Bharat Gas - Non allotment of Connection due to missing of Transfer Vouchers

The Managing Director
Bharat Gas,
Faridabad

Sub : Undue delay in getting gas connection

I am requesting you to please give your kind attention towards my problem.Sir, my name is Manish Chauhan,recently i got transfered from Ahemdabad to Faridabad.I have been taking Bharat gas supply from DURGA GAS SERVICE,F/G/14, SURBHI PARK, VATVA ROAD,ISANPUR,AHEMDABAD-382443,with consumer No 21761, from last 2 years.On transfering I recieved transfer vouchers,Voucher No 3533521 from the above agency on 5/1/2009 for Faridabad.After coming to Faridabad I registered for my new connection in RAJ GAS SERVICE 29,INDIAN HARDWARE MARKET,HARDWARE CHOWK FARIDABAD, with Xerox copy as per their advice.In the meantime I misplaced my original vouchers,for which i complained in the SARAN POLICE STATION,DATED 12/03/2009.When i went to the Gas Agency with Xerox copy of my MISSING TRASFER VOUCHER and FIR COPY,Raj Gas Agency refused me for the issue of gas connection.On faridabad Gas Agency advice i went to Ahemdabad for the copy of duplicate transfer voucher,but even they didnot treat me properly and refused for issuing the duplicate papers.
I have got a family and I am suffering a lot without a Gas Connection from last 10 months.Kindly,put an end to my sufferings and hepl me out of this problem.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Sep 15, 2012 by
laxmi chand

From Mr Laxmi chand
C/o CDR Jamwal Vill Chhatwal
Post Jhandwal Teh Pathankot Dist-Gurdaspur Punjab.

To
The Managing Director
Bharat gas
Pathankot Punjab

Sub- Undue delay in gettin connection.
With due respect and humble submission I would like to state the following lines for your kind consideration and favourable action plz,
1) I had Indane gas connection Custer no. 0017827 SV no. 0003388 Banglore code no 2117628 56 coy ASC Supply Indane distributor Cubbon road Banglore.
2) I transfered from Banglore to Mamun on 27/04/2012 as TV no. 21176280001978 but I lost my TV at mamun so I taken advice from bharat gas distributor and confirmed advice from sellar mamun then I filed FIR no. 72881 at nearest police staion pathankot on 10/07/12 then I AFFIDAVIT on 10/07/12.
3) To put up the document FIR, AFFIDAVIT, serving certificate( serving Indian Army), Filed form for gas connection, custmer card to 529 ASC COY on 12/07/2012 they noted on their register for the turn waiting list no. 730
4) I went regular to the 529 ASC COY to get connection but they regularly refused me I went arond 20 times.
So u r requested to kill my problem I taken my family with me from 5 months