Blazeflash Courier - Raksha Bandhan courier missing since 31.07.09

Gagan Sharma
My sister send me a courier for Raksha Bandhan on 31.08.09 vide POD No. 114050699 containing Rakhis in that keeping in mind that I will get it on 05.08.09 (Raksha Bandhan Day) through Blaze Flash Courier, Chander Nagar (Delhi) to reach me in Pune. But, sorry to mention till today I have not received my courier. My festival has gone for a toss (thanx to blaze flash). I wish you all the very best and keep on playing with the emotions of the people like this and ruin their festivals...

Comments

Courier Received with missing good - Blaze Flash Courier

This is to inform you that I was to receive a courier (one Samsung mobile set Model: SGH-X820, Product Serial No: 359308004895995) from your Patna office at

Nishan Regency, Ground Floor
Frazer Road, Near BSFC
Patna 8000001

on 08th July 2008 with POD number 135298796 to Kolkata. On 11th July 2008 I received the courier but the mobile set inside the packet was missing.

I would request you to look into the matter and do the needful.

My contact details are as below

BJ-13
Sector-2
Salt Lake
Kolkata- 700091
Mobile no: 9830642435

Thanking you for your consideration.

Saurabh

This is to inform you that I have sent a courier (2 Pen drives and some importants documents) from Mathura your krishna nagar office.on 25th June 2008 with POD number 297234540 to jaipur(Mr. Deepak Garg, 1148, Kisan Marg, Barkat Nagar, Tonk Fatak, Jaipur), but the packet was missing from your side, So i complaint to your mathura courier office and agra office and delhi office also but i was not received any satisfied response from your side.my orignal docket copy, bill was also sending on your agra zonal office and again second copy of all documents i was sent to your agra zonal office but i'm facing only delay from your side.one year was also completed with my complaint but i don't receive a proper answer on your side.

So, I would request you to look into the matter and do the needful.

My contact details are as below

Praveen Gupta
510-Gali Peerpunch, Holigate
Mathura (U.P)
Contact No-09410040921

Thanking you for your consideration.

Praveen Gupta

Res. Sir/ Mad

we couriered from haridwar dated 07-11-08 for secunderabab. C.No. -196978120, but this courier not reaced at destination. I claim for this 2 month before. but not got +ve resuit. I think one time inform 2 u .I send letter to cororate office delhi, regional office dehradun, branch maneger haridwar. But no results comes out. I send aal scan copy.

Pls take decision as soon as possible.

thanks !

Res. Sir/ Mad

Pls take decision as soon as possible.

RAJEEV KUMAR
B.Tech IV Year
Electronics & Communication Engg.
Faculty of Engg. & Technology
Gurukula Kangri University, Haridwar
Mob No. : +91 9917340483

Rajeev Kumar

blaze flash courier can never be trusted for important work.. They are worst than local post. These people are not professional. Just go for professional people when you are spending money on courier at least you can trust professional fellows..

AKS