BSNL - DUPLICATE BILL ENQUIRY

farhat husain
I HAVE A BSNL BROADBAND CONNECTION...I WANT TO KNOW MY CONNECTIONS MONTHLY CHARGES..BUT THERE IS NOT ANY ONLINE SERVICE FOR LUCKNOW TO SEE ONLINE DUPLICATE BILL SERVICE...

Comments

DEORAJ

Duplicate Bill - Bill Enquery

Dear sir
My name is Deoraj and my Res. Address is
A 2 / 73, 2nd floor Safdarjung Enclave New Delhi 110029
So
Sir Last few, month i have not received any bills from D.J.B. so i just want to know about that so sir if its posible then please send a copy of the on my mail id
so that i can pay
DEORAJ

How can I get duplicate copy of bill

please show my landline bill

I Want duplicate statement for last 2 months for prepaid connection for following number 9480606357.
so pl. send the details. to email address, Because it is crossing the limits

vijayalaxmi
W/O paramananda danagoud
2 nd main vijaynagar, banglore

Show my landline bill

I HAVE A BSNL BROADBAND CONNECTION...I WANT TO KNOW MY CONNECTIONS MONTHLY CHARGES.. And Plan BUT THERE IS NOT ANY Response From You So Please Send Me My DUPLICATE BILL SERVICE...

my land line no- 05450242629

My Telephone No. 0731-2806290.Singh Transport Co. Shop No. 1, 2.Jagnanath Bhawan, Dwarka Dham Colony, Mangliya Village Indore M.P. This phone number is bill not receved this address.

hi, i had newly got connection of broadband and landline one month back they provided me a modem which i had booked for rental i had paid 500bugs earlier to get the connection, the plan of internet i had got is 750 plus today i got the bill of amount 2716 bugs it should be around 800, if i called costermer they r saying that they have taken 500 foe advance deposit and 1500 for modem, modem i had taken for rent for rp 90 per month plz help me out i can't pay so much

Dear Sir/Madam

Pls arrange to send my duplicate bill of BSNL Landline No.02522-226028 on email id bhoi_santosh@rediffmail.com.

SANTOSH BHOI

Please give me BSNL broadband bill phone no. 08685-236319

I want a copy of the landline bill as the bill is not yet reached my place. If it is possible to email it please send an attachment in my email id. My Phone No of the landline is 0522-2459937.

How can I get duplicate copy of landline & broandband bill

My Land Line No: 044-26713540 Transfered on 26/06/09, I am not receiving my landline bill in my new address as of now.

Pls arrange to send my duplicate bill of BSNL Landline No.0651-2332381 and 0651-2332382 on email id spsinghalphia96@gmail.com for the current month
Laxmi

Please give me the number of BSNL Land line Bill enquiry Ph.no
Laxmi

Dear Sir/Madam

Pls arrange to send my duplicate bill of BSNL Landline No.080.23282025 on email id srinivasgowda97@gmail.com

I have lost my BSNL Bills for the month of March and April 2009 . Could you please send the duplicate bill of BSN Landline no : 08025716965 on my email id : vath_sala"yahoo.com

BSNL - DUPLICATE BILL ENQUIRY