Bharat Gas - Non Delivery of Gas

Ramaharsha
i booked the gas on 21 Nov 2008, consumer no:17211 on the name of T Nagaraj Sharma H.No:3-5-117 GANESH STREET, JANGAON.and the booking number is 4164.till today they have not delivered inspite of several personal visits to the distributor at jangaon, Dist: warangal. This is happening regular basis and leterally every time . now a days we all are engaged in our daily bussiness and...
plz take action and deliver in time
Complaint comments 48 Comments     Updated: Resolve this Complaint

Comments

N Apr 7, 2015 by
alosarkar

Best Review
CONSUMER NO. 64573498

FROM MRS ALO SARKAR, 80 YRS

I BOOKED THROUGH IVRS ABOUT 20 DAYS BACK AND DELIVERY PERSON CAME TO DELIVER THE CYLINDER. SINCE THE CYLINDER WAS NOT EMPTY, I REQUESTED HIM TO DELIVER THE NEW CYLINDER AFTER SOME DAYS BUT HE ASKED FOR AN EXTRA RS.100/- WITHOUT ANY RESON. I HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED MY BANK A/C WITH THE AGENCY. EARLIER ALSO, THIS DELIVERY PERSON TOOK RS.750/- PER CYLINDER FROM ME DUE TO REASON THAT MY BANK A/C WAS NOT REGISTERED. I WOULD SINCERELY REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND ARRAGNE TO DELIVER THE GAS CYLINDER AT THE EARLIEST AS MY EARLIER CYLINDER IS NOW EXHAUSTED.
AT THIS AGE, I AM NOT ABLE TO CONTACT REGULARLY THE AGENCY AS WELL AS THE DELIVERY PERSON.
I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR KIND HELP AND COOPERATION.
arvind kumar rai Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

i booked the gas on 26 dec 2007,consumer no:7978 on the name of D.N.RAI H.No:2-11-55 GANESH STREET ,JANGAON.and the booking number is 6370 and instead of delivering they rebooked it themselves and gave another number 2902 dated 13/2/2008 the office address is ANANTH GAS SERVICE ,JANGAON DIST:WARANGAL, A.P-506167 and a similar complaint from consumer no:1122 on the name of M.D. YAKUB ALI H.No.2-11-85 ,GANESH STREET, JANGAON. booked in the month of december
Deepa Ranjit Rao Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

Manav Enterprises - non delivery of cylinder - Bharat Gas

I have booked a gas on 1st August 2008, and today is the 9th Aug, and I still have not recd the cylinder. Everyday they say they will deliver it within a couple of days, but nothing. They are the worst and most corrupt gas agency I have ever dealt with. They ask me to directly call the delivery boy if i want a cylinder, and the deliver boy then asks for a bribe. It's just shocking that people cannot do their jobs with honesty and integrity.
Please look into this matter.
Consumer No. 28542
Name: Deepa Ranjit Rao
Agency : MANAV enterprises
v.abraham Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

This is normal for them. Booking themselves and issueing the refil to others.
lakshmi narayana Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

i have booked a gas 30days ago and they not resposded till now, and it is impposible to call these guy since they will pick the phones in their office and if picks also no proper reponse.. compiaint given to several times to their authories, but no reposnse from bhartgas .

solution: if goverment withdraw a subsidy, then no will go to gov. gas companies, since their service is pathatic..
S.Subramanian Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

I booked the gas on 19.09. 2008, consumer No:4423 on the name of S.Subramanian, 98/1, E flat, 2nd Floor, Adam shahib Street, Royapuram, Chennai 600 013. The agency office address is M/S SRI BALAJI GAS AGENCY, No.2, M.S.KOIL STREET, ROYAPURAM, CHENNAI 600 013.(AGENCY PH:25951419, 25971698).Gas cylinder emptied on 19.09.2008 at 6.45a.m. Both Cyliders emptied. I had such bitter experience for the last one year.Kindly make immediate arrange to efect delivery.
maria susairaj Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

poor services - manav enterprises, frazer town

I have bharat gas connection in manav enterprises for more than 5 years,
unfortunately i am facing lot of problem, to book as well for delry i need to call atleast 8-10 times. Without having any other choice i requested to transfer my connection which not happened. They convinced me telling that henceforth we will give you a good service.

But till now, the same problem is going on. He i request you to kindly take immediate action in this matter and instruct the concerned person to give a better service.
ypbrahamananda Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

i booked the gas on 17.10.2008, consumer no;31776 on name
of puttachari, no 1, shanthi layout 8th cross, r.m nagar bangalore-560016.the agency name is prateek enterprises[agency ph-25456379, 25456408]gas cylinder emted on 17.10.2008, both cylinder are empty, i am facing the problem since 6to7 months
so kindly make arrange to effective delivery
D
sanjay c. khandare Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

dear sir
i have book gas cylinder dated 14-10-08but till date i have no recive cylinder i always contact with them on phon & personaly but they no rescept me my custamer no s-11995 & Delar name---Pankaja Gas Service Incomtax chok AKOLA 444001 Maharshtra.

sanjay
A.SHANMUGAM Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

I have booked a gas 40 days ago and they not responded till now, and it is imposible to call these guy since they will pick the phones& personaly in thier office and if picks also no proper reponse. gas cylinder private selling non customer ... me my custamer no s-3004 & Delar name---surya Gas Service vettavalam, thiruvannamalai district, Tamilnadu. complain given to several times to thier authories, but no response from bharatgas.

Jasbir Singh Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

The service of Bharat Gas (Manav Enterprises, ) #8 Mosque Road, Frazer Town Bangalore is worst. We had booked the gas on 24th feb 2009 and today is 2nd april 2009. The person booking the gas was sunita (said by her). It has been more than one and half month that we are not able to receive the gas. i have been calling regularly to the office. but the employees just assure but till date we have not received the gas.

If we want to talk to the manager, the employees says that he is not in the office. Great till 12;00 manager doesnt come to the office at all.

The service of the bharat gas is worst.

I would request the senior persons in bharat gas to take the action at the earliest
raghu Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

non delivery - Bharat Gas

consumer number 11327 since three months there is no delivery of refiills, therer are telling us to come where they are and take delivery
Kamlesh Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

I am using your servises from last 7 yers, Through VIJAY GAS AGENCY in Badali,
From last one year we are suffring due to poor servises of Vijay Gas, Normally they are not picking the phone, I am booking my cilinder from last two months on 1712 phone no,

I have book my no personely, But till dated i have not recive any response from there side, ( Tomorrow they insure me we will deliver your Gas Cilinder any cost) But today is a past,

My consumer No- is 11603,
Phone no of Vijay Gas Agency,
011-27857383,
0-11-27854368
ashamanjo saha Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

Before 11.07.2009 the delivery boy came to deliver gas . My Mother who is about 75years old and a chorinic reumatic Patient told the boy to come on next day as on that day I will be available at home. on 11.07.2009 I reached Kolkata and contacted distributer for delivery of gas, But the distributor didnot respond & deliver gas so far. Now we have no gas available in house & have no option for cooking, kindly advice.
Consumer No -2804
Name- Ashamanjo Saha.
Distributer Name -BANANI DISTRIBUTER
14 Suren Tagor Rd.Kolkata-700 019
d.kamaraj Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

My consumer number is 2996, my distributer is Manav Agency, Mosque Road, Bangalore. The agency is ddclined to give the booking number when asked, and not suppling the gas cyclinder not in time and asks to book the cycliner once in 40 days.
SHAILENDRA KUMAR Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

NON-DELIVERY OF GAS - Bharat Gas

DEAR SIR
BHARAT GAS CLAIMS TO DELIVER THE GAS CYLINDER WITH IN 24 HRS BOOKING THE IT. THEY HAVE GIVEN THE LANDLINE NO. BUT THEY DON'T PICK IT UP. I PERSONALLY WENT TO THE GAS SERVICE AND BOOKED MY CYLINDER AROUND 1 MONTH BACH, TLL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY GAS CYLINDER. AND AGAIN I M FACING THE SAME PROBLEM THAT THEY ARE PICKING THE PHONE.
AGENCY IS:- M/S ALOK GAS SERVICE, NAJAFGARH, NEW DELHI-43

PLEASE TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTION.

SHAILENDRA KUMAR
G-103, DMRC STAFF QUARTERS, NAJAFGARH, NEW DELHI-43
MOB. NO.-9717000483
vinayak pandey Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

Distributor do not deliver gas even after long time(since 21 may09). They do not book gas.when customer reach designated place of supply from around 7 km far villages, stands in long queue ultimately get nothing. Distributor supply it to black marketeers. Only very few geninune customer by chance get supply that too high price. Name of distributor- Kapoor Gas Service, Adds- TANDA, Dist- Ambedkarnagar (U. P.) Consumer Name- Ashok kumar Pandey, consumer number 3217
rkalra70 Bharat Gas  - Nanded, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

Service of your distributor "Ms.Vicctory Gas Service' is very poor.It takes at least 10 to 15 days to deliver Gas cylinder after the booking.as per I know Bharat gas is the best in the sector but some of your distributors are spoiling the image of Bharat Gas.