BSNL Broadband - Disconnection

arun1arun
Due to some unavoidable reason I am unable to continue my broadband connention

Several times Broadband line disconnected without any reason , complain given to Sec-19, Sec-58,Noida. But nobody came for checking or rectifying errors. My business is suffering due to connectivity. So we decided to disconnect broadband line W.e.f 08.03.2008. Telephone Number is 0120-2588959

Please pass necessary orders to person concern to do the needful , also instruct to the account department to refund my security amount .

With regards,
Arun Kumar Gupta

Comments

My telephone number is 079-25350746 and i have got BSNL BroadBand Connection on 23rd Feb. 2008 and the connection was activeted from 24th feb. 2008 but the problem of Connectivity which is breaks quite frequently scince last 10 days.
please do in the same as soon as possible.

Thanking You.

sir, my telepone no is0891-2714386. I got the BSNL connection three days before, i have applied for both the broadband and telephone connection. but till now my broadband was not activated. its very urgent for me. My outgoing is also not activated (i applied for home 500c+ plan)

Sir my telephone no is 0120-2500797.We are using voice and broadband connection both . but now we do not need for broadband connection. So please disconnect it as soon as possible.
wating for ur fast services

My TEL No 0120- 2417525
Applied BSNL for a landline and broadband connection, telephone was installed 3 weeks back. Right the day it was installed, the dial tone was only for few hours and then went dead.
Since then it has been 3 weeks, there has been no attention to the complaint. Leave aside broadband connection which is still to be done, we have not been able to use the phone. For 3 weeks since it was installed, we have received only one call and have been able to make 2 calls.

Have made complaint to the concerned office of BSNL at NEPZ. Have personally met the linesman who is in our complex but no result.

I would like to mention that if this is the way BSNL is going to promote their new connections and make much claim in print and TV media, the ground reality is very different.

I would be rather happy to get my refund back if such services are to be provided by a big organization like BSNL.

Being a customer of MTNL for over 20 years in Delhi, with very good services for landline and broadband for last 5 years, the experience of BSNL in NOIDA on shifting here has been terrible.

I look forward for a quick attention to my problem.

Varun Gaind 179-C, Block 6,
Kendriya Vihar, Sector 82, NOIDA

diconnect - Broadband

To,
coustomer care manager
i take your broadband connection my number is 4011185, i have so many other option but i faith on airtel because i am 6 year old coustomer of ur company, company disconnect my connection and message came on my connection was due to non payment of bill ur connection discontinue.i dont recived your bill then how can i pay your bill your company dint inform for my dues.I suffer lot of problen due to service disconect, thats was my prestige issue and i am ready to go on consumer form.bec i dint expect that kind of fault company like bharti airtel

thanks
anand sahu
jabalpur

Sir, I am a subscriber of BSNL and using Broad Band. Since its installation it create problem of disconnection. I have lanunched so many complaints. But no result is seen.

I have a BB connection.It was working fine till 3rd September, 2008.From 4th onwards I am unable to surf net due to link failure.For the last 16 days I have made contact with SDE, DE-Internal, SDE-BB to take necessary steps to make the line up.Since I am preparing for an exam for which I require to surf the net extensively, but it seems I have to drop this connection and take Datacard.I am really fed up and astonished to see the negligence of BSNL employees.It also happened several times that they sent sms saying that the link has been restored, but actually it is not.
I am loosing my patience and I feel the service is not worth for money.

With Regards,
Subhasish

Telephone/Broadband disconnect - Home Phone/Broadband

I called thrice to Airtel 24 hrs sevice and given request that kindly disconnect the Telehone/broadband service on my Telephone ( 4216867) and they are given me complaint reference number i.e 153608 and as on today it was more than a week but no response from them and I told them very clearly I am going to out off station from 24th and do as soon as possible, they said ok...
I would request again to Airtel that please disconnect my Telphone and Broadband connection immediatly, I am not in posiiton to pay .
Thanks & Regards

Yerwada,
Pune

Sub. : Disconnection of BSNL Broadband connection

Ref. : Tel no 26610170 Consumer No. 2010352583

With reference to the above telephone and consumer number in the name of Cosmopolis Constructions, S. No. 186, Park Island, Near Shastri Nagar, Yerwada Pune, we would like to disconnect broad band connection with immediate effect.

Kindly do the needful urgently.

Thanking You.

For Cosmopolis Constructions

Authorised Signatory

urgently deactivate plan of C (Rs 500) - Broadband

want to deactivate new plan of broadband Of C (500Rs) and need to remain in thec urrent plan of Rs 500 only but as i dont to pay for this new plan so do he nessecary correction as soon as possible else this new plan is going to activate from 1 nov .and dont want to switch from my current plan

BroadBand Disconnection - BSNL

Am from Chennai My BB connection gets disconnected frequently at free usage time (i.e. 2 - 8 a.m) i have made complaints they tried something but still having problems for more than a month.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT PLS.

My broadband connection is not connecting for the last one month. I have made complaints but the same is not rectified nby BSNL. I want to disconnect my connection. Hence please advice me how should I go about it.
ramya.r

broadband is disconnected from past 15 days - BSNL

A complaint has been registered on 10-feb-2009 regarding broad band connection but there is no response till date. telephone number - 080-23326636 .
saranya

hai a am saran.
i want disconnect the bsnl broadband connection.because i thing can't will pay.

so pls send how to apply disconnect.

my kindly requst.so... pls... help...

DISCONNECT ON BROADBAND - BSNL

I HAVE USER OF BROADBAND IT IS CANNOT CONNECT EASILY IT IS VERY DIFFICULT, SOMETIMES THE LINK PROBLEM. SO RAGISTERD MY COMPLAINT AND SOLVE IT SOON PLEASE
ss

i want to disconnecy my broadband.

I want to immediately cancel the existing Broadband connection (my land-line tel.no.is 033-26542675).

So far I have paid yearly basis @ Rs.5000/- per year; this year onwards, I do not want to use BSNL Broadband connection because it is not needed now.

This has to be ensured that no broad-band connection related charge should be reflected in forthcoming telephone bill against the above mentioned tel.no.

Acknowledge the above and please confirm how to do ONLINE CANCELLATION by 10.08.09 ??

Gopal Krishna Banerjee
2, Madhab Banerjee Lane
PO-Bally, Dist.-howrah - 711201

(M)9748736787

broadband is disconnected from past 45 days

A complaint has been registered on 30-June-2009 regarding broad band connection but there is no response till date. telephone number - 0712-2701093.

I have a bsnl BB connection and it worked only for a few days.I am living in a village near by a town and my location comes under rural.
The governament always keeps saying that they will provide uninterrupted broadband for every village.
I complained to bsnl officers so many times but i will get only response that the underground cables has broken.

broadband disconnection - Broadband

im here to inform reliance that i have lodged a complaint for disconnecting my broadband service but customer services responded late and asking us to pay the bill for un-used broadband services for a month !!! my broadband account number is 100000109962778 ...... i hope reliance wont let us down like the other companies did !!!! my mobile number is 9966963622 please respond as soon as possible

BSNL Broadband - Disconnection