BSNL-Ahmedabad - Phone dead for 10 days

My complaint number: 13462

phone dead for last 10 days. Dial tone is not coming. Two times complaints are solved without doing anything. (System shows complaints are solved but in real not solved).

Line men never comes to our home to confirm the error solved. 10 days phone is not working and still BSNL charges monthly rental for full month. Which is real Loot.

Do the needful.

Comments

pradeep

Phode dead since 06-12-07 - BSNL

Its been 3 long months since my bsnl phone is dead. I only use the phone for my broadband line. Registered numerous complaints over the phone, visited two of their phone exchanges. Nobody can tell a time by which by phone works again. i have 2 phone bills each wanting me to pay for the period the phone didnt work

To call or register any of the complaints, one has to call a 1-800 number which only works through a BSNL phone. I am an employee and i never get enough time to visit BSNL officials on working days.
finally i got tired and set out to look for an alternate ISP finally i found SIFY (which already is infamous)
i called up their number and guess what.... its dead too and its a BSNL phone, sure.. they do have an alternate number 1-800....

a phone line is dead for 3 months and now they want me to pay for that period just like i did in august 07 when the phone was dead for 25 days and i had to pay for the full month.

I am completely lost with BSNL's broad band on demand.. If only they could take a minute out of their lives and put themselfs in customer's shoes..
BTW my number is 91-40-24222440 (oh yeah.. its hyderabad all right)

phone No. 26422709 is not working

Phone dead for 2 days - BSNL

two days ago my phone went dead. i lodged an electronic complaint immediately. the complaint number is 290. after two days also no action has been taken and my instrument is continuously showing 'in use'. no one's picking the phone at the office also. complete harassment and negligence of duties on the branch's part. please take action.

Phone dead for the last 12 days - BSNL

This is to inform you that my landline No 23431098 has not been working for the last 12 days. I have repeatedly called complaint number 23431100 and only response I get is it will be corrected in the next 2 days. I have been given a complaint number 0836.

Can someone tell me how I can escalate this.

MY PH NO IS 9426310854.AFTER GIVING ALL PROOFS NEEDED ON
2nd JUNE 2008;HENCE COMPLETING ALL THE FORMALITIES IN MY
MOBILE INCOMING FACILITY IS ON .BUT OUTGOING FACILLITY IS
NOT THERE.ON CALLING CUSTOMER CARE CENTER 0N 6 th JUNE
THEY SAY THAT PHONE WILL WORK WITHIN SHORT PERIOD.WE
WANT TO KNOW MEANING OF SHORT PERIOD.
Bharat

My phone no is 079-27509176 it is not working properly some disturbation is there please solve problem as early as possible.

Hiii
my telphone is dead so plz action

we are doing business of Raw Cotton. our ginning factory at Dhrangadhra station and the BSNL provide us Tarang and LG wireless phone. our pupose is Fax only but its not working since 2 years. we fed up with complain and all these but BSNL officer said we cant help you. they try once but still not working. they dont know the resone also. they clearly said we can not start your fax line. they are helpless.
What we ll expect more from Goverment. I hope Privet company will start fax services.

My phone no is 079-26870250 it is not working properly some disturbation is there please solve problem as early as possible.

My phone no. is 25434996. I want to sift my phone from my old resi. to new resi. and I have already give the sifting form at Dhorbazar exchange on dt. 7/07/08. My both address in Bhairavnath road. when i went for submit sifting form, staff was buzy on personal call. after 45 minuts she received my application & talk very roudly. After that one week when i called for to know the status of my application, every people give me an anothor number which is mention below. and nobody give me a proper answer. today is 18/7/2008, after 12days gone my phone is not sifted.

1500 / 24323400 / 25462276 /25462276 / 25463020 / 20174300 / 25322300 / 25463940 / 25435858/
above No. is given from your department.

telephone is ded on most of the days. - BSNL Telephones

even in spite of repeated complaints the phone is dead most of the time
.this can be verified by the number of complaints registered with the fault booking section

My complaint number: 800560

phone dead for last few days. Dial tone is not coming. Two times complaints are solved without doing anything. Every after 15 days it happens.

Needs perfect solution. My number should also registered under VIP catagory as I am IAS officer from 1998 batch .

Do the needful.

My phone No. is 26672886

phone dead since last few days. Dial tone is not coming. Two times complaints are solved without doing anything. Every after 15 days it happens.

My phone No. is 079-26672886

phone no :07922869217

My landline phone is now dead. In last fifteen days this is 4 th time that phone is dead. Whenever i complain, then next day it working.But now is not working

phone is dead - Residence

Respected Sir/Madam

Our phone is not working for past 2 days. phone number is 22100255. Please rectify as soon as possible...

My phon no is 25322139, now i have taken your sulabh plan but when i dial out of ahmedabad city at that time reply by your exchange " ALL LINE OF THIS RUTE IS BEASY YOU DIAL AFTER SOME TIME.
This answer is every & each time ripit, what is this problem in your chefher plan or cheatter plan give me reply, It is not good for common piple, When i want urgentli tray to dial what can ido? I think this is cheatting with common peopel so please give me adevise for your other hoest plan.

B.V.Acharya.
Siniour Citizen of Ahmedabad

not working like phone dead - residential

My telephone is not working from last three days.telephone no, 08462 273550.

Kindly do need full

regards,

Y RAGHAVA REDDY

My landline phone is now dead. Since last fifteen days this is 3 rd time that phone is dead. But nobody can came to our office and check the line Number is 079 - 27550016 / 27551601

Phone dead - Residence

Our landline phone no. is 0120-2629526
Our phone is not working from almost 10 days and if some day if it works OK then after 3-4 days it again goes out of order.
We filled complaint regarding this problem several times through telephone and personally also but to no response...
Thats why I am complaining about the problem through this channel.
Kindly do the needful as we got hopeless complaining...

Looking forward to hear from u soon.

BSNL-Ahmedabad - Phone dead for 10 days