BSNL - About my postpaid mobile duplicate bill

CHANDRA MOHAN GOSWAMI
I have a postpaid mobile connection No- 9435143680 and the account No- is 336767460. But when I try to open my duplicate bill from your webside, my name has disply as the same and the mobile no, account no and the payable amounts are showing wrong.

Comments

vijay

we need monthly post paid duplicate bill facility

duplicate bsnl mobile bill for the month may2009

I cant see information about my postpaid bill on site of bsnl and it shows that' combination of account number, mobile number is incorrect but it correct.

give me ans fast please

Dear Sir/ Mam

I have a prepaid number +919401323017 which not use by me since last 9 or 10 month due out of station for my higher education. Plz. reactive my old number so that i can use best network. On the otherhand the other service provider is not so good as compared to your BSNL network. waiting for your quick action...

Nilufar Jahan
Ambari, Goalpara ( Assam)
+919401323017

I have a postpaid mobile connection No- 9415107212 and the account No- is 101731844. But when I try to open my duplicate bill for the month of june 2009 from your webside, but i have not recieved till now.

I have a postpaid mobile connection No- 9415107212 and the account No- is 101731844. But when I try to open my duplicate bill for the month of june 2009(billing peried 01.06.2009to30.06.2009) from your webside, but i have not recieved till now.

I have post paid connection No. 9435345626 and A/c. No. 302917328 . Till today I have not received my mobile bill for the month of June' 2009. Beside above today closed my outgoing call. Sir please be recall that I have deposit Rs. 2000/- as security deposit. And my Bill for June' 2009 only Rs. 699/-.

In the above position why close my outgoing call.

Please comliance earliest.

Prasenjit Ghosh
N Feb 14, 2011 by
mominicoy

Sir, I am not able to downlaod my post paid duplicate bill for jan 2011 payable before 19th Feb. I used to tget it as the bill is paid by Govt.Please send one to my email.
Dr.Sahida Mob.No.9447192343, ac.C502310191

DR.Sahida A Manikfan
N Feb 17, 2011 by
Sanjay Ramesh Joshi

I have a post paid Mobile No. 9423148584, due to change of my address I have not received original bill. so it is requested that please send me a copy of duplicate bill to my E-mail address as given below.

E-Mail Address :- srj_jl@rediffmail.com

Thanking You.

S.R. Joshi
BSNL Customer.
A Jun 14, 2011 by
ramagawas

I have a post paid Mobile No. 9423314325, I have not received original bill last 2/3 month. so it is requested that please send me a copy of duplicate bill to my E-mail address as given below.
ramagawas@yahoo.co.in
A Jun 17, 2011 by
balsamenterprise

I have a post paid CDMA phone No.2717293695 and A/c no 554636795, I have not received original bill last 10 month. so it is requested that please send me a copy of duplicate bill to my E-mail address as given below.
balsamenterprise@yahoo.com
N Jul 8, 2011 by
rvsvbabu

I am a Post Paid subsriber of yours. My Mobile No. 9445006198 and Account No. 502101982. I would like to have duplicate Mobile bills for the month of Feb, Mar & Apr. 2011 immediately. In fact, I have paid the bills to you on due dates.

Please arrange to send the above duplicate bill to my mail i.e. ruttala_babu@yahoo.com immediately.

RVSV Babu.
N Oct 10, 2011 by
sneharjain

Hello

My mobile number is 9449068744. i dont have my account number and i have not received bill. I want my account no to pay bill online.. Could you please send me duplicate bill and account no.

mailid : sneharjain@yahoo.com.au

Sneha
N Dec 16, 2013 by
RGR 1956

I am a Cell one user from Chennai. My Mobile No is 9444398795. I am not getting my payment receipts in my e mail ID( rgr@lntecc.com).

Since it is Co. connection given to me and my profile also very clearly says about my e mail ID but no intimation to my e mail ID.
I am finding it difficult to get the copy o raise my claim from my Co.

I am not getting my May 13 Sep 13 and Oct 13 payments receipts which is badly needed to me.

BSNL - About my postpaid mobile duplicate bill