Beetel Landline BSNL Phone - BSNL Landline not working properly

sumit chhikara
my beetel BSNL landline no. (+911276270031) is dead from 30 days. i am fed up comlaining in exchange. please do the needful.
my telephone resides in village Ladrawan, Exchange- Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar PIN-124507
Alternate no. +919813185714

Comments

our land line connection is out of service kindly do necessary
gaurav

hello sir/madam we are having problem in oru land line no:01276-231619, which is currently out of service from one weak.

thankyou.
nitin

sir / Madam
i purchased a Beetel landline cum cordless phone from a dealer in amritsar in the month of august 2007 with a one year replacement guarranty. now almost 15 days back, i went to the dealer with the complete phone which was not working properly to get it checkd / replaced ( with the one year replacement guarranty bill . I am not being entertained as the dealer said that the phones set CB 12000 CLIP MODEL is out of stock and we dont know when we will receive it.

With best regards
Nitin

I want to take BSNL CONNECTION WITH CORDLESS PHONE HOW MUCH CHARGEED WILL BE FOR THIS ITEM. fROM TV ADDV BY PRITIGINTA THE CORDLESS PHONE IS SHOWING .PLS ADVISE ME .
RRGARDS
DULAL MADHU

Dear sir few months ago my bsnl connection suffer those person who call us. bsnl complaint center ignore my all complaints computerized complaint system is totaly useless.so i think this request is do something my telephone no. is 0161 2532353
problem is-- if the person calling me, then my telephone is not responding but second time dial call connected. maximum incoming calls is reject. it means every first call rejected due to some error in your system. three times change my telephone set but problem is not solved i think it is technical fault so this my deep request solve my problem as soon as possible My alternate no.is 01612538824:RAJIV

telephone is dead since 15 days.
Address --> Mr. S.M.A. Abdy(advocate High Court)
31/4 Akashpuri Colony near Circuit House
ALLAHABAD(U.P.)
Phone No.:-- 0532-2421490

sir/madam,
i received a caller id instrument from BSNL but the problem is, it doesnot ring on any incoming call whereas there is no problem in the instrument.i have complained a lot many times to local exchange, Burhanpur and on the number 1500 (complaint no.2190154) but there is no response from either side. please do the needfull.
thanks,
Dr.B.S Govindjiwala.

Dear Sir / Madam,
My telephone is dead from more than a month now. In between it worked for some hrs. time and now from 15 days it is completely dead. I logged complaints by dialing my 4 digit telephone no. followed by 2198 as given in Fault Repair Service many times. Absolutely nil response. This system of complaining is not right when they are not responding to the customers. For your information the docket nos. which I received against my complaints was 8810, 9066, 9764 and 9861. I don't know how they are getting closed without resolving the problem.

hello sir/madam we are having problem in oru land line no:079-27571254, which is currently out of service from one weak.

lAND LINE PHONE DISCONNECT - Beetel

I MS.Namita Bhattacharya, my phone number is 07175-256018 was disconnected from one month. I am a old lady living alone. So it is very difficult to me to give complaint in the exchange.My two son is living far outside from home. I did not contact with my son. It is a very severe problem for me.
So please kindly take necessary action and connect my phone.
Thanks in anticipation,
With regards

My telephone no: 044-24762130 so iam not able to call 1500 so can u provide me with alternate phone no to call from my mobile or can u resolve my problem

yours sincerely
p.petchiammal
porur,
chennai,
tn,

my bsnl landline phone 2255286 is dead from 4 days. please help us

my no is dead from 1 day plz chek whats happen and done this on priority my landline no is 2560204

phoneno. 040-24221358 .applied for shifting on 02-04-2009 old no is 040-24041358.dept.staff saying phone connected but phone never worked.please take action to make connection.

phone line not working - Beetel

My phone Numbered 0421 2241046
is not working from yesterday 08.11.09
So please do the needful for rectify as soon as possible
Thanking You
guri..

khaoo piyo aish karo mitro dil par kisse da dukhaeoo na...burrrraa...

DEAR SIR,
You are reqested to change our telephone with the new CLI telephone that you are providing to your BSNL coustomers as i am a sinear citizen i'll give reqest online to your this ID.

MY LAND LINE NO. IS ----
0183-2220617

The following phone no. is in the name of P.N Jaitli or Pran Nath Jaitli

hello sir/madam we are having problem in oru land line no:04175-229577, which is currently out of service from one weak.
i hope my no .will be in service in the further days.

actually when a call come from a number 9751896576, then in beetel called id the incoming numer is saved as 69751896576.

we exchenged two called id, but the same problem exists...
can you please tell me what is the problem ?

I am having landline facility with ID coller. But frequintly having problem for External & internal core problem it is not in service since last one mont time, I want to convert same in coreless connection.Please advise me regarding any differance payment .instrument details & time required for same.
With warm rewgards,