BSES - Complaint

Building no. -1, Guru Harkishan Nagar
Opp. Gurudwara Paschim Vihar
New Delhi-110087

Sub.: Complaint Against Electricity Bill CRN No. 2630175982
(Regarding excess bill for the month of August & September)

Sir/Madam,

This is with reference to the complaint against electricity bill. The above meter is in the name of Tuntun Poddar vide connection no. K.No.: 2630 J767 1973 and CRN No.: 2630175982 R/o Plot no. 20, Khasra No. 61/11, Gali no.-10, Jai Vihar Extn. Phase-III, Nangloi, New Delhi-110041. We received the electricity bill for the period of 24.07.2008 to 23.09.2008 and I got shocked when I saw the bill i.e. for Rs 1, 530.00. Since the time the meter was installed we never got the such big bill. Last bill, which I was paid for the month of June and July 2008 was for Rs. 150/-. This is excess billing is done due to not proper reading taken by the executive authorized for this area. Amount billed for 555 units which was consumed from the March 2008. But all the units consumed shown in this above period and bill charged at higher rate of Rs. 3.95 per unit. I am domestic consumer and my electric consumption is very low. Therefore you are kindly requested to please correct/rectify the bill so that I can able to make the payment immediately.

Yours truly,

(Tuntun Poddar)
Mobile No. 9818798476

Encl. Copy of electricity bill

[Apr 01, 2014] BSES customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Payment of renewal Charges - Lakshmi Electrical Drives Limited

Already we have made payments for all our credit purchases. The only payment outstanding is my renewal fee which i have already informed many times in teletalk that i will not pay any renewal charges for the Card because while issuing the credit card your people informed that there is no renewal charges . You can cancel my card if your conditions does not permit.
My card number: 4476929992726171

Card holder name: Shanmugasundaram

I have received Electricity bill amount Rs 7670 before 2 days but here is not such power consumption in my home. so please request to verify it urgently on high priority and give me suitable waiver for my current Bill. kindly also request to change my current meter because it is running very fast.
I will highly thankful to you.
necessary Information are below:

Mob: 9891205580

Building no. -1, Guru Harkishan Nagar
Opp. Gurudwara Paschim Vihar
New Delhi-110087

Sub.: Complaint Against Theft of electricity in my area.

Sir/Madam,

I want to pay your attention at my area electricity poles because there some peoples theft electricity through poles. they miss use the electricity and ON the lights in the stret at late nights. I have so many problems for that. I can't sleep with that. Please do something for that.

Yours truly,

(Deepak Gupta)
Mobile No. 9891855165

My suggestion:
23.04.2009

Nehru Place
New Delhi-110019

Sir/Madam,

I appreciate changing of old meters with the new electric meters which was done at my premises long back. As per Copmpany's special drive, old electric connection wires are being replaced with new yellow coulour wire from pole to the meter in the area. But mine is still pending which causes frequent power break-up due to old wire. It will be a wise step if action is taken on priority to replace the wire at the earliest. My address and other details are:

Name: Bishnu Dutt Belwal, Address: RZ-241-A, Gali No.19, Tuglakabad Extension, New Delhi-19, M: 9350082236, CRN No.: 2510082932 and New K. No. 2510 N805 0267, Distt. Alaknanda, Circle: South, Last Bill paid Rs.430.00 on 21.03.2009 of March, 2009.

Yours sincerely

Janak Puri
New Delhi

Sub: Complaint about frequent Power failures at JG-2 Block, Vikas Puri

Sir/Madam,

I am a resident of JG-2 BLOCK, VIKAS PURI & on the behalf of around 40-47 flats in our locality of JG-2 BLOCK Vikas Puri, I hereby would like to complaint about frequent power failures in our residential janta flats which are around 40-47 in total who have separate Phase of electricity connection together with the slums of Indra Camp huts. These residential flats are starting from the number flat no.599-flat no.647. It has been noticed that frequent power failures take place in our limited area at daily basis & sometimes the duration of these power failures is more than 6hrs a day. We don’t even get our power supply in continuity for 12 hrs. The reason of this power supply failure is the theft of electricity done by the slum people of Indra Camp which creates a Overload on the Local LT switch with which our area is connected. Everyday we have to call the BSES complaint centre telephone no. to make a complaint about power failures in our area and that process takes a very long time to fix up the problem as the reason for this is CABLE BURNT/ LT SWITCH TRIP. Therefore I request you to please take a visit in our area to fix this problem permanently. Please take necessary action against this problem.

I am expecting a Immediate & favourable reply from your end.

Thankingyou,

Yours faithfully,

Manoj Narang
(Visa Asst. in Commercial section)
Embassy of Panama, NewDelhi
TEL NO.-9971423103

my CRN no 1250019232 add 985 st no 31 Jafrabad Delhi 110053

in our area no timer shedule for power cut any time power can be cut or on

every day normally power only app. 4 to 5 hour only

in night, power must be cut off after 11 or 12 and no time for power on cont.

our family person and child cant bear in summer its very hot days

we complaining many time to call center regarding power cut but no body give +ve feedback

so plz concern person see this matter

AYUB KHAN 9871245302 9971406006

985 ST NO 31 JAFRABAD DELHI 110053

CRN NO 1250019232

Not proper earthing - BSES

My address is: flat no. 154, Vigyapanlok apartment, Near Samachar Apartment, Mayur Vihar Ph-I, Delhi 110091. mow a days I am having a problem, my homes earthing is not proper, Current supply is running on neutral phase, sir please solve this problem as soon as possible...

sif,

1. theaga individual Mr Mohan Goyal R/O A-45 Prem Nagar, Gali Nagar no 13 uttam Nagar New De.lhi has been indulging into theft. I want the authority to look into the matter.gards

regards
Vishal

kindly look into the matter. atningindividual has been threatning Major of the Indian Army as well.

SIR
I SHYAM SUNDER SAINI SON OF SHRI KIRORI MAL SAINI RESIDENCE NUMBER H 960 1ST FLOOR HARIJAN BASTI PALAM EXTN 1 NEW DELHI 110045 INFORM YOU THAT IN MY METER NUMBER 2660169688 IS CONTINIOUS GIVING SPARK FOR THIS I MADE A COMPLAINT ON 11TH OF FEB 09 COMPLAIN NUMBER IS 101 ON 23RD OF FEB 09 WIRE FALL DOWN FROM THE METER FOR THIS I MADE A COMPLAIN AND COMPLAIN NUMBER IS 931 ON THE SAME AT EVENING TIME COMPLAIN MAN CAME ND GIVING THE REPORT THAT WIRE IS FALL DOWN DUE TO LOOSE CONECTION OF INTERNAL TERMINAL HE SAID THAT YOU SHOULD COMPLAINT FOR THIS TO DABRI EXCHANGE AFTER THIS I CONTINIOUS GO TO DABRI EXCHANGE FOR COMPLAIN BUT THAY TELL US THAT THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY SO ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO REGISTER YOUR COMPLAIN U COME NEXT DAY ON 4TH OF MARCH 09 DABRI EXCHANGE TAKEN THE COMPLAIN FORM NUMBER 1472 REGARDING THE MATTER AFTER THIS ON 6TH OF MARCH 09 THEY INSTALL NEW METER AND NUMBER IS 22905468 AFTER INSTALLING THAE NEW METER ON 17TH OF MARCH 09 I RECIVED MY ELECTRICITY BILL AND BILL NUMBER IS 68452 IN THIS THE CHARGE LARGE AMOUNT AND SOME ARREARS BUT I ALREADY PAID MY EALIER BILLS AND NOT USING THE CONTINIOUS SUPPLY FROM THIS METER BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE TWO METERS SO I REQUESTING YOU PLEASE SEE THIS MATTER AND APPLICATION SUBMITTING TO BM COM PLM ON 25TH MARCH 09
PLEASE GIVE FEED BACK AGAINST THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

THANKING YOU

MR SHYAM SUNDER SAINI
SEC-7 PALAM EXT., DWARKA
NEW DELHI-110077

Dear Madam/sir,
It is totally disagree that supply of electricity is block due to fault in najafgarh area fo 15 hours during this hot summer season. This has happened on 10th of june2009. The authority providing assistance that this is under repair. If this kinds of matter happend so what will be the law and order situation of delhi. People will forget to faith BSES DELHI. Power cut should not for 15 hours in hot summer in the month of june.
Hope BSES will follow the consumer benifit as prove prior in other part of india.
We are always along with bses

Sub: Complaint about frequent Power failures at CD BLOCK MAHAVIR ENCLAVE PART-1

Sir/Madam,

I am a resident of RZ C/D 155 MAHAVIRENCLAVE PART-1 on the behalf of around 40-47 house in our locality of CD Block, I hereby would like to complaint about frequent power failures
in our area no timer shedule for power cut any time power can be cut or on
every day normally power only app. 3 to 5 hour only
in night, power must be cut off after 11 or 12 and no time for power on cont.
our family person and child cant bear in summer its very hot days
so plz concern person see this matter

your immedate action in this regards will be higly appreciated
Thanking You
VICKY SAHA
RZ-C/D 155 MAHAVIRENCLAVE
PART-1 NEW DELHI-110045

compliant aganist power theft - BSES

hello sir,

I would like to inform you that my neighbor MR. GOPAL KRISHAN SHARMA, D-54, LAJPAT NAGAR, PART 1. They must have some meter setting in his ground floor meter. After changing of new meter he had a meter setting . He have running A.C, 1 BIG BORING MOTER & 1 SMALL MOTER running through out day & night .

I HOPE YOU CAN TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION AGAINST THEM FOR BETTER.

I am a residence of mahavir enclave-1, f-block behind shiv vani model school there is electric pole in the middle of my residence gate touching my house it’s a high tension pole. There are lot of new line which are assigned to new customers. But whenever a new connection is given the pole is getting heavy day by day with lots of hanging wired and OPENED DISTRIBUTION.I don’t know from 1 pole how many connection u can assign. Request you to kindly look in to the matter as it is very dangerous.Moreover the distribution box is so low that any boby can tpuch it bu just raising a hand.In my locality none of the pole is so bably use as compare to thos pole.Rest of the poles has maxi. 2-3 connections. If something goes wrong who will take the responsibility every now and then there is sparking in it and it even leaks a lot as it has a small transformer as well. It is even more dangerous in rainy season we don’t even stand in the balcony and doesn’t use the gate while its raining.
Request you all to take necessary action on the same as i cannot avoid it anymore.

Attaching the picture of the same for ur reference.

Waiting for ur reply.

BSES Ltd,
E-Blk, Near Gurdwara,
Greater Kailash-II
New Delhi-110048

Subject: Power Theft in my area.

This is to bring to your kind notice that random power theft is going on in my area i.e. 'H' Block, C.R. Park during the evening and night. Some unauthorised persons are running Badminton Club with the support of 'H' Blk R.W.A- C.R. Park whose office centre is at the basement of H-1502, C.R. Park. Daily lot of people from the locality as well as from outside assemble at Badminton courts made inside MCD Park opposite to house No.H-1530 & H-1531, C.R. Park. The elecricity connection is being hooked / tapped from street light pole(Defunct) opposite to house no.H-1589 and wiring done underground concealing through grass lawn and leading to the courts. The outsiders park their vehicles in the place of parking lot of local residents & frequent quarrel takes place on the issue of parking. The club is running by collections from the outsiders.You are therefore requested to take necessary action to plug the theft of electricity as the ativity is going on for the last 10 months. The R.W.A should be slapped with heavy penalty. Pl. contact at cell No. 9810578504 for further details.Regards.

no electric current - BSES

there is no current in Green Park F block for more than 6 hrs and also no one is attending the phone at Green Park complaint centre
SHIVANI

thief - BSES

hum h no. 1320 vaidwara, maliwara, chandani chowk main rahtey hai waha par mitar main bahut chori hoti hai logo ne apney ghar main a/c lagwa rakhey hai lakin koi bhi imandari sey bill pay nahi karna chahta subhi log waha par chori kartey hai kabi kabi to din main bhi taar daal laty hai aur agar koi boley to lartey hai kai baar to bizli waley bhi cheak karkey chaley jatey hai aur dekh kar bhi unhey kuch nahi kahtey aur un logo sey paisey laker chaley jaty hai agar aap sach main kuch karna chahtey hai hum jaisey pareshan logo k liy to pls. aap raat ko cheak karey ya din main bhi kar saktey hai aur unka naam satish sharma hai aur vinod bansal hai jo chori kartey hai.

power cut @ uncertain time - BSES Yamuna Co. Ltd.

BSES YAMUNA Co. ltd ...always cut power early morning @ 3 a.m to 4 a.m or sometimes till 5.30 a.m...due to which we people are facing problems...we get disturbed by this...and because of that we are not able to reach office on time., , ., neither childrens are able to reach school on time...this is a major concern in SHAHDRA(EAST DELHI-_, , , I WANT A PROPER ACTION ON THIS ...WAITING FOR THE POSITIVE RESPONSE...

My resedential address is C4D/ 24 A JANAK PURI.My CR NO .is 2610039778. The aforesaid resendential flat is one among the cluster of nine flats being serviced by two separate phase lines of 220 volt each. There are three consumers on one phase line and six consumers on the other phase line.My flat has been put on the phase line of six consumers.There is big load on this line although the load due to me is small.As a result the phase line tripping is a usual occurrence and I am the sufferer.I am 74 year old and this tripping at odd hours gives me troble.What I see is that light is on for the three consumers on one phase and there is no light in my premises.You are therefore requested to restore the third phase line which has been dismantled by you and put the load equitably on the phase lines@ three consumers on one phase line totaling nine consumers.

Dear officer of BSES YAMUNA I am living in East Vinod Nagar there i am facing problem with Power Cut of one phase for 3-4 hours daily while another phase is up 99% power. I have already complaint about this issue to Mayur Vihar Office. but I haven't got any responce their side. these kind of power cut disturbing normal schedule of daily life. this is a major problem in East vinod nagar(EAST DELHI-_, , , I WANT A PROPER ACTION ON THIS ...WAITING FOR THE POSITIVE RESPONSE...

Please do the needful