BSNL Bihar Circle - Dead Telephone

Rohit Kumar
DEad Telephone
My telephone number 06275-258333 is lying dead for about two years but bsnl, bihar circle is not taking any action to rectify the problem. Actually we paid all bills on time till the phone was working.The disconnection is due to damage of cables. Now we should be given top priority to correct the disconnection.Please just don't display the complaint but do something positive...

Comments

I got a prepaid BSNL Excel connection on 31.12.2008 Vide mobile no.9471831964. No any incoming calls
from other networks except BSNL, AIRCEL & all STD Calls. It's own customer care number is nat a correct number. 17010 & EXCELP does not accept.

Despite payment of bills of my regular landline no. 06344-242426 (Jamalpur, Munger) the outgoing facility has been withdrawn from last 15 days.
An early intervention to resolve the problem would be highly solicited.

erlijhf

To,
The supervisor,
BSNL network, INDIA,
Sub- About the miserable condition of the BSNL network,
Sir!
Myself Dr. Sarfaraj, At- Salempur, P.o- Vijay, Dist- Madhubani (Bihar). I am working in a hospital & a BSNL subscriber. When my patients are trying to ring me up at the needy time, but due to bad network, they are unable to contact me in the right time. In such that condition, how can I serve my Patients.
There are two BSNL towers situated in Kolakh & Kothiya (Madhubani), but they are not working properly. That’s why being a aware resident of Madhubani, it’s my priority to inform the situation & I am just trying to inform the pitiable condition hereby.
I’ll be thanking full for your benevolence manner.

Date- 17-jul-2009 Dr. Sarfaraj Alam
Place- Madhubani Mob- +91-9430583779

Dead Telephone

My telephone number 06277-284301 is lying dead for about six month but bsnl, bihar circle is not taking any action to rectify the problem. Actually we paid all bills on time till the phone was working.The disconnection is due to damage of cables. Now we should be given top priority to correct the disconnection.Please just don't display the complaint but do something positive...
I already five time complaint to SDO of phulpras exchange by telephone but no response.

my mobile no. 9431854794 and this is no network accses problum ple. solve my problum sortly

I am Manoj kr from rajgir (Bihar). My bill no. is 1060183417. I got my connection receipt on 11.12.2009.
But my landline connection has not been set to my home.
So, I request you to please solve my problem and set my connections to my home. I will be thankful to
you for this.

Mob:-09431487603

my mobil no is 9430002772 sim no is 8991758121031560067 i want it, s puk code...

I purchased 04(four) sims under friends and family scheme from bsnl office, madhepura and message send on 53738 for activation of internal free talking under your scheme. But unfortunatly balace of my sim automaticaly reduced about Rs.100/- why although your scheme is free talking within all 04 sims.
9472651160, 9472651170, 9472651180, 9472651190.

Add;
Ajay Prasad Singh, Assistant Manager,
State Bank of India, Madhepura Br.(Bihar)
mob. 9430908433

why r u not giving my puk ... from one month, s i am sending u email.. but you r not taking any responsible...why

DEad Telephone
My telephone number 06229-235152 is lying dead for about two years but bsnl, bihar circle is not taking any action to rectify the problem. Actually we paid all bills on time till the phone was working.The disconnection is due to damage of cables. Now we should be given top priority to correct the disconnection.Please just don't display the complaint but do something positive

sir, my phone (0621 2264036) is dead since september 2009 in muzaffarpur circle, due to cable faultor cut. i hv to complain no of times in SDO office, nd in GM office but my problem is not resolved till now. i dont understand which type of goverment department. its shame on u nd ur department. my m n is 09015456638

sir, my T N is 0621264036 my no is dead from sep 2009. i made a complain no of time in SdO nd G M office but nothing be happen, till now. my no is dead due to cable fault in main line. govt nd department says to subscriber to reconnect or offer a fone at lower cost, but another he cnt handel the subscriber problem. which type of department govt handle. it is a dead department. my contact no 09015456638.

Dead Phone,
Myself, Dr. Raju singh, at & po - Mathurapur, P.S - Kahalgaon, Dis- Bhagalpur, Bihar.
My Telephone Number 06429- 284408 is lying dead for about eight months, but BSNL,
Bihar Circle is not taking any action to rectify the problem. Actually we paid all bills on
time till the phone was working. The disconnection is due to damage of cables.
At present time, all telephones are dead of Mathurapur village. now we should be given
top priority to correct the disconnection. I already complaint to SDO of KAHALGAON
EXCHANGE by application or telephone, but no response.

DATE- 01.12.2010, Dr. Raju singh
PLACE - MATHURAPUR
MOB.- 09939048480
skndas

My mobile no is 9431052508. Cricket service has got activated on my mobile. I do not want this service any more. I have written many times to Telecome department, Ara circle in written. Every time they demanded for application and assured to finish this service, but this service is still offered by the department. What I should do in this regard. My email is skndas@indiatimes.com
A Feb 3, 2011 by
shashi kant choubey

SIR
IM CUSTOMER OF ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR CIRCLE MY PHONE NO IS (03192-206264), (03192-248560) NO BODY IS GETING MY PHONE FROM BSNL BIHAR PLZ TAKE NECESSARY ACTION

REGARDS
S K CHOUBEY, PORT BLAIR
N Feb 17, 2011 by
raja babu

I am awaiting for land line connection & broadband connection since six month . we have made one showroom of mahindra navistar which deals in commercial vehicle .
we need of landline & broadband to run the business smoothly but your officer are not taking interest to provide us the same one due to that we are facing too much problem to run the business . All work depends on our mobile network which is not proper & sufficient for communicate the all report to higher authorities .
Near our showroom, three customer are also in que for broadband connection, Tata showroom -shanker motors deals in tata utility vehicle, NRL pertolump deals in NRL, gm choverlet deals in general motors products like spark, beat etc.
Request you to pl. see the matter & provide us to the connection for Internet .

Thanks & regards
World nice automobiles pvt ltd .
Damka Chowk,
Gulababagh,
Purnea .
Pin 854326
Mobile No 9431260424 email id-worldnice.mnal@gmail.com
N Mar 15, 2011 by
niraj gupta

disconnect BSNL landline and switch to some other provider, this is the last solution and slap BSNL
N Jun 2, 2011 by
shashijha0486

DEad Telephone
My telephone number 06274-250029 is lying dead for about two years but bsnl, bihar circle is not taking any action to rectify the problem. Actually we paid all bills on time till the phone was working.The disconnection is due to damage of cables. Now we should be given top priority to correct the disconnection.Please just don't display the complaint but do something positive. I told bsnl canals sdo and tdm but not a taking action.
N Jun 2, 2011 by
shashijha0486

sir, my T N is 06274250029 my no is dead from sep 2009. i made a complain no of time in SdO nd tdm office but nothing be happen, till now. my no is dead due to cable fault in main line. govt nd department says to subscriber to reconnect or offer a fone at lower cost, but another he cnt handel the subscriber problem. which type of department govt handle. it is a dead department. my contact no 09801472032.

BSNL Bihar Circle - Dead Telephone