THE COMPLAINT IAM WRITING AGINST COLLEGE, SRI KRISHNA DEGREE COLLEGE, KATHRIGUPE MAIN ROAD, ITI COLONY, (NEAR HARIKRISHNA GAS AGENCY)BANGALORE.IAM WRITING THIS COMPLAINT BEACAUSE THEY ARE NOT GIVING MY HALLTICKET EVEN THOUGH I HAVE PAID EXAMINATION FEES AND FINE FOR SHORTAGE OF ATTENDENCE(1200).PLEASE HELP ME.
OR GIVE ME SUGGESIONS.

I am a Msc degree holder completed in the year 1976. I have lost my marks card for both two years of course. I have my Original Post graduation certificate. How shall I get my consolidated marks card and by what proceedure I shall apply online? lease suggest any other routine for the same.

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED HALL TICKET OF B.COM-1 ANNUAL EXAMINATION CONDUCTED IN JUNE 2009. HENCE, KINDLY PROVIDE ME THE HALL TICKET.

THANKS

SANDYA.M.
STUDENT

sir
myself dhiraj kumar has finished my bsc in biotechnology from ms ramaiah degree college in 2004-2007.
i have given my back paper exam of biotechnology second semester in may june 2007.my name was not there in the result published.so i went to bsc custodium mr jagdish take out my notebook in which iwas pass, got it written on provisional paper and submitted it to the university in feb 2008.till date i did not get my marks card .plz help me

I am a bcom student, i have recievd my marks card in that spelling of my name is incorrect and `s` is missing in the marks card so, what should i do now whats the proceture to change of my name?

Dear sir, This is raju i studied bcom in nitte degree college in yelahanka .i have joined in 2004 Annual scheme and i have completed my degree in 2006 but i have not applied for consolidated certificate.because on that time my mother was expired now i want apply so i want to know what is the cost of that certificate.please help me sir.

dear sir..iam venkatesh studing 2year bcom ... sir i kindky request you to please make easy for bangalore students to reach bangalore university for any correction of marks card, or problem in any matter ...please do some arrangement...many of the students dont know where is bangalore university is...please do some arrangement for this issue ...
N Jun 28, 2011 by
Prakashthulasi

My Name is prakash.

Bangalore University Issues Consolidated Marks Cards only for Degree Annual Scheme Students?

Why it is not possible for Degree Semester Student ?

We are ready to Pay the fee what they are going to Charge.

Fee is Income to the University,
Why they are not ready to Issue the Consolidated marks cards for Semester Scheme.?
Why they are not made the Provision for Consolidated Marks Card the Semester Scheme?
This Shows the Irresponsibility of Bangalore University Management.
Bangalore Univerisity is Sleeping.
It is Sick University

uncultured Bangalore University Management.
N Dec 13, 2011 by
lokeshj86

Why they are not ready to Issue the Consolidated marks cards for Semester Scheme, why they are updated the new version for marks card section. Pls do the needful to the students.

Lokesh.J
N Jan 11, 2012 by
lokeshj86

why Bangalore University not Issues Consolidated Marks Cardsfor semester students, it is possible for Visvesvaraya Technological University but Why it is not possible for Bangalore Univerisity ? This is shows the negligence of the university, They have no concern of students problems for consalidate the marks cards. Every students are not a brilliant students, at a time without back up is not possible for passing the exam.

So pls do something and change the system for consalidate the marks cards, its helps us to solve our problems...

Pls do something - So many options are there to consalidate.

Pls do the needful to the students, university do this favour students are reyally very happy. so many students are hesitate to tell theire problems (Consalidate)
Naveen
N Sep 11, 2012 by
sahu_07

Dear sir/madam,
i want to bring your kind attention toward the fact that i missed out the date for giving a subject for revaluation of 2nd. sem bbm. currently i am in 3rd sem and in 2nd sem i got backlog in business stats. i was not knowing the process of how to give the paper for revaluation so i missed out the date. when i got to know the procedure the date was expired. sir is there any process to give the paper for revaluation now afer the date expired. my reg. no is 11yac18053

(Consalidate)
Gourang sahu
N Mar 1, 2013 by
yuvameenu

This mail is regarding the results of Nov-2012, BBM 3rd sem of RollNo:11CSC18005.
I (Shreesha) studying in Sambhram college of Hotel Management, Kolar, KGF.As the results of 3rd semister BBM are not displayed in my college.But same results of 3rdsem BBM are displayed for other students and my roll number is missing in the results.
Please do the needful in displaying or finding the results(RollNo:11CSC18005, 3rd sem-BBM) .
Thanks&Regards,