Bharat Gas - Non Delivery of Gas

Ramaharsha
i booked the gas on 21 Nov 2008, consumer no:17211 on the name of T Nagaraj Sharma H.No:3-5-117 GANESH STREET, JANGAON.and the booking number is 4164.till today they have not delivered inspite of several personal visits to the distributor at jangaon, Dist: warangal. This is happening regular basis and leterally every time . now a days we all are engaged in our daily bussiness and...
plz take action and deliver in time

Comments

arvind kumar rai Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

i booked the gas on 26 dec 2007,consumer no:7978 on the name of D.N.RAI H.No:2-11-55 GANESH STREET ,JANGAON.and the booking number is 6370 and instead of delivering they rebooked it themselves and gave another number 2902 dated 13/2/2008 the office address is ANANTH GAS SERVICE ,JANGAON DIST:WARANGAL, A.P-506167 and a similar complaint from consumer no:1122 on the name of M.D. YAKUB ALI H.No.2-11-85 ,GANESH STREET, JANGAON. booked in the month of december
Deepa Ranjit Rao Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

Manav Enterprises - non delivery of cylinder - Bharat Gas

I have booked a gas on 1st August 2008, and today is the 9th Aug, and I still have not recd the cylinder. Everyday they say they will deliver it within a couple of days, but nothing. They are the worst and most corrupt gas agency I have ever dealt with. They ask me to directly call the delivery boy if i want a cylinder, and the deliver boy then asks for a bribe. It's just shocking that people cannot do their jobs with honesty and integrity.
Please look into this matter.
Consumer No. 28542
Name: Deepa Ranjit Rao
Agency : MANAV enterprises
v.abraham Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

This is normal for them. Booking themselves and issueing the refil to others.
lakshmi narayana Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

i have booked a gas 30days ago and they not resposded till now, and it is impposible to call these guy since they will pick the phones in their office and if picks also no proper reponse.. compiaint given to several times to their authories, but no reposnse from bhartgas .

solution: if goverment withdraw a subsidy, then no will go to gov. gas companies, since their service is pathatic..
S.Subramanian Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

I booked the gas on 19.09. 2008, consumer No:4423 on the name of S.Subramanian, 98/1, E flat, 2nd Floor, Adam shahib Street, Royapuram, Chennai 600 013. The agency office address is M/S SRI BALAJI GAS AGENCY, No.2, M.S.KOIL STREET, ROYAPURAM, CHENNAI 600 013.(AGENCY PH:25951419, 25971698).Gas cylinder emptied on 19.09.2008 at 6.45a.m. Both Cyliders emptied. I had such bitter experience for the last one year.Kindly make immediate arrange to efect delivery.
maria susairaj Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

poor services - manav enterprises, frazer town

I have bharat gas connection in manav enterprises for more than 5 years,
unfortunately i am facing lot of problem, to book as well for delry i need to call atleast 8-10 times. Without having any other choice i requested to transfer my connection which not happened. They convinced me telling that henceforth we will give you a good service.

But till now, the same problem is going on. He i request you to kindly take immediate action in this matter and instruct the concerned person to give a better service.
ypbrahamananda Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

i booked the gas on 17.10.2008, consumer no;31776 on name
of puttachari, no 1, shanthi layout 8th cross, r.m nagar bangalore-560016.the agency name is prateek enterprises[agency ph-25456379, 25456408]gas cylinder emted on 17.10.2008, both cylinder are empty, i am facing the problem since 6to7 months
so kindly make arrange to effective delivery
D
sanjay c. khandare Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

dear sir
i have book gas cylinder dated 14-10-08but till date i have no recive cylinder i always contact with them on phon & personaly but they no rescept me my custamer no s-11995 & Delar name---Pankaja Gas Service Incomtax chok AKOLA 444001 Maharshtra.

sanjay
A.SHANMUGAM Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

I have booked a gas 40 days ago and they not responded till now, and it is imposible to call these guy since they will pick the phones& personaly in thier office and if picks also no proper reponse. gas cylinder private selling non customer ... me my custamer no s-3004 & Delar name---surya Gas Service vettavalam, thiruvannamalai district, Tamilnadu. complain given to several times to thier authories, but no response from bharatgas.

Jasbir Singh Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

The service of Bharat Gas (Manav Enterprises, ) #8 Mosque Road, Frazer Town Bangalore is worst. We had booked the gas on 24th feb 2009 and today is 2nd april 2009. The person booking the gas was sunita (said by her). It has been more than one and half month that we are not able to receive the gas. i have been calling regularly to the office. but the employees just assure but till date we have not received the gas.

If we want to talk to the manager, the employees says that he is not in the office. Great till 12;00 manager doesnt come to the office at all.

The service of the bharat gas is worst.

I would request the senior persons in bharat gas to take the action at the earliest
raghu Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

non delivery - Bharat Gas

consumer number 11327 since three months there is no delivery of refiills, therer are telling us to come where they are and take delivery
Kamlesh Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

I am using your servises from last 7 yers, Through VIJAY GAS AGENCY in Badali,
From last one year we are suffring due to poor servises of Vijay Gas, Normally they are not picking the phone, I am booking my cilinder from last two months on 1712 phone no,

I have book my no personely, But till dated i have not recive any response from there side, ( Tomorrow they insure me we will deliver your Gas Cilinder any cost) But today is a past,

My consumer No- is 11603,
Phone no of Vijay Gas Agency,
011-27857383,
0-11-27854368
ashamanjo saha Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

Before 11.07.2009 the delivery boy came to deliver gas . My Mother who is about 75years old and a chorinic reumatic Patient told the boy to come on next day as on that day I will be available at home. on 11.07.2009 I reached Kolkata and contacted distributer for delivery of gas, But the distributor didnot respond & deliver gas so far. Now we have no gas available in house & have no option for cooking, kindly advice.
Consumer No -2804
Name- Ashamanjo Saha.
Distributer Name -BANANI DISTRIBUTER
14 Suren Tagor Rd.Kolkata-700 019
d.kamaraj Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

My consumer number is 2996, my distributer is Manav Agency, Mosque Road, Bangalore. The agency is ddclined to give the booking number when asked, and not suppling the gas cyclinder not in time and asks to book the cycliner once in 40 days.
SHAILENDRA KUMAR Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

NON-DELIVERY OF GAS - Bharat Gas

DEAR SIR
BHARAT GAS CLAIMS TO DELIVER THE GAS CYLINDER WITH IN 24 HRS BOOKING THE IT. THEY HAVE GIVEN THE LANDLINE NO. BUT THEY DON'T PICK IT UP. I PERSONALLY WENT TO THE GAS SERVICE AND BOOKED MY CYLINDER AROUND 1 MONTH BACH, TLL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY GAS CYLINDER. AND AGAIN I M FACING THE SAME PROBLEM THAT THEY ARE PICKING THE PHONE.
AGENCY IS:- M/S ALOK GAS SERVICE, NAJAFGARH, NEW DELHI-43

PLEASE TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTION.

SHAILENDRA KUMAR
G-103, DMRC STAFF QUARTERS, NAJAFGARH, NEW DELHI-43
MOB. NO.-9717000483
vinayak pandey Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

Distributor do not deliver gas even after long time(since 21 may09). They do not book gas.when customer reach designated place of supply from around 7 km far villages, stands in long queue ultimately get nothing. Distributor supply it to black marketeers. Only very few geninune customer by chance get supply that too high price. Name of distributor- Kapoor Gas Service, Adds- TANDA, Dist- Ambedkarnagar (U. P.) Consumer Name- Ashok kumar Pandey, consumer number 3217
rkalra70 Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

Service of your distributor "Ms.Vicctory Gas Service' is very poor.It takes at least 10 to 15 days to deliver Gas cylinder after the booking.as per I know Bharat gas is the best in the sector but some of your distributors are spoiling the image of Bharat Gas.
N. Srinivasa Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

Madivala,
BANGALORE.

Sub:- Request to rectify the Descrepancies in issueing the Gas
Cylinder to me / or abolish the Dealership the agency
which is located at Chitradurga – my own – reg.

* * * * * *

With reference to the above subject, I write to state that, I am having Gas Connection of your Company (Bharath Gas) through the “ Mahalingappa Gas Agencies, Chitradurga “ since 4 years. My Gas Connection (Customer Voucher) number is 16602.

I want to bring the matter to your kind notice that, the above Mahalingappa Gas Agencies, Chitradurga is not supply (issue) the Gas cylinder to me as per your company rules since I purchased the Gas Connection.
As per your company rules, the Agency must supply or issue the cylinder after the twenty days of booking. But the above your agency is supplying the cylinder after the 30 days of booking i.e., 1 cylinder upto 50 days.

The other same agencies of your company they issue the cylinder to the customers after the twenty days of booking.
I collect the almost Advance information regarding the above Mahalingappa Gas Agency of your company that, the above agency is supply the cylinders unaccountly to the higher government officials, politicians, and their wellwishers without keep any accounts etc., But not issue the cylinder intime to the customers also me.
Also the advance informations reveals that, the above agency is selling the cylinders one to double rate through its workers (cylinder carriers) to Hotels, Commercial Shops and others to earn the profit beyond the limitation.
Hence, I request you to kindly direct the above Mahalingappa Gas Agency, Chitradurga to issue the cylinder to me after 20 days of booking date properly or abolish the dealership of the agency. Otherwise I am decided to to go Consumer Court against your Company to obtain the Justice in my favour. Once you think that, if the case is litigated in the Consumer court that caused damage to the goodwill of your company.
I hope that, you do the same and needful action as i am requested above.

Thanking You,