Beam Fiber - Failed to give broadband connection within time and NO RESPONSE

PrashanthReddy on May 9, 2011
I RECENTLY SENT A MAIL TO support@beamtele.com ( address given by the manager of beamtelecom , mehdipatnam branch --Abeth Khan)

iam expecting reply from them -- the mail details are

I have paid 1800 rupees to beamtelecom for 2 mbps plan at 08 Mar 2011. At the time of paying your people said "Connection is given in maximum 20 days" And Customer Care people told that my commence date is 26thMar 2011.
Area : SHIVARAM PALLY , RAJENDRANAGAR , HYD-052
Reg Mobile No : 8008752175
From that day on wards Iam calling Customer Care people and they are simply saying "YOUR CONNECTION WILL BE GIVEN IN 24 TO 48 HOURS, OUR TECHNICAL PEOPLE WILL CONTACT YOU"
NO TECHNICAL PEOPLE CONTACTED SINCE THEN. IAM JUST GETTING TICKET MESSAGES TO MY MOBILE AND MAIL( i collected them ) AROUND EQUAL TO 20 IN THESE DAYS ( the same story repeats every time but no response or no intimation from any technical people , every time i called customer care people and they just register the complaint and give me a TICKET , NOTHING HAPPPENS )

TODAY AFTER 31 DAYS 9TH ARIL 2011 , I PERSONALLY WENT TO YOUR MANAGER (ABETH KHAN , MEHIDI PATNAM BRANCH,PH NO 9948515155) AND GIVEN A COMPLAINT TO HIM. MANAGER IS SAYING THAT

" THE MATERIAL FOR YOUR AREA (SHIVARAM PALLY , RAJENDRANAGAR , HYD-052) IS NOT SANCTIONED TILL TODAY AS YOU ARE ALL ONLY MONTHLY PAYERS, BUT TODAY IT IS SANCTIONED ( HE SHOWED ME A MAIL )
AND WE WILL GIVE YOU CONNECTION BY SATURDAY (14 APRIL 2011) OR 5 TO 8 DAYS.
IF WE FAIL TO GIVE CONNECTION IN TIME WE WILL RETURN YOUR MONEY. THEN I ASKED A CONFIRMATION MAIL FROM THE MANAGER. HE TOLD ME TO FORWARD A MAIL TO support@beamtele.com. THEY WILL SEND YOU CONFIRMATION MAIL ( OF RETURNING MY MONEY 1800 WHEN FAILED TO GIVE CONNECTION WITH IN THE TIME).

THATS WHY IAM FORWARDING THIS MAIL TO YOU , SO PLEASE SEND ME THE CONFIRMATION MAIL TO ME. MY REG MOBILE NO IS 8008752175.IF ANY QUERIES ON THE ABOVE MATTER YOU CAN ASK YOUR MANAGER OF MEHDIPATNAM BRANCH (ABETH KHAN-9948515155).

My Status As Per the Latest Ticket

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 2:51 PM, <do-not-reply@in.beamtele.com> wrote:

Dear Subscriber,

UserName :prashanthpadamati@gmail.com

Please note that your ticket No.2091998 is still under resolution. Our team is working on this and we will expedite resolution. Inconvenience is regretted

Ticket details for your reference
Ticket No:2091998
Ticket Type: PENDING CONNECTION
Ticket Priority: Higher
Ticket Status: Pending
TicketDate:05-MAY-2011 01:58:00 PM

For any further information and clarification regarding this ticket, please call our customer support on 040-66272727 or reply to this mail (always mention the ticket no: or account no for reference).

BEAM TELECOM

Comments

N Jul 8, 2011 by
manikrao

my ticket number is 2403032 i have called beam call center and thier employee shekar i have paid 2, 300 on 5th he asked 10 days for
connection junction box but now 35days over but no response, my mobile num is 9989714071
please i want to take action on them what is solution
N Apr 19, 2012 by
Prasanna Kumar Dash Beam Fiber  - ATTAPUR, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

PENDING BROADBAND CONNECTION - BEAM TELECOMMUNICATION

I WOULD LIKE TO LODGE A COMPLAIN AGAINST BEAM TELECOMMUNICATION (BROADBAND PROVIDER),HYDERABAD REGARDING PENDING CONNECTION.THE PERSONEL FROM TOP TO BOTTOM ARE PLAYING ALTHOUGH IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN TWO MONTHS OF THE PAYMENT.I HAVE BEEN CALLING THE BEAM PEOPLE ALMOST DAILY FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS, BUT SO FAR THERE IS NO POSITIVE RESPONSE .

NOW I WANT MY FUNDS BACK WITH ALL THE COMPENSATION BECAUSE IT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME TO CONTINUE THE NEGOTIATION.PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD.

IF I CAN NOT FIND ANY SOLUTION HERE, THEN DEFINATELY I WLL BE PROCEEDING WITH THE FORMAL COMPLAIN IN CONSUMER COURT.

PAYMENT DETAILS:
PAYMENT NO.1985115
RECIPT NO.15509
PRASANNA KUMAR DASH
CONTACT NO.+918978394747
N Sep 24, 2012 by
chetan.patel1806@gmail.com

Beam Telecom seriously has to improve it's customer care and after sales service. if not, going forward, I don't think it will survive the likes of Reliance or Tata.

Beam Fiber - Failed to give broadband connection within time and NO RESPONSE